RemedySpot.com

Tracie offline

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well guys, this was a couple of exciting days in sunny California. However, we didn't have any sun. We had the biggest nastiest storm we've had in all the years I've been in Magalia. (23).

Winds blew about 60-70 mph for almost 24 hrs straight. Power was out since 6 am yesterday morning and just came back on at 7pm tonight. It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, so we expect it will be off again. We got lucky, all our neighbors had huge pine trees and cedars and oak trees get blown down, one neighbor had his roof speared with a huge huge cedar (we grow em big) and the back of his house is crushed. spent 4 hrs this morning helping another friend cut down a 95 yo cedar down-- the base was 5 ft across, and it tood 2 fir trees and a couple of oaks with it. It fell across the driveway, and fortunatly missed the houses. I sat and watched them work, they need supervision you know..

It haled, snowed, sleeted, rained- poured down, and this cycle is continuing. so it was nasty cold. We got home, and hunkered down in front of the wood stove, and then decided to head out for lunch. There are trees and vehicles and motorhomes crushed by falling trees all over the place. If it turns out that we can't get over to the coast, I think 's seriously considering offering his help with community cleanup.

I am supposed to leave Wed for 4 nights on the coast- and Tues is Remicade day-- so I'll be offline until next Sunday-- so if you don't hear from me this week-- know that we're either stormed out and without power-- or we got off for vacation.

Take care all,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderatorStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Well guys, this was a couple of exciting days in sunny California. However, we didn't have any sun. We had the biggest nastiest storm we've had in all the years I've been in Magalia. (23).

Winds blew about 60-70 mph for almost 24 hrs straight. Power was out since 6 am yesterday morning and just came back on at 7pm tonight. It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, so we expect it will be off again. We got lucky, all our neighbors had huge pine trees and cedars and oak trees get blown down, one neighbor had his roof speared with a huge huge cedar (we grow em big) and the back of his house is crushed. spent 4 hrs this morning helping another friend cut down a 95 yo cedar down-- the base was 5 ft across, and it tood 2 fir trees and a couple of oaks with it. It fell across the driveway, and fortunatly missed the houses. I sat and watched them work, they need supervision you know..

It haled, snowed, sleeted, rained- poured down, and this cycle is continuing. so it was nasty cold. We got home, and hunkered down in front of the wood stove, and then decided to head out for lunch. There are trees and vehicles and motorhomes crushed by falling trees all over the place. If it turns out that we can't get over to the coast, I think 's seriously considering offering his help with community cleanup.

I am supposed to leave Wed for 4 nights on the coast- and Tues is Remicade day-- so I'll be offline until next Sunday-- so if you don't hear from me this week-- know that we're either stormed out and without power-- or we got off for vacation.

Take care all,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderatorStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.