RemedySpot.com

DR. Ray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Ray :

I know that your on Vacation right now and will be back on Monday. I'm hoping that you will read the posting then. I have a question about your TTY machine . Fred got approved for one and I wonder what kind did you get? I think Fred would need something like the one you have.

Also I've arrange to stay in Vegas with Fred from the 25 to the 27 of august. We're staying at the Silverton under my name , yep me Vera . We would really like to meet you and Vivian this time. I also have some bulbs to bring you. Not alot , but a few. So I can also bring those with me. Let me know if it's alright and what would be a good time to meet both you and Vivian.

Take Care

Vera

You time this just right> Boy are we looking forward to seeing you both. Anytime on any of those days will be just great!

As for thr TTY. Mine uses the 711 number system to dial out (that will be explained to you) and will print out the entire conversation between you and the person you are calling.

But to tell you the truth, I don't know if there is more than one type. All that I have seen are the type I have.

Looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

Dr. Ray

-- DR. Ray

Dr. Ray :I know that your on Vacation right now and will be back on Monday. I'm hoping that you will read the posting then. I have a question about your TTY machine . Fred got approved for one and I wonder what kind did you get? I think Fred would need something like the one you have. Also I've arrange to stay in Vegas with Fred from the 25 to the 27 of august. We're staying at the Silverton under my name , yep me Vera . We would really like to meet you and Vivian this time. I also have some bulbs to bring you. Not alot , but a few. So I can also bring those with me. Let me know if it's alright and what would be a good time to meet both you and Vivian. Take CareVera If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe