RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr. Ray/Bill > Mama Barb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Now I know why I don't see your name on my buddy list today Barb, your hiding from me, huh? Guess I made everyones day . :o) Well it's always good to have a good laugh to start the day off.

What am I going to do with you two? ( Bill & you)

Love & Hugs

Vera

My attachment

I am with you Bill. Isn't it against the law to transport "naked ladies" across the state line? Naked lady bulbs for you. I don't have many of the bulbs flowers. I can see our Vera now, declaring her lady bulbs to the Green Folks. HMM Just taking them to the doctor. Oh Vera, we love you. Oh, Mama, now you are in trouble. Barb

I know that I have said it before, but I love those illustrations. Keep them coming. Marilyn

Reply-To: shydrager

Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:04:20 EDT

To: shydrager

Subject: Re: Dr. Ray/Bill > Mama Barb

Now I know why I don't see your name on my buddy list today Barb, your hiding from me, huh? Guess I made everyones day . :o) Well it's always good to have a good laugh to start the day off.

What am I going to do with you two? ( Bill & you)

Love & Hugs

Vera

My attachment

I am with you Bill. Isn't it against the law to transport " naked ladies " across the state line? Naked lady bulbs for you. I don't have many of the bulbs flowers. I can see our Vera now, declaring her lady bulbs to the Green Folks. HMM Just taking them to the doctor. Oh Vera, we love you. Oh, Mama, now you are in trouble. Barb

If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may

unsubscribe by sending a blank email to

shydrager-unsubscribe