RemedySpot.com

Bag Balm>Judy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Judy:

I guess Bag Balm works for just about anything. I love it for cracked hands that's been in water too long or maybe it's to many times ;o)

Take Care Vera

My attachment

but over

the counter you can buy "Bag Balm" (originally used for cow's udder's) or ask

your pharmacist.

Guest guest

When I wass growing up on a farm, we used bag balm for everything. Almost like the "univeral cure". Now it's in "respectible places" like wal mart and others. We used to have to get it at the feed store.

Dr. Ray

-- BagBalm>Judy

Judy: I guess Bag Balm works for just about anything. I love it for cracked hands that's been in water too long or maybe it's to many times ;o) Take Care VeraMy attachment *****************but over the counter you can buy "Bag Balm" (originally used for cow's udder's) or ask your pharmacist. If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe

Guest guest

Ok first it was "Butt Paste" and now "Bag Balm" .. the names of these products crack me up. Nothing like tellin' it like it is. :)

BagBalm>Judy

Judy: I guess Bag Balm works for just about anything. I love it for cracked hands that's been in water too long or maybe it's to many times ;o) Take Care VeraMy attachment *****************but over the counter you can buy "Bag Balm" (originally used for cow's udder's) or ask your pharmacist. If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe