RemedySpot.com

FW: Migrant email clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Colleagues,

I hope that you all already know that there is a HRSA conference call scheduled for Thursday January 31st for all Migrant Health Programs to participate in for the purpose of providing technical assistance to grantees on how to modify and update their scope of work on the HRSA BSV site. The purpose of this note is to clarify that the conf call in not just for Voucher Programs, but is for all PHS 330G grantees.

Bobbi

From: Daly, (HRSA) Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:56 AMHochron, (HRSA)Cc: Damiano, (HRSA)Subject: Migrant email clarification

asked that I send you the following clarification to the broadcast email on the migrant voucher call, for your forwarding to grantees. (I’ve also attached as word document).

Subject: Clarification of Baseline Scope Verification (BSV) Technical Assistance Call for Migrant Programs

The Bureau of Primary Health Care is hosting a technical assistance call from 2:30 to 3:30 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, January 31st. This call is for ALL Migrant/Seasonal Farmworker Programs funded by the BPHC, not only for Migrant Voucher Programs.

Date/time: Thursday January 31, 2008, 2:30 - 3:30 PM (EST)

Call in number: 888-603-9603 (toll free)

Participant passcode: MIGRANT

Replays: 1 hour after call, through March 31, 2008; 866-508-6484 (toll free)

Information regarding this call and technical assistance resources are posted at http://bphc.hrsa.gov/systemhelp/.