RemedySpot.com

Desmopressin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Carol/Rob

Connie has been on Desmopressin for a couple of months-two squirts in each nostril at bedtime. Feel we have had moderate success although we still get up once during the night usually requiring a change in pads.

Jim/Connie

Carol/Rob

Probably will not make the meeting. That is a busy week for us with a couple of dr. appointments including one with Dr. Ravin. Also being "country pumpkins" a 5 o'clock meeting in Boston is scary.

Would welcome any info from the meeting. Thanks and our best to all.

Jim/Connie

Jim & Connie,

Thanks for the feedback. Rob is going to start the Desmopressin (aka DDAVP) within the next couple of days so hopefully we'll see some good results too.

Do you think you will be able to make the support group meeting on the 17th? I hope so, although I realize it's a long trip for you.

Carol & Rob

Lexington, MA

Desmopressin

Carol/RobConnie has been on Desmopressin for a couple of months-two squirts in each nostril at bedtime. Feel we have had moderate success although we still get up once during the night usually requiring a change in pads.Jim/Connie If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe

Jim & Connie,

I will take notes and post them for all as I always do. Hope your appointments go well.

Carol & Rob

Lexington, MA

Re: Desmopressin

Carol/RobProbably will not make the meeting. That is a busy week for us with a couple of dr. appointments including one with Dr. Ravin. Also being "country pumpkins" a 5 o'clock meeting in Boston is scary.Would welcome any info from the meeting. Thanks and our best to all.Jim/Connie If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe