RemedySpot.com

I knew this was going to happen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, when I first started school I felt all this energy, I was staying up all day and up till late doing homework, and up early to work on homework.

after 3 full weeks of school, I find myself sleeping later and feeling worse than I did for 3 weeks. don't get me wrong I love school. But my body is saying, overload, !

I found it difficult before to do household chores and now I am doing school work, chores, trying to make dinner for sherif, and seth. I am finding myself feeling a little depressed, and I don't know why. When I sit here and think about it all, I wonder how I am going to be able to handle all this. Sheriff gets mad when he comes home at night after working and I don't have dinner done, I have had a problem on Sunday we went to his sisters and took seth out to get new clothes since he lost 75lbs during wrestling this season at school, and It was a long time that this had happened , my mind just went ... I couldn't think of what I wanted to say , I felt sick, my heart was pounding, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't seem to get words out, or retrive anything.

does anyone have any suggestions or did this happen to them ?

thank you for listening,

Many blessings and hugs and pain free day

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Well, when I first started school I felt all this energy, I was staying up all day and up till late doing homework, and up early to work on homework.

after 3 full weeks of school, I find myself sleeping later and feeling worse than I did for 3 weeks. don't get me wrong I love school. But my body is saying, overload, !

I found it difficult before to do household chores and now I am doing school work, chores, trying to make dinner for sherif, and seth. I am finding myself feeling a little depressed, and I don't know why. When I sit here and think about it all, I wonder how I am going to be able to handle all this. Sheriff gets mad when he comes home at night after working and I don't have dinner done, I have had a problem on Sunday we went to his sisters and took seth out to get new clothes since he lost 75lbs during wrestling this season at school, and It was a long time that this had happened , my mind just went ... I couldn't think of what I wanted to say , I felt sick, my heart was pounding, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't seem to get words out, or retrive anything.

does anyone have any suggestions or did this happen to them ?

thank you for listening,

Many blessings and hugs and pain free day

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.