RemedySpot.com

something I found in my acupuncturists news letter-please read.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ear Massage

Ear Massage is an extremely relaxing and effective therapy aimed at

reducing stress, promoting wellbeing and addressing various health

issues. It can be enjoyed by all and promotes a deep sense of peace

and tranquillity.

Ancient Chinese medical literature states that " ear is the meeting

point of all the meridians " and " vital energy of human body converges

on the ear " . Medical experts in ancient times regarded ear massage as

a practice for health enhancement and disease prevention.

Ear massage triggers the release of the body's natural painkillers,

endorphins. Studies have demonstrated that ear stimulation increases

levels of endorphins in both the blood and cerebrospinal fluid.

Ear acupuncture is used throughout the world to reduce substance

cravings (including food cravings), assist in the detoxification of

addictive substances, manage pain and calm anxiety..

Here is a great ear massage that you can do for yourself or your

loved ones:

1. To massage your ears, rub in small circular motions with your

thumbs inside the widest upper part inside the ears, holding them

from outside with the index and middle fingers.

2. Now use your index finger to massage inside the smaller crevices

if your thumbs don't fit and along the front of your ear where it

attaches to the head.

3. Lastly, massage the earlobes by gently pulling them down and also

making circles with your thumb and index finger.

Anyone who is interested in this highly informative monthly news

letter, just send me your email address.

The Acupuncturist is from Mongoloia, he has been in practice for 23

years. He has received his Doctorate in Chinese Medicine and also has

attained the status of Diplomate. He studied accupunture at the

University of Bejing.

Judy in PA

Judy in PA

Ear Massage

Ear Massage is an extremely relaxing and effective therapy aimed at

reducing stress, promoting wellbeing and addressing various health

issues. It can be enjoyed by all and promotes a deep sense of peace

and tranquillity.

Ancient Chinese medical literature states that " ear is the meeting

point of all the meridians " and " vital energy of human body converges

on the ear " . Medical experts in ancient times regarded ear massage as

a practice for health enhancement and disease prevention.

Ear massage triggers the release of the body's natural painkillers,

endorphins. Studies have demonstrated that ear stimulation increases

levels of endorphins in both the blood and cerebrospinal fluid.

Ear acupuncture is used throughout the world to reduce substance

cravings (including food cravings), assist in the detoxification of

addictive substances, manage pain and calm anxiety..

Here is a great ear massage that you can do for yourself or your

loved ones:

1. To massage your ears, rub in small circular motions with your

thumbs inside the widest upper part inside the ears, holding them

from outside with the index and middle fingers.

2. Now use your index finger to massage inside the smaller crevices

if your thumbs don't fit and along the front of your ear where it

attaches to the head.

3. Lastly, massage the earlobes by gently pulling them down and also

making circles with your thumb and index finger.

Anyone who is interested in this highly informative monthly news

letter, just send me your email address.

The Acupuncturist is from Mongoloia, he has been in practice for 23

years. He has received his Doctorate in Chinese Medicine and also has

attained the status of Diplomate. He studied accupunture at the

University of Bejing.

Judy in PA

Judy in PA

Judy,

Thanks for the info on the ear massage therapy. It sounds very interesting. I would be interested in receiving that monthly newsletter. My email address is rozebudz36@... Thanks . I hope others try it too.

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

something I found in my acupuncturists news letter-please read.Ear Massage Ear Massage is an extremely relaxing and effective therapy aimed at reducing stress, promoting wellbeing and addressing various health issues. It can be enjoyed by all and promotes a deep sense of peace and tranquillity.Ancient Chinese medical literature states that "ear is the meeting point of all the meridians" and "vital energy of human body converges on the ear". Medical experts in ancient times regarded ear massage as a practice for health enhancement and disease prevention. Ear massage triggers the release of the body's natural

painkillers, endorphins. Studies have demonstrated that ear stimulation increases levels of endorphins in both the blood and cerebrospinal fluid.Ear acupuncture is used throughout the world to reduce substance cravings (including food cravings), assist in the detoxification of addictive substances, manage pain and calm anxiety..Here is a great ear massage that you can do for yourself or your loved ones:1. To massage your ears, rub in small circular motions with your thumbs inside the widest upper part inside the ears, holding them from outside with the index and middle fingers.2. Now use your index finger to massage inside the smaller crevices if your thumbs don't fit and along the front of your ear where it attaches to the head.3. Lastly, massage the earlobes by gently pulling them down and also making circles with your thumb and index finger.Anyone who is

interested in this highly informative monthly news letter, just send me your email address.The Acupuncturist is from Mongoloia, he has been in practice for 23 years. He has received his Doctorate in Chinese Medicine and also has attained the status of Diplomate. He studied accupunture at the University of Bejing.Judy in PAJudy in PA~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Judy,

Thanks for the info on the ear massage therapy. It sounds very interesting. I would be interested in receiving that monthly newsletter. My email address is rozebudz36@... Thanks . I hope others try it too.

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

something I found in my acupuncturists news letter-please read.Ear Massage Ear Massage is an extremely relaxing and effective therapy aimed at reducing stress, promoting wellbeing and addressing various health issues. It can be enjoyed by all and promotes a deep sense of peace and tranquillity.Ancient Chinese medical literature states that "ear is the meeting point of all the meridians" and "vital energy of human body converges on the ear". Medical experts in ancient times regarded ear massage as a practice for health enhancement and disease prevention. Ear massage triggers the release of the body's natural

painkillers, endorphins. Studies have demonstrated that ear stimulation increases levels of endorphins in both the blood and cerebrospinal fluid.Ear acupuncture is used throughout the world to reduce substance cravings (including food cravings), assist in the detoxification of addictive substances, manage pain and calm anxiety..Here is a great ear massage that you can do for yourself or your loved ones:1. To massage your ears, rub in small circular motions with your thumbs inside the widest upper part inside the ears, holding them from outside with the index and middle fingers.2. Now use your index finger to massage inside the smaller crevices if your thumbs don't fit and along the front of your ear where it attaches to the head.3. Lastly, massage the earlobes by gently pulling them down and also making circles with your thumb and index finger.Anyone who is

interested in this highly informative monthly news letter, just send me your email address.The Acupuncturist is from Mongoloia, he has been in practice for 23 years. He has received his Doctorate in Chinese Medicine and also has attained the status of Diplomate. He studied accupunture at the University of Bejing.Judy in PAJudy in PA~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database