RemedySpot.com

Matt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Matt, Do not give up, I am sorry you are so discouraged, yes there are other drugs out there that can replace Pred. you are a trooper for have taken this long. Have they ever discussed Plaquanil, or Methotrexate, or Imuran, or even the big guns Remicade, Humira, and I'm they are still even more. I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but the nurse in me has to say, " Are you drinking A LOT of water, I mean A LOT "

I've never had any stones, but I've heard they are as painful as having a baby, only all you get is a stone! I was able to go off Pred. when I was put on Methotrexate, and have been off it since, however it is not holding back the NeuroSarc any longer, so I am fighting and I do mean fighting our Insurance company for Remicade or Humeria, so far we've been denied 3 times, the last one we had to go to the Insurance office in Denver and met with doctors, 3 of them, but the one that wasn't there to look me in the face, was the one asking all the questions, and the other two just sat there and said nothing not a word, I thought that was low of the insurance company, so I am getting weaker and weaker in my legs, using a can to get around. So I guess we are going to talk to the doctor this week and try to get started on something and we will have to pay it until we can get the insurance company to cough it up.

So Matt you have to keep on going so you can listen to my long winded reply. I am so sorry for the pain, I hope they are giving you something to help with it, can they put you in a sonic bath, that breaks up the stones makes them smaller so easier to pass!

You my friend are in my prayers, may God Bless you and keep you safe, Marla--

Guest guest

Matt, Do not give up, I am sorry you are so discouraged, yes there are other drugs out there that can replace Pred. you are a trooper for have taken this long. Have they ever discussed Plaquanil, or Methotrexate, or Imuran, or even the big guns Remicade, Humira, and I'm they are still even more. I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but the nurse in me has to say, " Are you drinking A LOT of water, I mean A LOT "

I've never had any stones, but I've heard they are as painful as having a baby, only all you get is a stone! I was able to go off Pred. when I was put on Methotrexate, and have been off it since, however it is not holding back the NeuroSarc any longer, so I am fighting and I do mean fighting our Insurance company for Remicade or Humeria, so far we've been denied 3 times, the last one we had to go to the Insurance office in Denver and met with doctors, 3 of them, but the one that wasn't there to look me in the face, was the one asking all the questions, and the other two just sat there and said nothing not a word, I thought that was low of the insurance company, so I am getting weaker and weaker in my legs, using a can to get around. So I guess we are going to talk to the doctor this week and try to get started on something and we will have to pay it until we can get the insurance company to cough it up.

So Matt you have to keep on going so you can listen to my long winded reply. I am so sorry for the pain, I hope they are giving you something to help with it, can they put you in a sonic bath, that breaks up the stones makes them smaller so easier to pass!

You my friend are in my prayers, may God Bless you and keep you safe, Marla--