RemedySpot.com

Re: Using a cane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That's a great idea! Thanks! Maybe I'll have my boys whittle one for me. They love doing that. Gutknecht wrote: I use a walking stick the extra height seems to work better for me. I hope this is of some help to any of you.mosaicgirl1 <mosaicgirl1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Cathy,Sorry to butt in but I have a friend with MS who used to use 2, 3 prongcanes.Just an

FYI.Terri G.> Hey Cathy,> I'm a wall hugger too!> I walk with a forearm crutch most of the time, but when I am at homeor just walking around, I try not to use it so much. Then I crash.Without warning, just like you said, right into the wall. I just tipover. Just like I am drunk, where did my balance go?> You would think after 2 years that I would have gotten used to it, butnooooooo. I just smashed, face first into the wall, here at my officethis morning. Only two co-workers saw me but they are used to it. Ididn't fall down this time, nothing hurt but my pride.>>> Re: questions re medication>> Marla,> thanks for your reply. I am glad you made it to all but one game!That's awesome!> Thanks for telling me what your legs do too. It's nice to know I amnot alone. Sometimes I just wonder if I've lost my mind. I am walkingand after not very far, my legs just seem to stop. I stand there lookinglike an idiot because my legs wont go forward. I have learned torecognize it a bit sooner and if I stop and rest before they get to thepoint that they just wont go, I can usually make it farther. One morequestion if you don't mind. Today when we were leaving his game andwalking across the grass, I was of course loosing my balance more thannormal because it was really uneven. I told my husband that people whosee me walk must think I am drunk (and I don't even drink). I wobble andsway. Even at home on flat floors I go sideways and crash into

the wallsfrequently with no warning. I have begun walking with my hands on thewall beside me and I don't crash as much. Does that happen to you too?> Have a great day!> Cathy>> > > --> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of> > all time on AOL> >> Music.<http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-Grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300 000002548>> > >> > >> >> >> >> > --> > Marla Bremer> > Independent Beauty Consultant> > Kay> > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > www.marykay. com/mbramer> >>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.> http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>>>>> --> Marla Bremer> Independent Beauty Consultant> Kay> > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> www.marykay. com/mbramer>>>>> ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>>>>>

---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

That's a great idea! Thanks! Maybe I'll have my boys whittle one for me. They love doing that. Gutknecht wrote: I use a walking stick the extra height seems to work better for me. I hope this is of some help to any of you.mosaicgirl1 <mosaicgirl1 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Cathy,Sorry to butt in but I have a friend with MS who used to use 2, 3 prongcanes.Just an

FYI.Terri G.> Hey Cathy,> I'm a wall hugger too!> I walk with a forearm crutch most of the time, but when I am at homeor just walking around, I try not to use it so much. Then I crash.Without warning, just like you said, right into the wall. I just tipover. Just like I am drunk, where did my balance go?> You would think after 2 years that I would have gotten used to it, butnooooooo. I just smashed, face first into the wall, here at my officethis morning. Only two co-workers saw me but they are used to it. Ididn't fall down this time, nothing hurt but my pride.>>> Re: questions re medication>> Marla,> thanks for your reply. I am glad you made it to all but one game!That's awesome!> Thanks for telling me what your legs do too. It's nice to know I amnot alone. Sometimes I just wonder if I've lost my mind. I am walkingand after not very far, my legs just seem to stop. I stand there lookinglike an idiot because my legs wont go forward. I have learned torecognize it a bit sooner and if I stop and rest before they get to thepoint that they just wont go, I can usually make it farther. One morequestion if you don't mind. Today when we were leaving his game andwalking across the grass, I was of course loosing my balance more thannormal because it was really uneven. I told my husband that people whosee me walk must think I am drunk (and I don't even drink). I wobble andsway. Even at home on flat floors I go sideways and crash into

the wallsfrequently with no warning. I have begun walking with my hands on thewall beside me and I don't crash as much. Does that happen to you too?> Have a great day!> Cathy>> > > --> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of> > all time on AOL> >> Music.<http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-Grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300 000002548>> > >> > >> >> >> >> > --> > Marla Bremer> > Independent Beauty Consultant> > Kay> > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > www.marykay. com/mbramer> >>> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.> http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tryit now.>>>>>>>> --> Marla Bremer> Independent Beauty Consultant> Kay> > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> www.marykay. com/mbramer>>>>> ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>>>>>

---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

I have to say I looked at them at a second hand store yesterday

wondering if they would be better.....glad they help you.

Terri G.

> > Hey Cathy,

> > I'm a wall hugger too!

> > I walk with a forearm crutch most of the time, but when I am at home

> or just walking around, I try not to use it so much. Then I crash.

> Without warning, just like you said, right into the wall. I just tip

> over. Just like I am drunk, where did my balance go?

> > You would think after 2 years that I would have gotten used to it,

but

> nooooooo. I just smashed, face first into the wall, here at my office

> this morning. Only two co-workers saw me but they are used to it. I

> didn't fall down this time, nothing hurt but my pride.

> >

> >

> > Re: questions re medication

> >

> > Marla,

> > thanks for your reply. I am glad you made it to all but one game!

> That's awesome!

> > Thanks for telling me what your legs do too. It's nice to know I am

> not alone. Sometimes I just wonder if I've lost my mind. I am walking

> and after not very far, my legs just seem to stop. I stand there

looking

> like an idiot because my legs wont go forward. I have learned to

> recognize it a bit sooner and if I stop and rest before they get to

the

> point that they just wont go, I can usually make it farther. One more

> question if you don't mind. Today when we were leaving his game and

> walking across the grass, I was of course loosing my balance more than

> normal because it was really uneven. I told my husband that people who

> see me walk must think I am drunk (and I don't even drink). I wobble

and

> sway. Even at home on flat floors I go sideways and crash into the

walls

> frequently with no warning. I have begun walking with my hands on the

> wall beside me and I don't crash as much. Does that happen to you too?

> > Have a great day!

> > Cathy

> >

>

> > > > --

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of

> > > all time on AOL

> > >

> > Music.<http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-Grammy?

> NCID=aolcmp00300 000002548>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > Marla Bremer

> > > Independent Beauty Consultant

> > > Kay

> > >

> > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com

> > > www.marykay. com/mbramer

> > >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try

> it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Marla Bremer

> > Independent Beauty Consultant

> > Kay

> >

> > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com

> > www.marykay. com/mbramer

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

>

Guest guest

I have to say I looked at them at a second hand store yesterday

wondering if they would be better.....glad they help you.

Terri G.

> > Hey Cathy,

> > I'm a wall hugger too!

> > I walk with a forearm crutch most of the time, but when I am at home

> or just walking around, I try not to use it so much. Then I crash.

> Without warning, just like you said, right into the wall. I just tip

> over. Just like I am drunk, where did my balance go?

> > You would think after 2 years that I would have gotten used to it,

but

> nooooooo. I just smashed, face first into the wall, here at my office

> this morning. Only two co-workers saw me but they are used to it. I

> didn't fall down this time, nothing hurt but my pride.

> >

> >

> > Re: questions re medication

> >

> > Marla,

> > thanks for your reply. I am glad you made it to all but one game!

> That's awesome!

> > Thanks for telling me what your legs do too. It's nice to know I am

> not alone. Sometimes I just wonder if I've lost my mind. I am walking

> and after not very far, my legs just seem to stop. I stand there

looking

> like an idiot because my legs wont go forward. I have learned to

> recognize it a bit sooner and if I stop and rest before they get to

the

> point that they just wont go, I can usually make it farther. One more

> question if you don't mind. Today when we were leaving his game and

> walking across the grass, I was of course loosing my balance more than

> normal because it was really uneven. I told my husband that people who

> see me walk must think I am drunk (and I don't even drink). I wobble

and

> sway. Even at home on flat floors I go sideways and crash into the

walls

> frequently with no warning. I have begun walking with my hands on the

> wall beside me and I don't crash as much. Does that happen to you too?

> > Have a great day!

> > Cathy

> >

>

> > > > --

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of

> > > all time on AOL

> > >

> > Music.<http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-Grammy?

> NCID=aolcmp00300 000002548>

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --

> > > Marla Bremer

> > > Independent Beauty Consultant

> > > Kay

> > >

> > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com

> > > www.marykay. com/mbramer

> > >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try

> it now.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Marla Bremer

> > Independent Beauty Consultant

> > Kay

> >

> > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com

> > www.marykay. com/mbramer

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

>

Guest guest

I know this may sound drastic, but has anyone considered a manual or a power chair for you to get round.

Do not look at this as giving up a freedom, but rather freedom to do more and be more active without getting tired out so quickly.

I have found I can enjoy exercising my dog, work with him more for my service animal, work in the flowers in the spring and yes clean up the yard all frommy power chair.

These are activities that we all say we can no longer enjoy. Even shopping is enjoyable.

Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac@...

Re: questions re medication> >> > Marla,> > thanks for your reply. I am glad you made it to all but one game!> That's awesome!> > Thanks for telling me what your legs do too. It's nice to know I am> not alone. Sometimes I just wonder if I've lost my mind. I am walking> and after not very far, my legs just seem to stop. I stand therelooking> like an idiot because my legs wont go forward. I have learned to> recognize it a bit sooner and if I stop and rest before they get tothe> point that they just wont go,

I can usually make it farther. One more> question if you don't mind. Today when we were leaving his game and> walking across the grass, I was of course loosing my balance more than> normal because it was really uneven. I told my husband that people who> see me walk must think I am drunk (and I don't even drink). I wobbleand> sway. Even at home on flat floors I go sideways and crash into thewalls> frequently with no warning. I have begun walking with my hands on the> wall beside me and I don't crash as much. Does that happen to you too?> > Have a great day!> > Cathy> >>> > > > --> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of> > > all time on AOL> >

>> > Music.<http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-Grammy?> NCID=aolcmp00300 000002548>> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > --> > > Marla Bremer> > > Independent Beauty Consultant> > > Kay> > > > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > > www.marykay. com/mbramer> > >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.> > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > --> > Marla Bremer> > Independent Beauty Consultant> > Kay> > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > www.marykay. com/mbramer> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!Search.>------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

I know this may sound drastic, but has anyone considered a manual or a power chair for you to get round.

Do not look at this as giving up a freedom, but rather freedom to do more and be more active without getting tired out so quickly.

I have found I can enjoy exercising my dog, work with him more for my service animal, work in the flowers in the spring and yes clean up the yard all frommy power chair.

These are activities that we all say we can no longer enjoy. Even shopping is enjoyable.

Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac@...

Re: questions re medication> >> > Marla,> > thanks for your reply. I am glad you made it to all but one game!> That's awesome!> > Thanks for telling me what your legs do too. It's nice to know I am> not alone. Sometimes I just wonder if I've lost my mind. I am walking> and after not very far, my legs just seem to stop. I stand therelooking> like an idiot because my legs wont go forward. I have learned to> recognize it a bit sooner and if I stop and rest before they get tothe> point that they just wont go,

I can usually make it farther. One more> question if you don't mind. Today when we were leaving his game and> walking across the grass, I was of course loosing my balance more than> normal because it was really uneven. I told my husband that people who> see me walk must think I am drunk (and I don't even drink). I wobbleand> sway. Even at home on flat floors I go sideways and crash into thewalls> frequently with no warning. I have begun walking with my hands on the> wall beside me and I don't crash as much. Does that happen to you too?> > Have a great day!> > Cathy> >>> > > > --> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of> > > all time on AOL> >

>> > Music.<http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-Grammy?> NCID=aolcmp00300 000002548>> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > --> > > Marla Bremer> > > Independent Beauty Consultant> > > Kay> > > > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > > www.marykay. com/mbramer> > >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.> > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > --> > Marla Bremer> > Independent Beauty Consultant> > Kay> > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > www.marykay. com/mbramer> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

>>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!Search.>------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Sorry I am late in responding to this, I have been sick for the last week and 1/2. Yes, I have thought about it and to me it definitely seems like freedom. I even use those motorized grocery carts. Its use it or stay home because I rarely have the strength to walk around the grocery. I keep learning more and more about being humble and overlooking judgemental glances and comments of strangers to be able to participate more in my family's lives. I thought they would be outrageously expensive and as difficult as the ins co. is I thought there's no way they'd pay. I am going to read all the rest of the responses to this now. Maybe someone has a solution. A manual chair wouldn't help me much because my arms are getting as weak as my legs. Thanks for the support and encouragement! Cathy"Sharon L. Schuckman" wrote: I know this may sound drastic, but has anyone considered a manual or a power chair for you to get round. Do not look at this as giving up a freedom, but rather freedom to do more and be more active without getting tired out so quickly. I have found I can enjoy exercising my dog, work with him more for my service animal, work in the flowers in the spring and yes clean up the yard all frommy power chair. These are activities that we all say

we can no longer enjoy. Even shopping is enjoyable. Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com Re: questions re medication> >> > Marla,> > thanks for your reply. I am glad you made it to all but one game!> That's awesome!> > Thanks for telling me what your legs do too. It's nice to know I am> not alone. Sometimes I just wonder if I've lost my mind. I am walking> and after not very far, my legs just seem to stop.

I stand therelooking> like an idiot because my legs wont go forward. I have learned to> recognize it a bit sooner and if I stop and rest before they get tothe> point that they just wont go, I can usually make it farther. One more> question if you don't mind. Today when we were leaving his game and> walking across the grass, I was of course loosing my balance more than> normal because it was really uneven. I told my husband that people who> see me walk must think I am drunk (and I don't even drink). I wobbleand> sway. Even at home on flat floors I go sideways and crash into thewalls> frequently with no warning. I have begun walking with my hands on the> wall beside me and I don't crash as much. Does that happen to you too?> > Have a great day!> > Cathy> >>> > > > --> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of> > > all time on AOL> > >> > Music.<http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-Grammy?> NCID=aolcmp00300 000002548>> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > --> > > Marla Bremer> > > Independent Beauty Consultant> > > Kay> > > > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > > www.marykay. com/mbramer> > >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.> > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > --> > Marla Bremer> > Independent Beauty Consultant> > Kay> > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > www.marykay. com/mbramer> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a

thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!Search.>------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers

Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Guest guest

Sorry I am late in responding to this, I have been sick for the last week and 1/2. Yes, I have thought about it and to me it definitely seems like freedom. I even use those motorized grocery carts. Its use it or stay home because I rarely have the strength to walk around the grocery. I keep learning more and more about being humble and overlooking judgemental glances and comments of strangers to be able to participate more in my family's lives. I thought they would be outrageously expensive and as difficult as the ins co. is I thought there's no way they'd pay. I am going to read all the rest of the responses to this now. Maybe someone has a solution. A manual chair wouldn't help me much because my arms are getting as weak as my legs. Thanks for the support and encouragement! Cathy"Sharon L. Schuckman" wrote: I know this may sound drastic, but has anyone considered a manual or a power chair for you to get round. Do not look at this as giving up a freedom, but rather freedom to do more and be more active without getting tired out so quickly. I have found I can enjoy exercising my dog, work with him more for my service animal, work in the flowers in the spring and yes clean up the yard all frommy power chair. These are activities that we all say

we can no longer enjoy. Even shopping is enjoyable. Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com Re: questions re medication> >> > Marla,> > thanks for your reply. I am glad you made it to all but one game!> That's awesome!> > Thanks for telling me what your legs do too. It's nice to know I am> not alone. Sometimes I just wonder if I've lost my mind. I am walking> and after not very far, my legs just seem to stop.

I stand therelooking> like an idiot because my legs wont go forward. I have learned to> recognize it a bit sooner and if I stop and rest before they get tothe> point that they just wont go, I can usually make it farther. One more> question if you don't mind. Today when we were leaving his game and> walking across the grass, I was of course loosing my balance more than> normal because it was really uneven. I told my husband that people who> see me walk must think I am drunk (and I don't even drink). I wobbleand> sway. Even at home on flat floors I go sideways and crash into thewalls> frequently with no warning. I have begun walking with my hands on the> wall beside me and I don't crash as much. Does that happen to you too?> > Have a great day!> > Cathy> >>> > > > --> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of> > > all time on AOL> > >> > Music.<http://music. aol.com/grammys/ pictures/ never-won- a-Grammy?> NCID=aolcmp00300 000002548>> > > >> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > > --> > > Marla Bremer> > > Independent Beauty Consultant> > > Kay> > > > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > > www.marykay. com/mbramer> > >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.> > http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs>

>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try> it now.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > --> > Marla Bremer> > Independent Beauty Consultant> > Kay> > > > mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) com> > www.marykay. com/mbramer> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a

thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> >> >> >> > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >>>>>>>> ---------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!Search.>------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers

Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database