RemedySpot.com

Re: To Moller --and anyone...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would echo Carol's comments.

I can also vouch for the fact that there is little to no taste to the Miralax once it is mixed with water and a little ice. I had mixed some for Speedy one morning, but he did not drink. Some hours later, I walked into the room and seeing a full glass of water, picked it up for a sip or two. I also learned, quickly, how well Miralax works.

Speedy said, just yesterday, to a visitor from the church that, " It doesn't matter what doctor I see, they all say, 'You need to drink more water'. " He does drink as much liquid as he can swallow which is getting to be more of a problem. Speedy has lots of swelling in his feet/legs and sometimes in his hands, so he feels as though he is floating in water too. This unusual swelling was one of his first symptoms. It doesn't seem to matter how much/little he drinks, he still has those heavy swollen legs/feet. Yes, we use the heavy support hose.

Good luck, !!!

Marilyn in TN

Reply-To: shydrager

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:08:27 -0400

To: <shydrager >

Subject: Re: To Carol Langer --and anyone...

Well, you must mix the MiraLax powder with 8 oz of water, but Rob hasn't really increased his intake other than that. He does try to stay well hydrated, of course.

Without being too graphic, I should add that the consistency of his stool has changed since he began MiraLax, having the extremely beneficial side effect of no more toilet clogs. (I am now quite expert with a plunger!)

Good luck!

Carol & Rob

Lexington, MA

To Carol Langer --and anyone...

To Carol and Marilyn, , ... and penniless Pammy.

Thank you for your input on my Miralax query. Sounds like I should give it a try after all.

One more question. Carol, you -- I think -- said it works by drawing water into the bowel. Any hydration implications? I drink 60 ou. of water daily in addition to beverages with meals and my eyeballs are floating now! I don't think I can handle much more.

Thanks again.

If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may

unsubscribe by sending a blank email to

shydrager-unsubscribe