RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I knew this was going to happen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , I agree with Terri and the others. Try to get some help with all these things. Do not try to act as if you aren't sick. You may be in a bit of denial on what you can accomplish without some help. You have to learn to pace yourself and get loads and loads of help with the other stuff if you want to continue schooling. My prayers are with you and yours. hugs S.mosaicgirl1 wrote: , I am so happy that you are able to go back to school, but is there someone who can help you out? Can you afford to have someone come in and clean? Or they have those places where you can go and cook a weeks worth of meals? You can freeze them and just nuke em when you need them. Energy conservation is key and we all know what it is to get excited about something, over do it and crash; just not to the extent you have. I am sending, good, healing thoughts your way. Take a deep breath and get some rest. Terri G > > Well, when I first started school I felt all this energy, I was staying up > all day and up till late doing homework, and up early to work on homework. > after 3 full weeks of

school, I find myself sleeping later and feeling worse > than I did for 3 weeks. don't get me wrong I love school. But my body is > saying, overload, ! > > I found it difficult before to do household chores and now I am doing school > work, chores, trying to make dinner for sherif, and seth. I am finding > myself feeling a little depressed, and I don't know why. When I sit here and think > about it all, I wonder how I am going to be able to handle all this. Sheriff > gets mad when he comes home at night after working and I don't have dinner > done, I have had a problem on Sunday we went to his sisters and took seth out > to get new clothes since he lost 75lbs during wrestling this season at > school, and It was a long time that this had happened , my mind just went ... I > couldn't think of what I wanted to say , I felt sick, my heart was pounding, I

> didn't know what to do. I couldn't seem to get words out, or retrive anything. > does anyone have any suggestions or did this happen to them ? > > thank you for listening, > Many blessings and hugs and pain free day > > > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565) > S.

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi , I agree with Terri and the others. Try to get some help with all these things. Do not try to act as if you aren't sick. You may be in a bit of denial on what you can accomplish without some help. You have to learn to pace yourself and get loads and loads of help with the other stuff if you want to continue schooling. My prayers are with you and yours. hugs S.mosaicgirl1 wrote: , I am so happy that you are able to go back to school, but is there someone who can help you out? Can you afford to have someone come in and clean? Or they have those places where you can go and cook a weeks worth of meals? You can freeze them and just nuke em when you need them. Energy conservation is key and we all know what it is to get excited about something, over do it and crash; just not to the extent you have. I am sending, good, healing thoughts your way. Take a deep breath and get some rest. Terri G > > Well, when I first started school I felt all this energy, I was staying up > all day and up till late doing homework, and up early to work on homework. > after 3 full weeks of

school, I find myself sleeping later and feeling worse > than I did for 3 weeks. don't get me wrong I love school. But my body is > saying, overload, ! > > I found it difficult before to do household chores and now I am doing school > work, chores, trying to make dinner for sherif, and seth. I am finding > myself feeling a little depressed, and I don't know why. When I sit here and think > about it all, I wonder how I am going to be able to handle all this. Sheriff > gets mad when he comes home at night after working and I don't have dinner > done, I have had a problem on Sunday we went to his sisters and took seth out > to get new clothes since he lost 75lbs during wrestling this season at > school, and It was a long time that this had happened , my mind just went ... I > couldn't think of what I wanted to say , I felt sick, my heart was pounding, I

> didn't know what to do. I couldn't seem to get words out, or retrive anything. > does anyone have any suggestions or did this happen to them ? > > thank you for listening, > Many blessings and hugs and pain free day > > > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565) > S.

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.