RemedySpot.com

Vera>Help >

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:

You know you guys will miss me when I'm gone for three days next week. What will you & Bill do with all that free time on your hands when I won't be here to pick on? Maybe Belinda will keep you busy writing down all those letter's you have next to your name??

Sorry I didn't get to answer your posting till now, it's been one of those days. I started this morning , but only got a short note posted to Belinda. Did want to give you and Bill a really bad time, but had to run to see what Fred was doing. Could hear him breathing funny and went into the family room to find him with the chair upside down trying to find a lizard that he let into the house. It went behind the sofa , so pulled out the sofa and turned it upside down trying to get it, only to have it going into the sofa. So put the sofa down , and pulled up the front of it , trying to find this lizard. The lizard ended up getting stuck between the part I pulled up and the rest of the sofa with it's tail between the two. Fred is telling me there it is, there it is, but I couldn't see it. So got down and looked up and there I see the lizard hanging. I was able to get it and got it outside , so it is once again free to run my back yard. After that I had to take Fred to his Chirpractor, not once, but twice. So it's been one of those mixed up days. Now I'm just waiting to make sure he is asleep before I try to go to bed. Last night it was hard to get him to sleep. Got him in bed , eye drops, drink of water, cpap,fan on and etc. Asked him is there anything else you need. He said no I'm fine. So I go to bed, get in ,pull the sheet up and then I hear Vera! so I go in , see what he needs , he wants his head down some, so I do it , then ask again is there anything else? No I I'm fine, so once again I go to bed , get in pull the sheet up and hear VERA! so I get up go back to his room , this time he wants the fan off, so I turn it off then ask is there anything else you need? NO! that's it , I'm find. So I ask once again ARe you sure? Yes! that's it. So I go back to bed , get in pull the sheet up over me and I hear Vera! so I get up go back and ask what do you need? I want the fan on ( this the one I just turned off) so I turn it back on and ask is this all now ? Yes that's all I need. So I go back to bed pull the sheet up and then hearVera! so I go in and ask what now? I need to go to the restroom, so I have to get him up and into the restroom and then back to bed. After an hour of all of this, I did make it to bed . So now I make sure he is asleep before I go. You can't blame me can you?

You know what they say No rest for the wicked. May I bad or what ? :o)

You take care

Vera