RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: I've missed everyone biut I have been to sick to even read posts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Have a very happy birthday. I hope there are many more to come but pain free. Make a wish for all of us.

Jackie

[sPAM]Re: I've missed everyone biut I have been to sick to even read posts

Judy I will keep you in my prayers, hang in there, I hope they can help you get a handle on the bone pain and soon, God Bless you, Marla

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 10:53 AM, rjbasso (AT) verizon (DOT) net <rjbasso (AT) verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

Hi friends I have missed you all, but I have been to sick to even just read your posts. My pain is more than I dan stand.I'm sure I have two torn totator ciffs bit ,u Prtjp wpm't prder the mri for my left arm. He says we knoe that my rotator cuff is totally torn and he does not feel it's safe to ever do surgery on me.In aaddirion to that I have tried to find a rheumatologist at hershe Medicl Center. I finely had the Rheumatologist I saw about6 weeks ago. I have an appointment with ahemotologist fROM the Hershey cancenter. I talked to his medoca; assistant and told her that I would like to have her check my files with him and that I just can't take another dpctpr they won't do a bone marrow biopsy from my hip. The thing that is scary is that If there was bleeding inside the surgery could count it on getting MERSA, I am totally terrified of the procedure because pf the chance of getting MRSA.This is all to much for me to handle. My pharmacy provider has changed to Medco, they have turned my 90 supply of med from $297 for 90 days toaout $760 for 90 days. My cruddy $73.96 makes me go over the money lifit.Ihave purched a gradient pump with leggings that are helping me to set rid of Lympj edema and venious insuffiency in both my legs. Yhe first time I used it I though I was loosing my mind, But I think I figured out the cause, they were just makingnew pathwau fpr tje f;iod, I lost 12 pounds of STAGNENT Lymph fluid. For thefirst two days my whole body stank so bad and the pain from the compression. I guess it was making me pathways for the fluid to pass trough. Buy it improvedon the thitd dau/ Bob id trerasing me, he look at me this morning and said my Gosh you have ankles again. Unfortunately I will probabpy have to use the machine for the rest of my life.Today I had one of the most painful days since this all began. I wish I lived closer to. I have a phone thay can make all yhr toll and US long disance I all I want.I noe two bumm legs, torn rotatot cuffs amd and a very large amount of bone pain I amhaving horrible bone and muscle pain. Friend I need your help with all of this. I am terrofoed of tje bone marrow biopsy.I am feeling like my botty is just rotting away. Please[pray fpr me. don;t know how much more I can take.Judy in PA-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Have a very happy birthday. I hope there are many more to come but pain free. Make a wish for all of us.

Jackie

[sPAM]Re: I've missed everyone biut I have been to sick to even read posts

Judy I will keep you in my prayers, hang in there, I hope they can help you get a handle on the bone pain and soon, God Bless you, Marla

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 10:53 AM, rjbasso (AT) verizon (DOT) net <rjbasso (AT) verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

Hi friends I have missed you all, but I have been to sick to even just read your posts. My pain is more than I dan stand.I'm sure I have two torn totator ciffs bit ,u Prtjp wpm't prder the mri for my left arm. He says we knoe that my rotator cuff is totally torn and he does not feel it's safe to ever do surgery on me.In aaddirion to that I have tried to find a rheumatologist at hershe Medicl Center. I finely had the Rheumatologist I saw about6 weeks ago. I have an appointment with ahemotologist fROM the Hershey cancenter. I talked to his medoca; assistant and told her that I would like to have her check my files with him and that I just can't take another dpctpr they won't do a bone marrow biopsy from my hip. The thing that is scary is that If there was bleeding inside the surgery could count it on getting MERSA, I am totally terrified of the procedure because pf the chance of getting MRSA.This is all to much for me to handle. My pharmacy provider has changed to Medco, they have turned my 90 supply of med from $297 for 90 days toaout $760 for 90 days. My cruddy $73.96 makes me go over the money lifit.Ihave purched a gradient pump with leggings that are helping me to set rid of Lympj edema and venious insuffiency in both my legs. Yhe first time I used it I though I was loosing my mind, But I think I figured out the cause, they were just makingnew pathwau fpr tje f;iod, I lost 12 pounds of STAGNENT Lymph fluid. For thefirst two days my whole body stank so bad and the pain from the compression. I guess it was making me pathways for the fluid to pass trough. Buy it improvedon the thitd dau/ Bob id trerasing me, he look at me this morning and said my Gosh you have ankles again. Unfortunately I will probabpy have to use the machine for the rest of my life.Today I had one of the most painful days since this all began. I wish I lived closer to. I have a phone thay can make all yhr toll and US long disance I all I want.I noe two bumm legs, torn rotatot cuffs amd and a very large amount of bone pain I amhaving horrible bone and muscle pain. Friend I need your help with all of this. I am terrofoed of tje bone marrow biopsy.I am feeling like my botty is just rotting away. Please[pray fpr me. don;t know how much more I can take.Judy in PA-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer