RemedySpot.com

: Re: Over heating > Elaine Dr. Ray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Dr. Ray :

Yes! it's me again :o). The scarf that you soak and wrap around your neck , sound pretty good. I'm sure it would work well for many here to keep from overheating. I'd love to have one, but it give's Fred another reason to go to Vegas :o) and you know he'd go for that. I'll have to get him one the next time we're up.

Take Care

Vera

They sell some things around Vegas here that you soak in cold water and it is like a scarf that you wrap around your neck. That always seems to give me some relief when it's hot. They're about $2.00 a piece. You can get them att about any flea market or dollar store around here. If you want one, let me know, I can get them for you.

Also, I have a little clip that I put in my belt that will hold a bottle of water. It's kind of "L" sshaped with a cut out on the top where a bottle of water top will fit. Then, you walways have water with you. I carry it everywhere. These things too are about $2.00 each.

Check out the pictures I attached. Hope these suggestions help.

\

Dr. Ray

Guest guest

Vera,

I can get you one at the flea market if you want. Let me know color, design, what ever you want. Even Red, White, and Blue. Let me know. Save you a trip.

Dr. Ray

-- : Re: Over heating > Elaine Dr. Ray

Hi Dr. Ray :Yes! it's me again :o). The scarf that you soak and wrap around your neck , sound pretty good. I'm sure it would work well for many here to keep from overheating. I'd love to have one, but it give's Fred another reason to go to Vegas :o) and you know he'd go for that. I'll have to get him one the next time we're up. Take CareVeraThey sell some things around Vegas here that you soak in cold water and it is like a scarf that you wrap around your neck. That always seems to give me some relief when it's hot. They're about $2.00 a piece. You can get them att about any flea market or dollar store around here. If you want one, let me know, I can get them for you.Also, I have a little clip that I put in my belt that will hold a bottle of water. It's kind of "L" sshaped with a cut out on the top where a bottle of water top will fit. Then, you walways have water with you. I carry it everywhere. These things too are about $2.00 each.Check out the pictures I attached. Hope these suggestions help.\Dr. RayIf you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe