RemedySpot.com

RE : (MSA) : BELINDA VISIT/Problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Belinda,

First let me tell you how sorry I am for not getting in touch with you yet! Please forgive me! I had to go to the Doc myself last week- Sinus Infec., ears, fever,

stomach. I had to call her back this morning still not feeling well. In the meantime my grandma is back in the hospital, we just about lost her, and all of a sudden my mama is not doing so well lately. About 1 am last night she buzzed my step-dad(Larry) and told him she was dying! Wanted to go to Hospital. That is not my mama at all!!! I have been with her all day. The celexa bump up was a joke! She was a wreck. (jittery, nervous, crazy headed (as she says) )

Well I bumped up her Sinemet by a half at 12 noon. She just panicked last night I think-She got frustrated because she couldn't move around good to get comfy in the bed and anxiety and anger got to her I guess! I could beat myself for not being there! The past 2 weeks have been very weird with her. She was doing so good and she has just been going downhill

fast! My sis has alot to do with it! (Big Scandal in her life- Treats my mama like shit and there is just too much Drama in that damn house!!!!!!!!!!!!) The disease is not killing her my sisters life is! It has been so very hard for me these past weeks! Sorry I don't mean to sound like I need a pity party for myself but Damnit I am so sick of all the Drama Belinda! I hope you are OK! I want to talk to Deb & about the weekend and about her appt. I have just been pulled in every direction like one of those old stretchy pull toys!!!!!

Mama doesn't have any infection that is what is so puzzling about this. But having your own daughter telling everyone at her work that she doesn't care for her mother, hates her , it is very devastating to her! Of course she feels the same about Larry but then the next day she is all cheery! She is a damn trip! Talk about Dr. Jeckyl / Mr. Hyde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Girl I need to try and get a couple hours of sleep-

have another full day ahead!

Love to you,

(and to you all)

Take Care,

Amy DeBusk

North Carolina

Guest guest

Belinda,

First let me tell you how sorry I am for not getting in touch with you yet! Please forgive me! I had to go to the Doc myself last week- Sinus Infec., ears, fever,

stomach. I had to call her back this morning still not feeling well. In the meantime my grandma is back in the hospital, we just about lost her, and all of a sudden my mama is not doing so well lately. About 1 am last night she buzzed my step-dad(Larry) and told him she was dying! Wanted to go to Hospital. That is not my mama at all!!! I have been with her all day. The celexa bump up was a joke! She was a wreck. (jittery, nervous, crazy headed (as she says) )

Well I bumped up her Sinemet by a half at 12 noon. She just panicked last night I think-She got frustrated because she couldn't move around good to get comfy in the bed and anxiety and anger got to her I guess! I could beat myself for not being there! The past 2 weeks have been very weird with her. She was doing so good and she has just been going downhill

fast! My sis has alot to do with it! (Big Scandal in her life- Treats my mama like shit and there is just too much Drama in that damn house!!!!!!!!!!!!) The disease is not killing her my sisters life is! It has been so very hard for me these past weeks! Sorry I don't mean to sound like I need a pity party for myself but Damnit I am so sick of all the Drama Belinda! I hope you are OK! I want to talk to Deb & about the weekend and about her appt. I have just been pulled in every direction like one of those old stretchy pull toys!!!!!

Mama doesn't have any infection that is what is so puzzling about this. But having your own daughter telling everyone at her work that she doesn't care for her mother, hates her , it is very devastating to her! Of course she feels the same about Larry but then the next day she is all cheery! She is a damn trip! Talk about Dr. Jeckyl / Mr. Hyde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Girl I need to try and get a couple hours of sleep-

have another full day ahead!

Love to you,

(and to you all)

Take Care,

Amy DeBusk

North Carolina