RemedySpot.com

lyrica/ Debbie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Debbie, I am on lyrica for about 8 months, it's awesome, really the pain is so much better, I hardly ever take Vicodon anymore. Side effects, it's suppose to make you drowsy I think, well when I first started it was at 50mgs, and the doctor said I could take an extra one if I needed to, so I did, I got this crazy burst of energy, but when he increased it to 100mgs, I was fine, I have had NO side effects, I've even taken a extra 100mgs during the day, not two at once, just an extra and no problem, no side effect! So for me it's been great! I have a friend with Type 1 diabetes and she was afraid to start it too, but once she did, she says the same thing, No problem. hope this helps you out. Marl a

Guest guest

Hi Debbie, I am on lyrica for about 8 months, it's awesome, really the pain is so much better, I hardly ever take Vicodon anymore. Side effects, it's suppose to make you drowsy I think, well when I first started it was at 50mgs, and the doctor said I could take an extra one if I needed to, so I did, I got this crazy burst of energy, but when he increased it to 100mgs, I was fine, I have had NO side effects, I've even taken a extra 100mgs during the day, not two at once, just an extra and no problem, no side effect! So for me it's been great! I have a friend with Type 1 diabetes and she was afraid to start it too, but once she did, she says the same thing, No problem. hope this helps you out. Marl a