RemedySpot.com

The virus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just wanted everyone to know that someone sent me the virus that is going around. I checked the download and it had the 50,688 bytes that is with the attachment, so I deleted it and didn't download it . It came in the email with the subject a visit to. So watch out for anything that has an attachment with the subject "trip or visit to " with the 50,688 bytes.

TakeCare Vera

Just wanted everyone to know that someone sent me the virus that is going around. I checked the download and it had the 50,688 bytes that is with the attachment, so I deleted it and didn't download it . It came in the email with the subject a visit to. So watch out for anything that has an attachment with the subject "trip or visit to " with the 50,688 bytes.

TakeCare Vera

Barb, you know what they say? The wheel comes around. We can only hope that is true for those that are doing this stuff with the computer virus.

TakeCare

Vera

my attachment

Came here too but good old Norton was on the job and caught it. That bear thing is sure making the rounds. Wish someone could track it down to the original source and crash their network. Barb

Barb, you know what they say? The wheel comes around. We can only hope that is true for those that are doing this stuff with the computer virus.

TakeCare

Vera

my attachment

Came here too but good old Norton was on the job and caught it. That bear thing is sure making the rounds. Wish someone could track it down to the original source and crash their network. Barb

Came here too but good old Norton was on the job and caught it.

That bear thing is sure making the rounds.

Wish someone could track it down to the original source and crash their

network.

Barb

--

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay." Dave s

Came here too but good old Norton was on the job and caught it.

That bear thing is sure making the rounds.

Wish someone could track it down to the original source and crash their

network.

Barb

--

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay." Dave s