RemedySpot.com

Judy/Imuran

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Judy I always seem to be catching up on emails, Thank you for the information on Imuran, my question is, if you didn't realize it was helping before you had to go down on the dosage, would you say, it did not make any current symptoms when you started the medication better? Thanks, Marla

--

Guest guest

Hi Judy I always seem to be catching up on emails, Thank you for the information on Imuran, my question is, if you didn't realize it was helping before you had to go down on the dosage, would you say, it did not make any current symptoms when you started the medication better? Thanks, Marla

--

Guest guest

Marla,

I know you asked Judy the question but I did pretty good on Imuran

before I suffered side effects that made me come off. It is a good drug

but you have to be watched closely for liver issues and blood count

issues. I actually had both.

Terri G.

>

> Hi Judy I always seem to be catching up on emails, Thank you for the

> information on Imuran, my question is, if you didn't realize it was

helping

> before you had to go down on the dosage, would you say, it did not

make any

> current symptoms when you started the medication better? Thanks, Marla

>

> --

>

Guest guest

Marla,

I know you asked Judy the question but I did pretty good on Imuran

before I suffered side effects that made me come off. It is a good drug

but you have to be watched closely for liver issues and blood count

issues. I actually had both.

Terri G.

>

> Hi Judy I always seem to be catching up on emails, Thank you for the

> information on Imuran, my question is, if you didn't realize it was

helping

> before you had to go down on the dosage, would you say, it did not

make any

> current symptoms when you started the medication better? Thanks, Marla

>

> --

>

Guest guest

I guess it works differently for different patients..I did awesome on it for 7 years.. they took me off it in Dec and I can already tell a difference.. had a headache the entire month of Feburary.. then some renal failure in early Mar.. The methotrexate was not a good drug for me.. made my liver go nuts.. the immuran didn't bother my liver..

Thing is my platlets and wbc did start dropping there right before they took me off.. don't know if that's connected or not.. but like I said I had been on it for 7 years..

Re: Judy/Imuran

Marla,I know you asked Judy the question but I did pretty good on Imuranbefore I suffered side effects that made me come off. It is a good drugbut you have to be watched closely for liver issues and blood countissues. I actually had both.Terri G.>> Hi Judy I always seem to be catching up on emails, Thank you for the> information on Imuran, my question is, if you didn't realize it washelping> before you had to go down on the dosage, would you say, it did notmake any> current symptoms when you started the medication better? Thanks, Marla>> -->

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1334 - Release Date: 3/18/2008 8:52 PM

Guest guest

I guess it works differently for different patients..I did awesome on it for 7 years.. they took me off it in Dec and I can already tell a difference.. had a headache the entire month of Feburary.. then some renal failure in early Mar.. The methotrexate was not a good drug for me.. made my liver go nuts.. the immuran didn't bother my liver..

Thing is my platlets and wbc did start dropping there right before they took me off.. don't know if that's connected or not.. but like I said I had been on it for 7 years..

Re: Judy/Imuran

Marla,I know you asked Judy the question but I did pretty good on Imuranbefore I suffered side effects that made me come off. It is a good drugbut you have to be watched closely for liver issues and blood countissues. I actually had both.Terri G.>> Hi Judy I always seem to be catching up on emails, Thank you for the> information on Imuran, my question is, if you didn't realize it washelping> before you had to go down on the dosage, would you say, it did notmake any> current symptoms when you started the medication better? Thanks, Marla>> -->

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1334 - Release Date: 3/18/2008 8:52 PM