RemedySpot.com

what do you think

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don’t have a local Dr I cant have they have done to many medical mistakes that could take my life. so I am only left with National Regional medical center and a patient number. Ive had a cardiologist do my three open heart surgeries. And he has been pretty good. But here is my case I am to have a big check once a year. Well this year when it was my time, they came out with a recall of ICD wires and they had to call thousands of patients back in to check them. concequently I got put a side and forgotten about. The problem with having such a huge medical center keeping track of you is just this reason it is easy to get lost between the cracks. I cant go to any other Drs because I am so high risk no one will take me and when they do they cant take care of me.

My issue is I just went thru my e mails and I Have e amiled my cardiologist once a month for the past year. Sometimes it is to complain about something like chest pains. Some times it is just to send a picture of me skiing saying look what I have accomplished. Today I went into my lap top and took his e mail address out of here so that I wouldn’t be tempted to drive him nuts. My husband is just home from a 9 hr cancer surgery and I am taking care of him. So I told the office I would think about it. It isnt as bad as it sounds if I ever have anyproblesma I can call or go in at any time. I was just feeling guilty for e mailing him.

m

Guest guest

I don’t have a local Dr I cant have they have done to many medical mistakes that could take my life. so I am only left with National Regional medical center and a patient number. Ive had a cardiologist do my three open heart surgeries. And he has been pretty good. But here is my case I am to have a big check once a year. Well this year when it was my time, they came out with a recall of ICD wires and they had to call thousands of patients back in to check them. concequently I got put a side and forgotten about. The problem with having such a huge medical center keeping track of you is just this reason it is easy to get lost between the cracks. I cant go to any other Drs because I am so high risk no one will take me and when they do they cant take care of me.

My issue is I just went thru my e mails and I Have e amiled my cardiologist once a month for the past year. Sometimes it is to complain about something like chest pains. Some times it is just to send a picture of me skiing saying look what I have accomplished. Today I went into my lap top and took his e mail address out of here so that I wouldn’t be tempted to drive him nuts. My husband is just home from a 9 hr cancer surgery and I am taking care of him. So I told the office I would think about it. It isnt as bad as it sounds if I ever have anyproblesma I can call or go in at any time. I was just feeling guilty for e mailing him.

m

Guest guest

-- you put his address back into your book-- and

keep it there.

True, these guys are busy-- but you know what-- when

you send that email that shows you skiing-- the joy to

see that you still have a life inspite of what you've

been dealing with-- is a gift they do appreciate.

Rarely do they get to see such successes-- and I

guarantee he appreciates it!

When you have a chance-- tell us more about your

hubby--- we'll keep the both of you in our prayers.

Love to you,

Tracie

--- Mommer wrote:

> I don't have a local Dr I cant have they have done

> to many medical mistakes that could take my life.

> so I am only left with National Regional medical

> center and a patient number. Ive had a cardiologist

> do my three open heart surgeries. And he has been

> pretty good. But here is my case I am to have a

> big check once a year. Well this year when it was

> my time, they came out with a recall of ICD wires

> and they had to call thousands of patients back in

> to check them. concequently I got put a side and

> forgotten about. The problem with having such a

> huge medical center keeping track of you is just

> this reason it is easy to get lost between the

> cracks. I cant go to any other Drs because I am so

> high risk no one will take me and when they do they

> cant take care of me.

>

>

> My issue is I just went thru my e mails and I Have e

> amiled my cardiologist once a month for the past

> year. Sometimes it is to complain about something

> like chest pains. Some times it is just to send a

> picture of me skiing saying look what I have

> accomplished. Today I went into my lap top and took

> his e mail address out of here so that I wouldn't be

> tempted to drive him nuts. My husband is just home

> from a 9 hr cancer surgery and I am taking care of

> him. So I told the office I would think about it.

> It isnt as bad as it sounds if I ever have

> anyproblesma I can call or go in at any time. I

> was just feeling guilty for e mailing him.

> m

Guest guest

-- you put his address back into your book-- and

keep it there.

True, these guys are busy-- but you know what-- when

you send that email that shows you skiing-- the joy to

see that you still have a life inspite of what you've

been dealing with-- is a gift they do appreciate.

Rarely do they get to see such successes-- and I

guarantee he appreciates it!

When you have a chance-- tell us more about your

hubby--- we'll keep the both of you in our prayers.

Love to you,

Tracie

--- Mommer wrote:

> I don't have a local Dr I cant have they have done

> to many medical mistakes that could take my life.

> so I am only left with National Regional medical

> center and a patient number. Ive had a cardiologist

> do my three open heart surgeries. And he has been

> pretty good. But here is my case I am to have a

> big check once a year. Well this year when it was

> my time, they came out with a recall of ICD wires

> and they had to call thousands of patients back in

> to check them. concequently I got put a side and

> forgotten about. The problem with having such a

> huge medical center keeping track of you is just

> this reason it is easy to get lost between the

> cracks. I cant go to any other Drs because I am so

> high risk no one will take me and when they do they

> cant take care of me.

>

>

> My issue is I just went thru my e mails and I Have e

> amiled my cardiologist once a month for the past

> year. Sometimes it is to complain about something

> like chest pains. Some times it is just to send a

> picture of me skiing saying look what I have

> accomplished. Today I went into my lap top and took

> his e mail address out of here so that I wouldn't be

> tempted to drive him nuts. My husband is just home

> from a 9 hr cancer surgery and I am taking care of

> him. So I told the office I would think about it.

> It isnt as bad as it sounds if I ever have

> anyproblesma I can call or go in at any time. I

> was just feeling guilty for e mailing him.

> m

Guest guest

, I agree with Tracie.. I worked in the Medical field too, and at a large hospital.. U may not think that he appreciated the emails, the pictures etc.. but that is one of the many things that do make u stand out, and him remember u.. The doctors I worked for did appreciate such correspondence and was thrilled to know that they had made a difference in your life.. Sooo, put him back in.. and email him once a month.. that's wonderful!!! Just don't email him hourly..lol I know u don't just kidding..

Take care of yourself, along with your hubby..

Hugs,

what do you think

m

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.0/1341 - Release Date: 3/24/2008 3:03 PM

Guest guest

, I agree with Tracie.. I worked in the Medical field too, and at a large hospital.. U may not think that he appreciated the emails, the pictures etc.. but that is one of the many things that do make u stand out, and him remember u.. The doctors I worked for did appreciate such correspondence and was thrilled to know that they had made a difference in your life.. Sooo, put him back in.. and email him once a month.. that's wonderful!!! Just don't email him hourly..lol I know u don't just kidding..

Take care of yourself, along with your hubby..

Hugs,

what do you think

m

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.0/1341 - Release Date: 3/24/2008 3:03 PM