RemedySpot.com

Re: Flash light tracking > Elaine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Elaine:

It is the message that you posted that they are wanting to know about. I've been looking for more eye execises on the web, but only came up with those picture's that you have to look at to see what is in the back ground. ( the one's that I can't do :o) ) I guess they are also good for the eye's to execise them.

Thanks for letting us know about this eye execise.

Take Care

Vera

Are you referring to the exercise to improve tracking? This was shown us at the Rehabilitation Institute of Santa Barbara after Bob's heart attack. Eack person holds a flashlight, and the patient must follow the light that you shine on the wall. Move it slowly as far as possible one direction and then the other, up and then down. I was so amazed that Bob could do this, as he has such a hard time turning his head (eyes) from side to side. I really need to do this more with him - but have to find a dark area. Actually, at Rahab they used a little laser light. They are inexpensive - under $10, I think. Then reduced light isn't required.

I'm interested in knowing if anyone else has surprisingly good results with this....

Elaine Grimmesey