RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Happy New Year/ Feldenkreis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Suzan,

She is also working with me using feldenkrais to help my left eye that was hit with optic neuritis with very baby step eye movements. She is trying to strengthen it since it is slightly damaged. I will have to see how that works as well.

I have been using yoga for ms using a chair, feldenkrais, massage, a kinesiologist that does techniques to help the body heal itself (amazing work), solumedrol now reduced in half and timespan increased and decreasing oral prednisone. But, the most help I have found is going to the Life Transformation Coach and all the techniques she has taught me and a lot of work but really beneficial.

Nice to hear from you.

Happy New Year.

KatSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Hi Suzan,

She is also working with me using feldenkrais to help my left eye that was hit with optic neuritis with very baby step eye movements. She is trying to strengthen it since it is slightly damaged. I will have to see how that works as well.

I have been using yoga for ms using a chair, feldenkrais, massage, a kinesiologist that does techniques to help the body heal itself (amazing work), solumedrol now reduced in half and timespan increased and decreasing oral prednisone. But, the most help I have found is going to the Life Transformation Coach and all the techniques she has taught me and a lot of work but really beneficial.

Nice to hear from you.

Happy New Year.

KatSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Anyone intested in more info on feldenkrais www.feldenkrais.com/suzan wrote: Greetings and Best Wishes from me here in the UK. Hi Kat and everyone..... I was interested to see you are using Feldenkreis method to help alleviate NS symptoms......I had three sessions of feldenkreis back in2001, when my body was positevily responding to prednisilone and

methotrexate combined treatment to try to quash the dreaded NS......on my first session i lay down having extreme walking,balance and coordinatiob probs,and hand and arm uselessness....on getting up off the floor at the end of the session, iwas very much improved, and found i continued to improve for the following few days...it was a dramatic response, andd fortunately my NS has continued to improve............... ive not heard of others who use feldenkreis method for helping N.sarcoid...so its nice to hear that you are using it too. Is there anybody else out there who trying feldenkreis for NS? with thoughts and warmth to everyone here suzan > > I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!! I am so

fortunate to have > found your group on line when I was diagnosed this year with NS. You > have been a good support group when I really needed someone to ask > questions and listen. I have made alot of progress this year with my > Life Transformation Coach's help and a good friend of mine who is > helping me with massage and feldenkrais. > > Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! I hope and pray that 2008 is > alot better for all of us. > > > Kat~ >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Kat, I've never heard of feldenkrais before but have looked up some info on the internet and it looks very good. It sure is wise to do all we can do to alleviate the pain as much as possible for the quality of our life. It looks like you are really working hard at doing just that. hugs S. Thanks for the new info.katskreations1@... wrote: Hi Suzan, She is also working with me using feldenkrais to help my left eye that was hit with optic neuritis with very baby step eye movements. She is trying to strengthen it since it is slightly damaged. I will have to see how that works as well. I have been using yoga for ms using a chair, feldenkrais, massage, a kinesiologist that does techniques to help the body heal itself (amazing work), solumedrol now reduced in half and timespan increased and decreasing oral prednisone. But, the most help I have found is going to the Life Transformation Coach and all the techniques she has taught me and a lot of work but really beneficial. Nice to hear from you. Happy New Year. KatSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Kat, I've never heard of feldenkrais before but have looked up some info on the internet and it looks very good. It sure is wise to do all we can do to alleviate the pain as much as possible for the quality of our life. It looks like you are really working hard at doing just that. hugs S. Thanks for the new info.katskreations1@... wrote: Hi Suzan, She is also working with me using feldenkrais to help my left eye that was hit with optic neuritis with very baby step eye movements. She is trying to strengthen it since it is slightly damaged. I will have to see how that works as well. I have been using yoga for ms using a chair, feldenkrais, massage, a kinesiologist that does techniques to help the body heal itself (amazing work), solumedrol now reduced in half and timespan increased and decreasing oral prednisone. But, the most help I have found is going to the Life Transformation Coach and all the techniques she has taught me and a lot of work but really beneficial. Nice to hear from you. Happy New Year. KatSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.