RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Loosing ability to walk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ron Do you have the sarc in your spine? My latest mri showed active sarc in my spine and I am having more trouble walking all the time. Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Ron Do you have the sarc in your spine? My latest mri showed active sarc in my spine and I am having more trouble walking all the time. Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

, My neuro, told me I had Sarc in the spine, and in the base of my brain, although my MRI showed nothing, by my symptoms that is what he said, I am having more and more trouble everyday walking, especially my left side, it is getting weaker and weaker, and I drag my left leg at times, and did stay to just my left side however, I am now getting weakness in the right leg. I can't lift my L leg up when lying on the floor, my right leg about 1/2 what is normal, but that is how the left side started too. at the time I was on Steroids and so was changed to Metotrexte, I did really well for four years on Mtx, but now it's getting worse again, What medications are you on? Marla

Ron Do you have the sarc in your spine? My latest mri showed active sarc in my spine and I am having more trouble walking all the time. Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

, My neuro, told me I had Sarc in the spine, and in the base of my brain, although my MRI showed nothing, by my symptoms that is what he said, I am having more and more trouble everyday walking, especially my left side, it is getting weaker and weaker, and I drag my left leg at times, and did stay to just my left side however, I am now getting weakness in the right leg. I can't lift my L leg up when lying on the floor, my right leg about 1/2 what is normal, but that is how the left side started too. at the time I was on Steroids and so was changed to Metotrexte, I did really well for four years on Mtx, but now it's getting worse again, What medications are you on? Marla

Ron Do you have the sarc in your spine? My latest mri showed active sarc in my spine and I am having more trouble walking all the time. Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Marla I am still on Cytoxan. Dr B said he would only consider that or Remicade for me. They bumped it back up to 400 per treatment and every 3 weeks instead of 4. I'm also on pred alternating 5 & 10 (mg?). I take 2400 Neurontin, 15 oxybuetene(generic bladder stuff) and I have recently given Klonotopin? a try. Didn't think to bring the bottles over to the computer. LOL I used to be on Quinine but it isn't approved for those horrible leg kicks I have. The K seems to be doing good and my legs aren't exhausted in the morning. I was supposed to start physical therapy but I haven't been organized enough to make the calls. Once again I am trying to unpack from my November move.......I must have gypsy in my soul. I am in a handicapped accesible apt now and should stay put for a while, at least my family hopes I do. LOL Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

Marla I am still on Cytoxan. Dr B said he would only consider that or Remicade for me. They bumped it back up to 400 per treatment and every 3 weeks instead of 4. I'm also on pred alternating 5 & 10 (mg?). I take 2400 Neurontin, 15 oxybuetene(generic bladder stuff) and I have recently given Klonotopin? a try. Didn't think to bring the bottles over to the computer. LOL I used to be on Quinine but it isn't approved for those horrible leg kicks I have. The K seems to be doing good and my legs aren't exhausted in the morning. I was supposed to start physical therapy but I haven't been organized enough to make the calls. Once again I am trying to unpack from my November move.......I must have gypsy in my soul. I am in a handicapped accesible apt now and should stay put for a while, at least my family hopes I do. LOL Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

You know it's funny my MRI didn't really show anything, he was going by my symptoms as to where the Sarc would be located. Marla

Yes, I have it in my spinal cord, brain stem and cranial nerves. My first MRI 11 years ago showed inflammation in my lumbar-sacral area.

Ron

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

You know it's funny my MRI didn't really show anything, he was going by my symptoms as to where the Sarc would be located. Marla

Yes, I have it in my spinal cord, brain stem and cranial nerves. My first MRI 11 years ago showed inflammation in my lumbar-sacral area.

Ron

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Marla, Just to butt in hear I am so sorry to hear that your legs are getting worse . I can remember how good you you were feeling for those 3 yrs. (on the methotrexate). Not to upset you, but I hope things improve for you. I feel like I can considerate you as an old friend since we have been in this group a long time and you have given me a lot of support in the past. Hang in there... Debbie Co-ModeratorMarla Bramer wrote: , My neuro, told me I had Sarc in the spine, and in the base of my brain, although my MRI showed nothing, by my symptoms that is what he said, I am having more and more trouble everyday walking, especially my left side, it is getting weaker and weaker, and I drag my left leg at times, and did stay to just my left side however, I am now getting weakness in the right leg. I can't lift my L leg up when lying on the floor, my right leg about 1/2 what is normal, but that is how the left side started too. at the time I was on Steroids and so was changed to Metotrexte, I did really well for four years on Mtx, but now it's getting worse again, What medications are you on? Marla Ron Do you have the sarc in your spine? My latest mri showed active sarc in my spine and I am having more trouble walking all the time. Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@... Never miss a

thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer Debbie T.Co-Moderator

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Debbie, We are all family and friends here, you are very much a part of my life and I appreciate you for all you do for all of us here. and I so also appreciate all your love and support and suggestions, keep them coming, and I pray you have a blessed, pain free, fatigue free week! God Bless, Marla

Marla, Just to butt in hear I am so sorry to hear that your legs are getting worse . I can remember how good you you were feeling for those 3 yrs. (on the methotrexate). Not to upset you, but I hope things improve for you. I feel like I can considerate you as an old friend since we have been in this group a long time and you have given me a lot of support in the past. Hang in there...

Debbie Co-ModeratorMarla Bramer wrote: ,

My neuro, told me I had Sarc in the spine, and in the base of my brain, although my MRI showed nothing, by my symptoms that is what he said, I am having more and more trouble everyday walking, especially my left side, it is getting weaker and weaker, and I drag my left leg at times, and did stay to just my left side however, I am now getting weakness in the right leg. I can't lift my L leg up when lying on the floor, my right leg about 1/2 what is normal, but that is how the left side started too. at the time I was on Steroids and so was changed to Metotrexte, I did really well for four years on Mtx, but now it's getting worse again, What medications are you on? Marla

Ron Do you have the sarc in your spine? My latest mri showed active sarc in my spine and I am having more trouble walking all the time.

Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/

grannylunatic@... Never miss a

thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Debbie T.Co-Moderator Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.