RemedySpot.com

Dr. Ray

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. Ray & Vivian:

Thank you for taking the time to call to see if everything was alright with Fred & I. Things are alright. Other then trying to keep him from wanting to work outside in the heat.I don't know about this man, it can be hotter then all get out and he wants to work in it. Sure can drive me nuts at times :o) Also just havent' been able to get online lately. Our son & his family was over Sunday, plus our daughter and her husband have been moving . Her husband just went into the Coast Guards again, so they moved closer to his station and we've been over there trying to help. Did try to get online one day, but kepted getting kicked off, so just gave up. Just normal everyday stuff , still around.

Take Care

Vera

my attachment

Vera,You possably answered your own question: "I don't know about this man, it can be hotter then all get out and he wants to work in." "It sure can drive me nuts at times :o)"He would not be doing this for the above reason? :o) Nah, he would not do that.

God Bless,

Judy & Jim Stark

Dr. RayDr. Ray & Vivian:Thank you for taking the time to call to see if everything was alright with Fred & I. Things are alright. Other then trying to keep him from wanting to work outside in the heat.I don't know about this man, it can be hotter then all get out and he wants to work in it. Sure can drive me nuts at times :o) Also just havent' been able to get online lately. Our son & his family was over Sunday, plus our daughter and her husband have been moving . Her husband just went into the Coast Guards again, so they moved closer to his station and we've been over there trying to help. Did try to get online one day, but kepted getting kicked off, so just gave up. Just normal everyday stuff , still around. Take CareVeramy attachment If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe