Guest guest

Look, I'm sorry that I have obviously offended many people by using

the word " failure " . I was only going by the recent posts and you are

right I have not been around here that long and am giving serious

thought to getting the heck out of here. Let me say again I am sorry

for the poor choice of words but it was just that I was reading so

many posts of people having problems with weight regain and other

issues and I was basing my post on that. I can assure you I did not

mean ANY PERSON was a failure I was refering to the surgery itself.

It was not a derogatory statement and not ill intended.

It must have come across poorly since I have never had 20 messages in

my mailbox in my whole life from this many different people. Not all

of them were reaming me but quite a few were. So again, let me

apologize and let's move on.

Thank you and thank you again,

Donna

Donna, HEY don't go!!!!!! Stick around. You haven't seen anything until

you have been around the calcium wars or the protein

wars...or....well.......they aren't really wars....we are ALL I think

(in my NOT so humble opinion) very passionate people. So, stick around

there is definitely MORE fun to come! LOL And you can get loads of good

information. We are just like a big family. We feel safe here.....so we

vent our frustrations...our disappointments, but we also share the good

stuff along with the bad.

Debbie in Gig Harbor (ok...truth....I really live in

Purdy....but....Purdy doesn't have it's own post office...so we have a

Gig Harbor address. Still beautiful here......but more affordably priced

and less YUPPIE-ISH)

ladybostons@...

www.paws2print.com

> Look, I'm sorry that I have obviously offended many people by using

> the word " failure " .

Donna,

They mentioned that YOU are NOT a failure. I haven't been with this group

very long myself but I am working on my 10th year post op. I have found this

group to be very supportive and caring. If given the chance, they will help

you in any way they can.

I myself, moved away from the area where I had my surgery approx.15 months

post-op. At that point, I had no support. I could call my surgeon in a pinch

but no one around me had anything in common. I had surgery in VA. We moved

back to Florida and now I'm all the way in Denmark. I came here looking for

statistics on long term post-ops and to find the normal ranges for our blood

tests. I have gotten a wealth of information even for someone this far out.

It's so great hearing from others simular to myself. Stay here with the

group and you'll be glad you did.

By the way, I maintained 130-35 for several years. No weight gain. I came

from 256lbs. It's a whole new way of life, a new state of mind and a

learning process.

My best to you,

Dawn

Donna, knowing this group, if you were reamed , it must have been with love.

The people here are strong, intelligent, opinionated and loving. Please

forgive and stay. Love ya. Fay Bayuk

In a message dated 12/28/2002 5:45:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,

rlogle@... writes:

> I don't think you should have to say you're sorry about using that

> word

Love is never having to say you are sorry. Couldn't resist. But I do want

to thank Donna for setting off some really good postings.

Fay Bayuk

Look, I'm sorry that I have obviously offended many people by using

the word " failure " .

I don't think you should have to say you're sorry about using that

word...... Many of us, including me, were sounding like we were failures..

Thanks for making me realize that I'm not a failure... I'm 207 lbs lower

than I once was, I'm underweight and healthy...... I am not a failure... And

I will not feel or act like a failure again......

Will I fail again? Sure.... Will I get right back up and try to do better?

Hell yes.... Will I, again, make the same mistakes? Shit I hope

not...LOL.... I've done welll for the last week or so.... I'm gonna start

eating three meals a day tomorrow.... I hope....

Again, Donna.... Thanks

Randy

rlogle@...

www.geocities.com/rogle32/

AIM: rlogleeln

Open RNY: Sept. 26, 2001: 207 lbs gone.

Daddy to Doogun, Jasper, and Zoe.

Lord, Please help me to become the Person

my Dog's think I am.

Re: Donna

> Look, I'm sorry that I have obviously offended many people by using

> the word " failure " . I was only going by the recent posts and you are

> right I have not been around here that long and am giving serious

> thought to getting the heck out of here. Let me say again I am sorry

> for the poor choice of words but it was just that I was reading so

> many posts of people having problems with weight regain and other

> issues and I was basing my post on that. I can assure you I did not

> mean ANY PERSON was a failure I was refering to the surgery itself.

> It was not a derogatory statement and not ill intended.

>

> It must have come across poorly since I have never had 20 messages in

> my mailbox in my whole life from this many different people. Not all

> of them were reaming me but quite a few were. So again, let me

> apologize and let's move on.

>

> Thank you and thank you again,

>

> Donna

>

>

> Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Graduate-OSSG

>

> Unsubscribe: mailto:Graduate-OSSG-unsubscribe

>

>

>

>

>

In a message dated 12/27/02 5:31:37 PM Central Standard Time,

ladybostons@... writes:

<< Donna, HEY don't go!!!!!! Stick around. You haven't seen anything until

you have been around the calcium wars or the protein

wars...or....well.......they aren't really wars....we are ALL I think

(in my NOT so humble opinion) very passionate people. >>

------------------------------------

You forgot the water wars and the milk wars and the Vit A wars and the Vit D

wars and the .............oh, u-name-it wars. All of us on here are great big

experts on something, LOL. Me? I'm the expert on EVERYthing, haven't u

noticed?? Wait till Ray and I get going again on something..............

Carol A

Carol A

• 4 weeks later...

Donna,

Welcome back, literally. You were definitely blessed to have come through

such a horrific accident with all your faculties. The body may be bruised

but the mind and spirit are intact and that's a good thing.

Lap/RNY 1/17/02

Dr. Wayne English

399/237

• 2 years later...

Hi Donna,

You know I decided I'm going to make me happy this time I always give or do what others want. I had a discussion with my hubby and He's worried because its a risk and I know it but my Mom put me on Diet pills when I was 13 so I have had this disease all my life I was born Cubby You know Baby fat I still have...LOL Well its Better to do this because I Yo Yo big time and I'm getting sick and tired of being sick and tired....I'm doing this for ME!!! Hey that feels good I hope to feel even better after this is all over with....Thank you Donna for your help.

Big Hugs

Caryl

Caryl,,do what you know is best for you. Many people will try and talk you into waiting or not having it done at all. You'll be so happy to be on the other side of WLS. Donnabczion13@... wrote:

Hi All,

I got my Orientation date its: Sat Oct.15th at 2:30 @Kaiser Fremont.

My Best friend Steph will be going with me is anyone else going? I'm so excited, but its kinda

getting Scary.....Now my hubby wants me to wait but he really don't know how hard I have tried all my life and keep gaining more and more now I cant get below 250 and even ran at that weight (Not Good) So I think I really want this.....I have ben looking into this for almost a year now And trying all the diet things in between...Oh If I had all the money back from Diets and machines I would be rich.......LOL

Big Hugs,

Caryl DeHerrerawww.Fantasyinart.netDonna Jordon

Caryl DeHerrerawww.Fantasyinart.net

Donna, thank you for your kind words. My goodness is there anything I can do for you?

I live in Suisun, but if there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

My husband came home today and is doing well. Just a low grade fever we need to keep an eye on.

My best wishes to you and your family.

I'm very sorry for your loss and the tragedies you've been going through.

Take care!!!! God Bless you and yours!

Donna Jordon wrote:

Sleep Apnea comes in different forms, I wasn't very high on the desaturation, but I had obstructive events 44.4 every hour and I thought I was fine. My husband insisted I talk to the doctor, because he said I stopped breathing a lot. Sleep Apnea in any form is a comorbid condition and you should get your machine. It's amazing after you get use to it and use it how much better you feel.

I am really sorry to hear about your husband, and know you have a lot of stress. My ex husband whom I stayed close to, even though I remarried and have been for 24 years, anyways the ex died sept.2 and services was the 12th, then my sister died on the 22nd, my son had a motorcycle accident on the 25th and broke his clavicle (shoulder bone) really shattered it, my sister service was the 27th, my husband went into depression the 30th, his step mother's cancer came back and was put in the hospital Oct. 3rd, our 24th anniversary was Oct 10th (which couldn't be celebrated do to the depression) and all life's normal stuff on top off all this and all the doctor's and I just did my 6 month post op and I'm at goal and no matter what life brings I know it's hard. Hang in there! I'm not letter the stresses mess me up. Take care. Again I am so sorry for your husband and what you are going though. Donna Hunt

wrote:

Lets see, my husband had a heart attack on Saturday, was flown by helicopter to Queen of the Valley Hospital. He had a cath done, and is doing much better. We believe he'll come home tomorrow. Also surgery for 3 stints (?) in about a month. By the way he quit smoking on Saturday!!!!

My husband insisted on me still having my sleep study done, he know how important it is for my health. My sleep study shows "172 desaturation events".

How does that relate to the "Respiratory disturbance index" that is one of the comorbid conditions?

Any one with an answer on that one?

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Thank you Donna. I had a great break thru today I reached 101 weight loss since my weight loss started 2 years ago. YEP 101..... Doing the happy dance can't control myself. Although only 50 of it since surg I'm so jazzed I can't control myself. I went out yesterday and bought my first pair of size 8's never ever wore an 8 before. I still have 29 lbs left to lose but I will get there someday. Thanks again and for letting me share my Dance with you...

RoseDonna Jordon wrote:

Your doing great. I'm am 7 months post op and I refuse to touch anything with sugar and I feel great about that. It makes me not want it because I don't want to get sick and if I found out I could eat it, then you would sometimes and I don't want that. Keep up the good work. DonnaRose wrote:

Hi Tina, Hope this finds you doing well. How are things going for you?? I've been doing pretty good although the weight is comming off very slowly up and down of course I do weigh daily so thats part of that problem. So far I'm down between 97-99 lbs that is overall. I've lost 47-49 since surg. I'm in the smallest size clothes I have ever been in since maybe Jr High. I'm loving life. I have about 32 lbs to lose toget to the goal weight 136. I go to Fremont on the 18th for my 6 month follow up appt. Kaiser does not consider my surg a success until I get to 161 I'm not there quite yet but since I'm between 167-169 I am pretty close. My life has changed so much because of this surg my family is so much happier along with myself. We can just do so much more for EVERYONE.. I still vomit about once or twice a week for strange reasons but thats part of our journey. I have not and refuse to try anything with

sugar like cookies, cakes ect unless they are sugar free. I do not want to no if I dump on sugar or not I just want to assume I do that way I won't have to worry about going back to bad habbits as much. Well enough rambling. Thanks for asking..

Take care

RoseTina wrote:

How are you doing Rose? I haven't heard an update on you in a long time. How are you feeling these days?Tina> > > > RED FRIDAYS ----- Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing> Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops used to> be called the "silent majority". We are no longer silent, and are> voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking numbers.> We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We

get no liberal> media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions. > > Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to> recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops. Our> idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and> respect starts this Friday -and continues each and every Friday until> the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that.. Every> red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar, will wear> something red. > > By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make the Un ited States on every> Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the> bleachers. If every one of us who loves this country will share this> with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family. It will not be> long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops

know> the once "silent" majority is on their side more than ever, certainly mo> re than the media lets on. > > The first thing a soldier says when asked "What can we do to make things> better for you?" is...We need your support and your prayers. Let's get> the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and wear some> thing red every Friday. > > IF YOU AGREE -- THEN SEND THIS ON -- IF YOU COULD CARE LESS -- THEN> HIT THE DELETE BUTTON --- IT IS YOUR CHOICE. WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE> FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE. > > THEIR BLOOD RUNS RED---- SO WEAR RED! --- MAY GOD HELP AMERICA TO> BECOME ONE NATION, UNDER GOD.> > > > > > > > > > > >

Wow that's amazing. Good for you, Rose.

Sheltie Pam

Re: Re: Donna

Thank you Donna. I had a great break thru today I reached 101 weight loss since my weight loss started 2 years ago. YEP 101..... Doing the happy dance can't control myself. Although only 50 of it since surg I'm so jazzed I can't control myself. I went out yesterday and bought my first pair of size 8's never ever wore an 8 before. I still have 29 lbs left to lose but I will get there someday. Thanks again and for letting me share my Dance with you...

RoseDonna Jordon wrote:

Your doing great. I'm am 7 months post op and I refuse to touch anything with sugar and I feel great about that. It makes me not want it because I don't want to get sick and if I found out I could eat it, then you would sometimes and I don't want that. Keep up the good work. DonnaRose wrote:

Hi Tina, Hope this finds you doing well. How are things going for you?? I've been doing pretty good although the weight is comming off very slowly up and down of course I do weigh daily so thats part of that problem. So far I'm down between 97-99 lbs that is overall. I've lost 47-49 since surg. I'm in the smallest size clothes I have ever been in since maybe Jr High. I'm loving life. I have about 32 lbs to lose toget to the goal weight 136. I go to Fremont on the 18th for my 6 month follow up appt. Kaiser does not consider my surg a success until I get to 161 I'm not there quite yet but since I'm between 167-169 I am pretty close. My life has changed so much because of this surg my family is so much happier along with myself. We can just do so much more for EVERYONE.. I still vomit about once or twice a week for strange reasons but thats part of our journey. I have not and refuse to try anything with sugar like cookies, cakes ect unless they are sugar free. I do not want to no if I dump on sugar or not I just want to assume I do that way I won't have to worry about going back to bad habbits as much. Well enough rambling. Thanks for asking..

Take care

RoseTina wrote:

How are you doing Rose? I haven't heard an update on you in a long time. How are you feeling these days?Tina> > > > RED FRIDAYS ----- Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing> Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops used to> be called the "silent majority". We are no longer silent, and are> voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking numbers.> We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We get no liberal> media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions. > > Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to> recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops. Our> idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and> respect starts this Friday -and continues each and every Friday until> the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that.. Every> red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar, will wear> something red. > > By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make the Un ited States on every> Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the> bleachers. If every one of us who loves this country will share this> with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family. It will not be> long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops know> the once "silent" majority is on their side more than ever, certainly mo> re than the media lets on. > > The first thing a soldier says when asked "What can we do to make things> better for you?" is...We need your support and your prayers. Let's get> the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and wear some> thing red every Friday. > > IF YOU AGREE -- THEN SEND THIS ON -- IF YOU COULD CARE LESS -- THEN> HIT THE DELETE BUTTON --- IT IS YOUR CHOICE. WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE> FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE. > > THEIR BLOOD RUNS RED---- SO WEAR RED! --- MAY GOD HELP AMERICA TO> BECOME ONE NATION, UNDER GOD.> > > > > > > > > > > >

Rose

Loved dancing with you, Keep up the good work DonnaRose wrote:

RoseDonna Jordon wrote:

Hi Tina, Hope this finds you doing well. How are things going for you?? I've been doing pretty good although the weight is comming off very slowly up and down of course I do weigh daily so thats part of that problem. So far I'm down between 97-99 lbs that is overall. I've lost 47-49 since surg. I'm in the smallest size clothes I have ever been in since maybe Jr High. I'm loving life. I have about 32 lbs to lose toget to the goal weight 136. I go to Fremont on the 18th for my 6 month follow up appt. Kaiser does not consider my surg a success until I get to 161 I'm not there quite yet but since I'm between 167-169 I am pretty close. My life has changed so much because of this surg my family is so much happier along with myself. We can just do so much more for EVERYONE.. I still vomit about once or twice a week for strange reasons but thats part of our journey. I have not and refuse to try anything with

sugar like cookies, cakes ect unless they are sugar free. I do not want to no if I dump on sugar or not I just want to assume I do that way I won't have to worry about going back to bad habbits as much. Well enough rambling. Thanks for asking..

Take care

RoseTina wrote:

How are you doing Rose? I haven't heard an update on you in a long time. How are you feeling these days?Tina> > > > RED FRIDAYS ----- Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing> Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops used to> be called the "silent majority". We are no longer silent, and are> voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking numbers.> We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We

get no liberal> media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions. > > Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to> recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops. Our> idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and> respect starts this Friday -and continues each and every Friday until> the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that.. Every> red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar, will wear> something red. > > By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make the Un ited States on every> Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the> bleachers. If every one of us who loves this country will share this> with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family. It will not be> long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops

know> the once "silent" majority is on their side more than ever, certainly mo> re than the media lets on. > > The first thing a soldier says when asked "What can we do to make things> better for you?" is...We need your support and your prayers. Let's get> the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and wear some> thing red every Friday. > > IF YOU AGREE -- THEN SEND THIS ON -- IF YOU COULD CARE LESS -- THEN> HIT THE DELETE BUTTON --- IT IS YOUR CHOICE. WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE> FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE. > > THEIR BLOOD RUNS RED---- SO WEAR RED! --- MAY GOD HELP AMERICA TO> BECOME ONE NATION, UNDER GOD.> > > > > > > > > > > >

Thats fantastic Rose!!

Huggles

> >

> >

> >

> > RED FRIDAYS ----- Very soon, you will see a great many people

> wearing

> > Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops

> used to

> > be called the " silent majority " . We are no longer silent, and are

> > voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking

> numbers.

> > We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We get no

liberal

> > media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions.

> >

> > Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to

> > recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops.

> Our

> > idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with

dignity

> and

> > respect starts this Friday -and continues each and every Friday

> until

> > the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that..

Every

> > red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar, will

wear

> > something red.

> >

> > By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make the Un ited States on

> every

> > Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the

> > bleachers. If every one of us who loves this country will share

> this

> > with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family. It will not

be

> > long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops

> know

> > the once " silent " majority is on their side more than ever,

> certainly mo

> > re than the media lets on.

> >

> > The first thing a soldier says when asked " What can we do to

make

> things

> > better for you? " is...We need your support and your prayers.

Let's

> get

> > the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and

wear

> some

> > thing red every Friday.

> >

> > IF YOU AGREE -- THEN SEND THIS ON -- IF YOU COULD CARE LESS --

THEN

> > HIT THE DELETE BUTTON --- IT IS YOUR CHOICE. WE LIVE IN THE LAND

> OF THE

> > FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.

> >

> > THEIR BLOOD RUNS RED---- SO WEAR RED! --- MAY GOD HELP AMERICA TO

> > BECOME ONE NATION, UNDER GOD.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Congratulations, Rose! That's wonderful news. . . and I can only

imagine how it would/will feel to get into the first size 8 clothes

ever. The smallest size I can actually remember wearing, even as a

teen, was a size 14 - and I outgrew that by the time I was fifteen!

Cathy C.

> >

> >

> >

> > RED FRIDAYS ----- Very soon, you will see a great many people

> wearing

> > Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops

> used to

> > be called the " silent majority " . We are no longer silent, and are

> > voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking

> numbers.

> > We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We get no

liberal

> > media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions.

> >

> > Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to

> > recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops.

> Our

> > idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with

dignity

> and

> > respect starts this Friday -and continues each and every Friday

> until

> > the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that.. Every

> > red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar, will

wear

> > something red.

> >

> > By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make the Un ited States on

> every

> > Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the

> > bleachers. If every one of us who loves this country will share

> this

> > with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family. It will not

be

> > long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops

> know

> > the once " silent " majority is on their side more than ever,

> certainly mo

> > re than the media lets on.

> >

> > The first thing a soldier says when asked " What can we do to make

> things

> > better for you? " is...We need your support and your prayers.

Let's

> get

> > the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and

wear

> some

> > thing red every Friday.

> >

> > IF YOU AGREE -- THEN SEND THIS ON -- IF YOU COULD CARE LESS --

THEN

> > HIT THE DELETE BUTTON --- IT IS YOUR CHOICE. WE LIVE IN THE LAND

> OF THE

> > FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.

> >

> > THEIR BLOOD RUNS RED---- SO WEAR RED! --- MAY GOD HELP AMERICA TO

> > BECOME ONE NATION, UNDER GOD.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Cathy I know how you feel, I can only remember a size 12 being the smallest. Now my size 8 are ready to fall off, but I don't want to buy size 6, since I asked for some next week for my Birthday and for Xmas. When you get going on weight lose, it's amazing and you won't believe it yourself. Take care. DonnaCathy wrote: Congratulations, Rose! That's wonderful news. . . and I can only imagine how it would/will feel to get into the first size 8 clothes ever. The smallest size I can actually remember wearing, even as a teen, was a size 14 - and I outgrew that by the time I was fifteen!Cathy C.> > > > > > > > RED FRIDAYS ----- Very soon, you will see a great many people > wearing> > Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops > used to> > be called the "silent majority". We are no longer silent, and are> > voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking > numbers.> > We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We get no liberal> > media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions. > > > > Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to> > recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops. > Our> > idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity > and> > respect starts this Friday -and continues each and every Friday > until> > the troops all come home, sending a deafening

message that.. Every> > red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar, will wear> > something red. > > > > By word of mouth, press, TV -- let's make the Un ited States on > every> > Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the> > bleachers. If every one of us who loves this country will share > this> > with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family. It will not be> > long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops > know> > the once "silent" majority is on their side more than ever, > certainly mo> > re than the media lets on. > > > > The first thing a soldier says when asked "What can we do to make > things> > better for you?" is...We need your support and your prayers. Let's > get> > the word out and lead with class and dignity, by

example; and wear > some> > thing red every Friday. > > > > IF YOU AGREE -- THEN SEND THIS ON -- IF YOU COULD CARE LESS -- THEN> > HIT THE DELETE BUTTON --- IT IS YOUR CHOICE. WE LIVE IN THE LAND > OF THE> > FREE, ONLY BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE. > > > > THEIR BLOOD RUNS RED---- SO WEAR RED! --- MAY GOD HELP AMERICA TO> > BECOME ONE NATION, UNDER GOD.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >