RemedySpot.com

short term memory loss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have it too...is it the NS or the meds we are on? Rickcsamom3 wrote: What did you guys say helps with short term memory loss? I fogot what you said.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

I have it too...is it the NS or the meds we are on? Rickcsamom3 wrote: What did you guys say helps with short term memory loss? I fogot what you said.

Guest guest

Boy Rick, I sure wish I could remember what I read on

this one....

Seriously-- they don't know if it is a side effect of

our meds or the disease-- or in many cases-- both.

Neuropsych testing can help determine which one is the

cause.

Sincerely,

Tracie

--- Rick Jack wrote:

> I have it too...is it the NS or the meds we are

> on?

> Rick

>

> csamom3 wrote:

> What did you guys say helps with short

> term memory loss? I fogot what

> you said.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them

> fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Boy Rick, I sure wish I could remember what I read on

this one....

Seriously-- they don't know if it is a side effect of

our meds or the disease-- or in many cases-- both.

Neuropsych testing can help determine which one is the

cause.

Sincerely,

Tracie

--- Rick Jack wrote:

> I have it too...is it the NS or the meds we are

> on?

> Rick

>

> csamom3 wrote:

> What did you guys say helps with short

> term memory loss? I fogot what

> you said.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them

> fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Good question. I have no idea which it is. CathyRick Jack wrote: I have it too...is it the NS or the meds we are on? Rickcsamom3 <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: What did you guys say helps with short term memory loss? I fogot what you said. Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Good question. I have no idea which it is. CathyRick Jack wrote: I have it too...is it the NS or the meds we are on? Rickcsamom3 <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: What did you guys say helps with short term memory loss? I fogot what you said. Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Tracie, If you remember let me know :-) The funny thing is my long term memory is perfect (except spelling, which never was). I work with scientists and post doc students all day and it gets embarrassing when I can't remember there names two minutes after I'm introduced. Thanks for all your help. Ricktracie feldhaus wrote: Boy Rick, I sure wish I could remember what I read onthis one....Seriously-- they don't know if it is

a side effect ofour meds or the disease-- or in many cases-- both. Neuropsych testing can help determine which one is thecause. Sincerely,Tracie--- Rick Jack <jack11973 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:> I have it too...is it the NS or the meds we are> on?> Rick> > csamom3 <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:> What did you guys say helps with short> term memory loss? I fogot what > you said.> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them> fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Tracie, If you remember let me know :-) The funny thing is my long term memory is perfect (except spelling, which never was). I work with scientists and post doc students all day and it gets embarrassing when I can't remember there names two minutes after I'm introduced. Thanks for all your help. Ricktracie feldhaus wrote: Boy Rick, I sure wish I could remember what I read onthis one....Seriously-- they don't know if it is

a side effect ofour meds or the disease-- or in many cases-- both. Neuropsych testing can help determine which one is thecause. Sincerely,Tracie--- Rick Jack <jack11973 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:> I have it too...is it the NS or the meds we are> on?> Rick> > csamom3 <csamom3 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:> What did you guys say helps with short> term memory loss? I fogot what > you said.> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them> fast with Yahoo! Search.