RemedySpot.com

: Re: Mattress Protection from Bed Leaking >

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

:

It could be where she will leak for a few days in a roll and then nothing more for along time, and then have days in a roll again. This has happen to many of us. I've had to wash and change a bed a few times in the middle of the night. I've even had my washing machine flood the whole house doing it. Not once but twice. I learned from this , it wasn't the washing machine itself, but the water bounding off the pillow and out as it ran. I now have a plastic pillow cover that goes over the pillow and keeps them dry, so I no long have to wash that because of a leak. Then I get the liners like Bill does, but I also got a rubber crib liner (more like a mat) from Linen N' Things It's about the same sizes of a baby crib and it fits most of the bed that I have Fred in. It cost around $10 and is washable , but need''s to line dry because of the rubber. I have two of them so I can replace the one with another when they need to be cleaned. This saves the mattress from getting weak if they do happen to leak really bad and the depends and liner does get it all, the rubber crib liner does. It's rubber on one side and cloth on the side that is next to them, makes it nice to sleep on . You may want to get something like these also.

Take care

Vera