RemedySpot.com

Re: Sorry guys I got sick.. grr

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, I'm sorry you ended up in the ER not a fun place to be, I will be sending you blessings, take care, Marla

Hey all, I think I mentioned to you all that I had started having twitching total body a week ago, I got up Friday morning and couldn't function.. I ended up in the ER, where I was transfered to Vanderbilt Sarcoid capital of the world.. " Don't belive that it was a tad bit sarcastic " Anyway, I was admitted, with IV fluids, my kidneys once again tried to quit, and this time my calcium was up.. I had this clicking going on the the roof of my mouth the back of my throat and was having great difficulty swallowing anything..

After IV fluids I started feeling better and they checked my lab, my test had came back to normal so they allowed me to come home.. I had 3 future rocket scientist come in my room today, with a " Certified " rocket scientist.. I was telling them about the clicking in my ears, throat, mouth and tongue.. the doctor turns around to the three of them and says. " THAT'S CALLED SOMETHING " where they have a clicking in the back of their throat, tongue, mouth, ears.. " WHAT IS IT " The THREE, then look at each other shaking their heads, and said " WE DON'T KNOW " Hmmm, I was very discussed and said " Ummm, let me throw out " MYOCLONUS " THEY were shocked.. and said " YES " the REAL one said " OMG, They will be tested on that " He didn't know any more than they did.. IF it wasn't so serious and painful, it would have been hilarious!

Anyway, I talked them into letting me come home, I'm only having the minor clicking my R ear now.. I hope it doesn't get bad tonight..

Thank you guys as always for listening..

Hugs,

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

, wow, I am sorry that you had to go through all that. Par for the course though isn't it....?! But YOU did great. It sure is something to know more than the experts,huh?... I also get some weird noises going on in my throat and have wondered what it is so I'll have to do some research on that. Hope you're feeling better soon. hugs((((()))))) from S.topdat@... wrote: Hey all, I think I mentioned to you all that I had started having twitching total body a week ago, I got up Friday morning and couldn't function.. I ended up in the ER, where I was transfered to Vanderbilt Sarcoid capital of the world.. "Don't belive that it was a tad bit sarcastic" Anyway, I was admitted, with IV fluids, my kidneys once again tried to quit, and this time my calcium was up.. I had this clicking going on the the roof of my mouth the back of my throat and was having great difficulty swallowing anything.. After IV fluids I started feeling better and they checked my lab, my test had came back to normal so they allowed me to come home.. I had 3 future rocket scientist come in my room today, with a "Certified" rocket scientist.. I was telling them about the clicking in

my ears, throat, mouth and tongue.. the doctor turns around to the three of them and says." THAT'S CALLED SOMETHING" where they have a clicking in the back of their throat, tongue, mouth, ears.. "WHAT IS IT" The THREE, then look at each other shaking their heads, and said "WE DON'T KNOW" Hmmm, I was very discussed and said "Ummm, let me throw out "MYOCLONUS" THEY were shocked.. and said "YES" the REAL one said "OMG, They will be tested on that" He didn't know any more than they did.. IF it wasn't so serious and painful, it would have been hilarious! Anyway, I talked them into letting me come home, I'm only having the minor clicking my R ear now.. I hope it doesn't get bad tonight.. Thank you guys as always for listening.. Hugs, 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Hey /Marla.. thanks to the two of you.. for sending blessing and prayers my way..I thought to myself, if I do nothing more, I'm gonna teach these three students something they'll never forget.. today.. I think I accomplished that.. I don't think these students will ever forget that..lol probably not the doctor either.. oh well.. Hope you guys are doing ok.. Take care.

Hugs,

, wow, I am sorry that you had to go through all that. Par for the course though isn't it....?! But YOU did great. It sure is something to know more than the experts,huh?... I also get some weird noises going on in my throat and have wondered what it is so I'll have to do some research on that. Hope you're feeling better soon. hugs((((()))))) from S.topdat (AT) bellsouth (DOT) net wrote:

Hey all, I think I mentioned to you all that I had started having twitching total body a week ago, I got up Friday morning and couldn't function.. I ended up in the ER, where I was transfered to Vanderbilt Sarcoid capital of the world.. "Don't belive that it was a tad bit sarcastic" Anyway, I was admitted, with IV fluids, my kidneys once again tried to quit, and this time my calcium was up.. I had this clicking going on the the roof of my mouth the back of my throat and was having great difficulty swallowing anything..

After IV fluids I started feeling better and they checked my lab, my test had came back to normal so they allowed me to come home.. I had 3 future rocket scientist come in my room today, with a "Certified" rocket scientist.. I was telling them about the clicking in my ears, throat, mouth and tongue.. the doctor turns around to the three of them and says." THAT'S CALLED SOMETHING" where they have a clicking in the back of their throat, tongue, mouth, ears.. "WHAT IS IT" The THREE, then look at each other shaking their heads, and said "WE DON'T KNOW" Hmmm, I was very discussed and said "Ummm, let me throw out "MYOCLONUS" THEY were shocked.. and said "YES" the REAL one said "OMG, They will be tested on that" He didn't know any more than they did.. IF it wasn't so serious and painful, it would have been hilarious!

Anyway, I talked them into letting me come home, I'm only having the minor clicking my R ear now.. I hope it doesn't get bad tonight..

Thank you guys as always for listening..

Hugs,

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.6/1318 - Release Date: 3/7/2008 2:01 PM

Guest guest

Thank you all for sharing your experience with the weird noises in your throat. I was hearing that at work over the past few months and thinking I was going nuts. I figured who would believe me if I told them I head a clicking or some other noise.

Thanks again for sharing.

KatIt's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

I am sooooo sorry to hear you were so ill, i've been seen by a few of those so called upcomming greatest dr's also, and they know about as much about NS as a Cat lol .

that's funny you talk about that clicking sound, because i hear that in my right ear alot, but i took it as my blood pressure being up at the time and it was my heart beat in my ear. hummmm I am going to say something to my Neuro at my next visit.

but i am glad your home, and hope your feeling somewhat better. we need you here not in the hospital. :) you take care of yourself.

Many hugs and blessings and pain free day

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money Finance.

Guest guest

I am sooooo sorry to hear you were so ill, i've been seen by a few of those so called upcomming greatest dr's also, and they know about as much about NS as a Cat lol .

that's funny you talk about that clicking sound, because i hear that in my right ear alot, but i took it as my blood pressure being up at the time and it was my heart beat in my ear. hummmm I am going to say something to my Neuro at my next visit.

but i am glad your home, and hope your feeling somewhat better. we need you here not in the hospital. :) you take care of yourself.

Guest guest

Thanks .. The clicking, jerking, or whatever it is was horrible.. its like you're wired with a tens unit and you get a little electrical shock along with it.. I hope "NO" one has to ever deal with that.. WOW!

Hugs,

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1322 - Release Date: 3/9/2008 12:17 PM

Guest guest

Thanks .. The clicking, jerking, or whatever it is was horrible.. its like you're wired with a tens unit and you get a little electrical shock along with it.. I hope "NO" one has to ever deal with that.. WOW!

Hugs,

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.518 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1322 - Release Date: 3/9/2008 12:17 PM