RemedySpot.com

Re: Question about what to do now??? -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

I'm Judy Whittaker, wife of Mark who had MSA/SDS for 6 years and passed away last October. We had the same problems with Mark and found a very inexpensive idea that the Hospitals used every time he was there.

They had a double sided chart, one side had pictures of about anything Mark would want, the other side had an alphabet so he could point to the letters and spell what he wanted. The Hospital even let us being the first one home and we used it all the time. I don't have it anymore or I would look to see where it was made. I found a children's alphabet board that had movable letters on a magnet surface so he could put the letters on the board as words too.

The picture side had a large "YES" and a large "NO" plus pictures of different foods, a TV, a toilet, pills, and I can't remember all of them. It was actually fun to use and gave Mark something to do. He was pretty creative and liked to spell some undesirable words and would just laugh and laugh!

Hope this helps,

Take Care,

Judy Whittaker