RemedySpot.com

Vera --- See's Candies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Carol:

I see that Bill already told you about See's candy. It's one of Fred favorit candy. Our daughter gave him a large box of it a few year's ago for his birthday. I think it cost her $60 (can't believe she paid that) It was gone in a matter of days. He likes the nuts and chews. I like chocolate, but I like bitter sweet dark chocolate and found a 7 oz bar at the 99 cent store that cost only 99 cents. (nothing over 99 cents there) I like it more then the See's candy . I have a recipe somewhere for the See's fudges. One of my friends mother use to work there making the candy. If I find it , I'll send it to you. I think Bill picked up lots of the sucker's there when he was out here in May. Right Bill? :o)

Take Care

Vera

Hi Vera:

I've seen alot of talk about Sees candies -- so I had to ask.....I'm not

at all famaliar with the name. Is it kinda more out west only? I live

in Western Pennsylvania. I've not seen it anywhere. Godiva is pretty

big here as well as Sarris and a few other locally made chocolates. I'm

not a big chocolate eater myself, but know several people that are.

Carole Barber

Oh! Dr. Ray :

Fred would just love that. He'd be jumping with joy. :o)

See you soon

Vera

my attachment

Vera,

If you ask real nice, Vivian and I will take you and Fred to the Ethyl M's Candy Factory here in Las Vegas....Get some free samples...

Dr. Ray

Vera,

If you ask real nice, Vivian and I will take you and Fred to the Ethyl M's Candy Factory here in Las Vegas....Get some free samples...

Dr. Ray

-- Vera --- See's Candies

Hi Carol:I see that Bill already told you about See's candy. It's one of Fred favorit candy. Our daughter gave him a large box of it a few year's ago for his birthday. I think it cost her $60 (can't believe she paid that) It was gone in a matter of days. He likes the nuts and chews. I like chocolate, but I like bitter sweet dark chocolate and found a 7 oz bar at the 99 cent store that cost only 99 cents. (nothing over 99 cents there) I like it more then the See's candy . I have a recipe somewhere for the See's fudges. One of my friends mother use to work there making the candy. If I find it , I'll send it to you. I think Bill picked up lots of the sucker's there when he was out here in May. Right Bill? :o)Take CareVeraHi Vera:I've seen alot of talk about Sees candies -- so I had to ask.....I'm notat all famaliar with the name. Is it kinda more out west only? I livein Western Pennsylvania. I've not seen it anywhere. Godiva is prettybig here as well as Sarris and a few other locally made chocolates. I'mnot a big chocolate eater myself, but know several people that are.Carole BarberIf you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe