RemedySpot.com

Re: gum swelling and pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI , Yes I ended up a rash, although all over my body, but had some redness on the gums and they were sore too, My doctor treated me with steroids and it went away, it was the most painful experience I felt like I had the worse case of shingles, the burning pain all over in my mouth under my tongue, and just everywhere, it was that awful Neuro burning type pain. anyway like I said my doc treated me with steroids and gave me an ointment I still use to this day, called Pro Topic (generic name) but couldn't use it in the mouth, It very well could be Sarc, I hope they find something to help you. Marl a

I am in the midst of terrible gum pain and swelling. I am on a lot of pain pills. I can hardly think straight so forgive me if this sounds funny. My dentist doesn't think my gum problem is 'dental' in nature. Last week my regular doc gave me amoxicillan 875mg. for an earache(redness and dizziness). I have been on it long enough that if the gum problem was bacterial it would have been gone by now. It started lower left jaw and has spread to upper left and front lower. It is very swollen and painful and the glands under my neck are also enlarged. My Ent doc thought I should see a periodontist but my dentist thinks that maybe I should see a dermatologist and get a biopsy? My dentist said that the antibiotic would have cleared up anything relating to gum disease. It wouldn't be getting worse and spreading all over the

place. My dentist thinks it could have to do with sarc, or autoimmune or something else. I know this isn't neuro stuff but if anybody has had any experiences with this type of thing I think my doc, dentist and myself would sure appreciate it. My dentist is really up against the wall in treating this. thanks S.

S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, "

declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

HI , Yes I ended up a rash, although all over my body, but had some redness on the gums and they were sore too, My doctor treated me with steroids and it went away, it was the most painful experience I felt like I had the worse case of shingles, the burning pain all over in my mouth under my tongue, and just everywhere, it was that awful Neuro burning type pain. anyway like I said my doc treated me with steroids and gave me an ointment I still use to this day, called Pro Topic (generic name) but couldn't use it in the mouth, It very well could be Sarc, I hope they find something to help you. Marl a

I am in the midst of terrible gum pain and swelling. I am on a lot of pain pills. I can hardly think straight so forgive me if this sounds funny. My dentist doesn't think my gum problem is 'dental' in nature. Last week my regular doc gave me amoxicillan 875mg. for an earache(redness and dizziness). I have been on it long enough that if the gum problem was bacterial it would have been gone by now. It started lower left jaw and has spread to upper left and front lower. It is very swollen and painful and the glands under my neck are also enlarged. My Ent doc thought I should see a periodontist but my dentist thinks that maybe I should see a dermatologist and get a biopsy? My dentist said that the antibiotic would have cleared up anything relating to gum disease. It wouldn't be getting worse and spreading all over the

place. My dentist thinks it could have to do with sarc, or autoimmune or something else. I know this isn't neuro stuff but if anybody has had any experiences with this type of thing I think my doc, dentist and myself would sure appreciate it. My dentist is really up against the wall in treating this. thanks S.

S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you, "

declares the Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer