RemedySpot.com

Re: Thanks for your support gals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I am glad to hear that, if you pace your day you will be able to do more of what you want to do, but when the body says enough, you have to give in. hang in there, and hope you have a good week, God Bless Marla

I wanted to thank you who responded to my post, I know my body is saying slow down,,and I took your advice and told sheriff last night I need to take it easy I don't want to end up with a huge flare and I can go into a flare at a drop of a hat.

many hugs and blessings and a pain free day

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

, I am glad to hear that, if you pace your day you will be able to do more of what you want to do, but when the body says enough, you have to give in. hang in there, and hope you have a good week, God Bless Marla

I wanted to thank you who responded to my post, I know my body is saying slow down,,and I took your advice and told sheriff last night I need to take it easy I don't want to end up with a huge flare and I can go into a flare at a drop of a hat.

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

, I am so glad that you talked to Sherif, I'm sure he wants to understand, and I'm sure that there is a part of him that gets scared (comes out as grumpiness because dinner not's done..) and that it does get overwhelming for both of you. It's that communication though that can make it work so that you can take care of your body and still get your schooling done.

Know you are in our thoughts and prayers,

Tracie

I know my body is saying slow down,,and I took your advice and told sheriff last night I need to take it easy I don't want to end up with a huge flare and I can go into a flare at a drop of a hat.Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

, I am so glad that you talked to Sherif, I'm sure he wants to understand, and I'm sure that there is a part of him that gets scared (comes out as grumpiness because dinner not's done..) and that it does get overwhelming for both of you. It's that communication though that can make it work so that you can take care of your body and still get your schooling done.

Know you are in our thoughts and prayers,

Tracie

I know my body is saying slow down,,and I took your advice and told sheriff last night I need to take it easy I don't want to end up with a huge flare and I can go into a flare at a drop of a hat.Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Hi ,

I am so happy for you that you are going to school. It sounds like a great goal to me.

I have thought about it myself , in the past few years. But I am so afraid that I will start out on it, but then fizzle out because (just like you) taking on so much at once and then my body can't handle it. (I know, I don't have a very good attitude.)

I have a husband that would freak out if things at home started sliding resulting from a flare in my body. I am glad that you talked to your husband about it. I am sure now that he will try and help you out since your goals are so important to you and your health has to be considered.

Good luck and hang in there.

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

Thanks for your support gals

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.