RemedySpot.com

Re: VA and Service Connected Disability

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was in the service, funny though, PTSD seems as a catch all for unexplained disorders that the VA cannot classify any other way.

As for MSA being PTSD, I doubt if it would qualify. However, the VA is funny about such things. Each VA hospital has their own set of rules for such. Here in Nevada, should I elect to have MSA reviewed for a non-service connected disability (they will not consider it as service connected), it would eliminate my Social Security Disability. (Sort of like dipping your cheese cracker into the cheese ball twice...No Double Dipping). this would, in my case, reduce my monthly disability allotment by about $350.00 per month.

I can only state what I have asked to VA and others about this situation. Like I also stated each VA seems to run independently.

Dr. Ray

-- Restless Sleep Disorder

Were any of your husbands in the service? Could this be a posttraumatic stress disorder in which case it ould be found to be servicerelated and possibly considered for a servie connected disabilitypension? Best wishes, BobIf you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe