RemedySpot.com

Re: Advice , Kat from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know where your coming from, my late husband was a god sent when I first got sick. He sat endless nights in the ER and Dr's offices, test and driving to other states trying to get DX . and when he died I fell apart, other than my 12 yr old son I had no one who understood what I was going through. My family to this day does not acknowledge that I am really sick. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister and since i've gotten sick and Dx they have yet to pick up the phone and just say hey Jess how are you feeling , do you need anything. But boy when they want me to do something they can dial that phone.

My New husband is not quiet as supportive as my late husband, I find him in denial , and has a hard time excepting that I have a illness that keeps me from doing things he wants me to do. I told him just the other week I have NS, I try to keep a house going, and even though Seth is 18 he still needs me, in a different way than b4 but still needs me. Seth has grown up with me being ill so he goes with the flow and understands.

Somedays I just have to tell Sherif, I feel way to bad to do that or can you help me out around the house. I returned to school and that's just 2 hours a night 4 days a week, but add that all onto normal things is hard, than add the NS into the mix and wowwwww .

Just take care of yourself first . and Rest rest rest when you need to.

many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

I know where your coming from, my late husband was a god sent when I first got sick. He sat endless nights in the ER and Dr's offices, test and driving to other states trying to get DX . and when he died I fell apart, other than my 12 yr old son I had no one who understood what I was going through. My family to this day does not acknowledge that I am really sick. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister and since i've gotten sick and Dx they have yet to pick up the phone and just say hey Jess how are you feeling , do you need anything. But boy when they want me to do something they can dial that phone.

My New husband is not quiet as supportive as my late husband, I find him in denial , and has a hard time excepting that I have a illness that keeps me from doing things he wants me to do. I told him just the other week I have NS, I try to keep a house going, and even though Seth is 18 he still needs me, in a different way than b4 but still needs me. Seth has grown up with me being ill so he goes with the flow and understands.

Somedays I just have to tell Sherif, I feel way to bad to do that or can you help me out around the house. I returned to school and that's just 2 hours a night 4 days a week, but add that all onto normal things is hard, than add the NS into the mix and wowwwww .

Just take care of yourself first . and Rest rest rest when you need to.

many blessings and hugs and a pain free day

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Thank you . I am totally wiped after 40 hrs in a high stress job and add the duties of my own home. I live alone and I need the weekends to rest up.

I do appreciate the advice.

Hugs,

KatIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

Thank you . I am totally wiped after 40 hrs in a high stress job and add the duties of my own home. I live alone and I need the weekends to rest up.

I do appreciate the advice.

Hugs,

KatIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.