godave@... writes:

<<

Saw my rhumatologist today and he says the problems with my feet are

from the RP and associated auto immune problems. >>

Marilyn, I had one dr tell me my foot problems were RP and one saind No. Who

do you believe ???? Well, I now know what MY problem is, hope you find out

what is causing yours. Hope the metho takes care of it. If not, go get

another opinion.

Have a wonderful weekend. If it is like mine, will just be lazing around .

LOL

hugs

Guest guest

Marilyn,

Wow I guess you had a funk day! I must have missed the post about the cop picking you up! What happened??? How awful!!! I bet it was fun trying to explain why you didn't stop! Hope things go better!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Think I mentioned to you I got picked up yesterday, well, the cop had to chase me down for about a mile because I am so deaf, I didn't hear his sirens. Finally looked in my mirror and saw his lights flashing.Hope the funk is beginning to lift for you. Think had the right idea. Maybe we should all just pack up and head for the mountains. Love, Marilyn

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.264 / Virus Database: 136 - Release Date: 7/2/2001

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/11/01 6:33:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

eyeoreluv@... writes:

<< Think I mentioned to you I got picked up yesterday, well, the cop had

to chase me down for about a mile because I am so deaf, I didn't hear

his sirens. Finally looked in my mirror and saw his lights flashing.

Hope the funk is beginning to lift for you. Think had the

right idea. Maybe we should all just pack up and head for the

mountains. Love, Marilyn

>>

Oh Marilyn, sorry to hear about the cop incident. Did you get a ticket?

Hope not.

Yep, Packed it up and headed for the beautiful Tahoe mountains. Did

wonders.... Wish I could have taken you with me, although I probably wouldn't

have heard the sirens either.LOL but we could have had a good laugh...

Hope you are feeling better... If I could have bottled that mountain air and

the huge hail storm, I would have and sent you all some.

hugs

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Marilyn,

Last time I tried to use my iron, rust came out of the stream holes and ruined my blouse. I figured that was a sign not to iron and haven't tried it since...:-)

W

LOL , Have you tried cleaning your iron out? They have stuff on the counter you pour it in and it steamed it out. It works really well, cause I had t do mine. lol

LU

• 2 months later...

Hi T,

I started to feel better in about two weeks after I returned to the drug.

The hair loss started after about one month and the last time lasted about

3-4 months. I am now in the third month of loss and I hope it is about to

diminish. I will let you know when things improve. I am feeling soooo much

better. More energy,(still nothing to write home about but much better than

the last six months). My sense of smell and taste has not improved. That

is a real frustration.

Think of you all often. Marilyn R.

Hi T,

I started to feel better in about two weeks after I returned to the drug.

The hair loss started after about one month and the last time lasted about

3-4 months. I am now in the third month of loss and I hope it is about to

diminish. I will let you know when things improve. I am feeling soooo much

better. More energy,(still nothing to write home about but much better than

the last six months). My sense of smell and taste has not improved. That

is a real frustration.

Think of you all often. Marilyn R.

Heh! I got you! You smell OK to me! I am leaving tomorrow for a two week

visit to family in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Chicago. I have asked to go

off e-mail for the time being. I would love to talk with you further when I

get home. Thanks for the note. LOL Marilyn R

Heh! I got you! You smell OK to me! I am leaving tomorrow for a two week

visit to family in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Chicago. I have asked to go

off e-mail for the time being. I would love to talk with you further when I

get home. Thanks for the note. LOL Marilyn R

In a message dated 10/15/01 6:31:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

OneSuperMema@... writes:

<< I smell and taste great. >>

I'm really glad to hear that . Roflmao.... YOu made my day. :)

hugs

In a message dated 10/15/01 6:31:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

OneSuperMema@... writes:

<< I smell and taste great. >>

I'm really glad to hear that . Roflmao.... YOu made my day. :)

hugs

godave4@... wrote: Hi,Your doctor may be knowledgeable about RP, but his bedside manner stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love, MarilynDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

marilyn

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAWN

godave4@... wrote: Hi,Your doctor may be knowledgeable about RP, but his bedside manner stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love, MarilynDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

marilyn

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAWN

marilyn

i am having the same problem. i went to have my prescription of 1 mgs filled and they did not have enough. i was suppolse to get 150 they only had 50, at least i got a few. dawn

godave4@... wrote: The pharmacists here are having a hard time getting1 mg. prednisone. Don't know why, but the last time I refilled I had to wait about 5 days before theycould get it. Then it was in those little things whereyou had to punch them out, that was absolute chaos. Thepill kept breaking apart. Finally, I called the druggist and told him this just wasn't working. He was able tofinally get some loose ones, but said lots of his customerswere upset because they were not getting the1 mgs like they were supposed to. From now on whenI need to refill I will make sure to do it long beforeI run out.Love, MarilynDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

marilyn

i am having the same problem. i went to have my prescription of 1 mgs filled and they did not have enough. i was suppolse to get 150 they only had 50, at least i got a few. dawn

godave4@... wrote: The pharmacists here are having a hard time getting1 mg. prednisone. Don't know why, but the last time I refilled I had to wait about 5 days before theycould get it. Then it was in those little things whereyou had to punch them out, that was absolute chaos. Thepill kept breaking apart. Finally, I called the druggist and told him this just wasn't working. He was able tofinally get some loose ones, but said lots of his customerswere upset because they were not getting the1 mgs like they were supposed to. From now on whenI need to refill I will make sure to do it long beforeI run out.Love, MarilynDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

The pharmacists here are having a hard time

getting

> 1 mg. prednisone. Don't know why, but the last time

> I refilled I had to wait about 5 days before they

> could get it. Then it was in those little things where

> you had to punch them out, that was absolute chaos. The

> pill kept breaking apart. Finally, I called the druggist

> and told him this just wasn't working. He was able to

> finally get some loose ones, but said lots of his customers

> were upset because they were not getting the

> 1 mgs like they were supposed to. From now on when

> I need to refill I will make sure to do it long before

> I run out.

> Love, Marilyn

>

>

>

> DISCLAIMER!!

> WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS

RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR

DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A

SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US.

THANK YOU

>

>

The pharmacists here are having a hard time

getting

> 1 mg. prednisone. Don't know why, but the last time

> I refilled I had to wait about 5 days before they

> could get it. Then it was in those little things where

> you had to punch them out, that was absolute chaos. The

> pill kept breaking apart. Finally, I called the druggist

> and told him this just wasn't working. He was able to

> finally get some loose ones, but said lots of his customers

> were upset because they were not getting the

> 1 mgs like they were supposed to. From now on when

> I need to refill I will make sure to do it long before

> I run out.

> Love, Marilyn

>

>

>

> DISCLAIMER!!

> WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS

RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR

DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A

SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US.

THANK YOU

>

>

marylin good idea, he has already told me that they have trouble keeping them. thanks

dawn

godave4@... wrote: The pharmacists here are having a hard time getting> 1 mg. prednisone. Don't know why, but the last time > I refilled I had to wait about 5 days before they> could get it. Then it was in those little things where> you had to punch them out, that was absolute chaos. The> pill kept breaking apart. Finally, I called the druggist > and told him this just wasn't working. He was able to> finally get some loose ones, but said lots of his customers> were upset because they were not getting the> 1 mgs like they were supposed to. From now on when> I need to refill I will make sure to do it long before> I run out.> Love, Marilyn> > > > DISCLAIMER!!> WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU > >

marylin good idea, he has already told me that they have trouble keeping them. thanks

dawn

godave4@... wrote: The pharmacists here are having a hard time getting> 1 mg. prednisone. Don't know why, but the last time > I refilled I had to wait about 5 days before they> could get it. Then it was in those little things where> you had to punch them out, that was absolute chaos. The> pill kept breaking apart. Finally, I called the druggist > and told him this just wasn't working. He was able to> finally get some loose ones, but said lots of his customers> were upset because they were not getting the> 1 mgs like they were supposed to. From now on when> I need to refill I will make sure to do it long before> I run out.> Love, Marilyn> > > > DISCLAIMER!!> WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU > >

Dawn, my dr told me there is a terrible problem getting 1mg prednisone, he didn't know why, just that it was happening. Can you order your prescriptions thru the mail? I get mine from Merck-Medco, I think the mfrs are filling the scripts of the big companies first. I wish I could send them by mail (illegal,I know). Can they get you 2.5 mgs?, you could then cut them in half (they are scored) and you'd be getting 1.25 mg each day, which my reumy says is close enough! Good luck, honey! Love, Judy Re: marilyn marilyn i am having the same problem. i went to have my prescription of 1 mgs filled and they did not have enough. i was suppolse to get 150 they only had 50, at least i got a few. dawn godave4@... wrote: The pharmacists here are having a hard time getting1 mg. prednisone. Don't know why, but the last time I refilled I had to wait about 5 days before theycould get it. Then it was in those little things whereyou had to punch them out, that was absolute chaos. Thepill kept breaking apart. Finally, I called the druggist and told him this just wasn't working. He was able tofinally get some loose ones, but said lots of his customerswere upset because they were not getting the1 mgs like they were supposed to. From now on whenI need to refill I will make sure to do it long beforeI run out.Love, MarilynDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Dawn, my dr told me there is a terrible problem getting 1mg prednisone, he didn't know why, just that it was happening. Can you order your prescriptions thru the mail? I get mine from Merck-Medco, I think the mfrs are filling the scripts of the big companies first. I wish I could send them by mail (illegal,I know). Can they get you 2.5 mgs?, you could then cut them in half (they are scored) and you'd be getting 1.25 mg each day, which my reumy says is close enough! Good luck, honey! Love, Judy Re: marilyn marilyn i am having the same problem. i went to have my prescription of 1 mgs filled and they did not have enough. i was suppolse to get 150 they only had 50, at least i got a few. dawn godave4@... wrote: The pharmacists here are having a hard time getting1 mg. prednisone. Don't know why, but the last time I refilled I had to wait about 5 days before theycould get it. Then it was in those little things whereyou had to punch them out, that was absolute chaos. Thepill kept breaking apart. Finally, I called the druggist and told him this just wasn't working. He was able tofinally get some loose ones, but said lots of his customerswere upset because they were not getting the1 mgs like they were supposed to. From now on whenI need to refill I will make sure to do it long beforeI run out.Love, MarilynDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 1 month later...

Marilyn,

How are you doing? I haven't heard from you since your son said you were sick on Friday! You must be feeling better if you are going to do some baking.

Lots of Love

Glenda