RemedySpot.com

Re: crazy days...stressful daze

Rate this topic

Guest guest

good thing that's happening is that I've lost 32 lbs. so far on NutriSystem. And I'm up to 2 minutes on my recumbant bike. It doesn't seem like much to some but it's a lot for me.

, I applaud you!! Not just on the weight loss issue, but that you're getting on the bike! This is what I'm talking about when I say ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!

Remember that for us it's not a matter of doing a "cardio" workout, it's about getting some movement in bodies that haven't moved in a long long time.

You my dear, are a true motivator!!

Love to you,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderatorWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

good thing that's happening is that I've lost 32 lbs. so far on NutriSystem. And I'm up to 2 minutes on my recumbant bike. It doesn't seem like much to some but it's a lot for me.

, I applaud you!! Not just on the weight loss issue, but that you're getting on the bike! This is what I'm talking about when I say ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!

Remember that for us it's not a matter of doing a "cardio" workout, it's about getting some movement in bodies that haven't moved in a long long time.

You my dear, are a true motivator!!

Love to you,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderatorWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

I know how you feel and watching your kids go through emotional pain. You want to help , but there's nothing you can do! That's great about losing weight and the exercise you are getting. I wish I could do the exercise too. Hugs, Debbie T. Co-Moderator Solberg wrote: Ahhhh. Well, my youngest son is now sleeping on the futon in my livingroom. He had a fight with his wife three days ago.. A really bad one and they are talking about separating. Do you ever feel like you are entirely out of the loop? I sure didn't see this coming. I can physically feel this. Emotionally is a gimme. I'm taking my meds, supplements and such but I'm feeling a bit weepy. I hate to see them in so much pain. On top of all that... I feel like I may be getting a sinus infection. If I still feel like this by Monday I'm calling the doctor. The constant snowing is getting to me, too. This year has been constant cold temps and my body is feelin' it. The wind chills keep me in the house. And that isn't good mentally. If I didn't have a computer I'd go bonkers! The only good thing that's

happening is that I've lost 32 lbs. so far on NutriSystem. And I'm up to 2 minutes on my recumbant bike. It doesn't seem like much to some but it's a lot for me. At least with being kept in the house I'm getting some motion. hugs to all S. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Debbie T.Co-Moderator

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Way to go !!! I was given a recumbent in-door bike for Christmas

and I love it. I am recuperating from double pneumonia which caused

lung damage. When I started riding it I could only do 10 minutes. Now

I am up to 45 minutes a day. The endorphins released by the exercise

really helps my pain and my lungs have improved immensely. It was hard

to keep motivated in the beginning and I know there will be ups and

downs but it has really helped the way I feel. Good for you too!!!

Thanks for sharing. It's a great motivator for the rest of us.

-