RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello all others!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Kendra. There are warm and loving people in this group. I am sure you will enjoy the company and all the love and support everyone has for each other.Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Welcome Kendra. There are warm and loving people in this group. I am sure you will enjoy the company and all the love and support everyone has for each other.Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Welcome Kendra, What a beautiful name! i hope you find any info you need from this site. I am sorry to hear you have cancer on top of sarcoidosis. That is more prevalent than doctors would have us believe. I was diagnosed with sarcoid in 1999 after a terrible year-long struggle with sarcoid and docs trying to figure out what was going on with me. I also have eye trouble from sarc. It was one of the signs that actually helped them figure out what was going on. Then followed with bronchioscopy(sp?) and then a biopsy of lymph node in neck. I have lung involvement, muscles (in arms and legs), sinus and salivary involvement and who knows where else. In the meantime I have also developed high blood pressure, E.N. and type 2 diabetes which I control with diet. Let us know more about yourself and your

treatments. I am 51, married and have two grown sons(23 and 25). My husband has Asperger's syndrome which also adds stress to my already stress-filled life. But we learn to cope the best we can, don't we... welcome to the group. hugs S.kluvsrsanda wrote: my name is Kendra and I have cancer. On top of the Cancer dianosis they found Sarcoid in my eyes and brain and spine. Its going to be a privlege to get to know all of you.... Sarcoid since

7/2007 Cancer since 01/2008

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Welcome Kendra, What a beautiful name! i hope you find any info you need from this site. I am sorry to hear you have cancer on top of sarcoidosis. That is more prevalent than doctors would have us believe. I was diagnosed with sarcoid in 1999 after a terrible year-long struggle with sarcoid and docs trying to figure out what was going on with me. I also have eye trouble from sarc. It was one of the signs that actually helped them figure out what was going on. Then followed with bronchioscopy(sp?) and then a biopsy of lymph node in neck. I have lung involvement, muscles (in arms and legs), sinus and salivary involvement and who knows where else. In the meantime I have also developed high blood pressure, E.N. and type 2 diabetes which I control with diet. Let us know more about yourself and your

treatments. I am 51, married and have two grown sons(23 and 25). My husband has Asperger's syndrome which also adds stress to my already stress-filled life. But we learn to cope the best we can, don't we... welcome to the group. hugs S.kluvsrsanda wrote: my name is Kendra and I have cancer. On top of the Cancer dianosis they found Sarcoid in my eyes and brain and spine. Its going to be a privlege to get to know all of you.... Sarcoid since

7/2007 Cancer since 01/2008

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi Kendra,

Welcome to our "family". We are so sorry to hear that you

have Cancer along with the Sarcoidosis.......that is a double

whammy, but you sound like you are doing well. What treatments

do they have you on?? We have nearly 500 members and several

of them have medical backgrounds of some sort; others have lots

and lots of experience; and all are willing to help. Please tell us

more about yourself and feel free to ask questions........ it might

take a day or two to get an answer as we are ALL sick here and

try to get online as much as we can.

We have very good archives and there are Files you can look

through that will give you lots of info. Please feel free to browse.

Myself and Tracie are Co-Owners of the list; we have Rose, Debbie,

Theresa, and Kim as Moderators. This week, Tracie has taken a much

needed few days away --as has Rose -----Debbie and Theresa are both

very sick right now and our Kim is on hiatus right now.....she has been

very ill also. They will all be checking back in as soon as they can.......

in the meantime, like I said, feel free to browse through the Files, Messages,

and etc. Also feel free to ask questions.

We are a close "family" here and there is always someone willing to

help and listen. Many are very knowledgeable of this Sarc Monster and

are willing to share info and experiences. Just ask.

Again, we are sorry you have this old Sarc Monster, but you have

found a great place for info, friendship, and help. Take care........

Sincerely,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Hello all others!!

my name is Kendra and I have cancer. On top of the Cancer dianosis they found Sarcoid in my eyes and brain and spine. Its going to be a privlege to get to know all of you....Sarcoid since 7/2007Cancer since 01/2008

Hi Kendra,

Welcome to our "family". We are so sorry to hear that you

have Cancer along with the Sarcoidosis.......that is a double

whammy, but you sound like you are doing well. What treatments

do they have you on?? We have nearly 500 members and several

of them have medical backgrounds of some sort; others have lots

and lots of experience; and all are willing to help. Please tell us

more about yourself and feel free to ask questions........ it might

take a day or two to get an answer as we are ALL sick here and

try to get online as much as we can.

We have very good archives and there are Files you can look

through that will give you lots of info. Please feel free to browse.

Myself and Tracie are Co-Owners of the list; we have Rose, Debbie,

Theresa, and Kim as Moderators. This week, Tracie has taken a much

needed few days away --as has Rose -----Debbie and Theresa are both

very sick right now and our Kim is on hiatus right now.....she has been

very ill also. They will all be checking back in as soon as they can.......

in the meantime, like I said, feel free to browse through the Files, Messages,

and etc. Also feel free to ask questions.

We are a close "family" here and there is always someone willing to

help and listen. Many are very knowledgeable of this Sarc Monster and

are willing to share info and experiences. Just ask.

Again, we are sorry you have this old Sarc Monster, but you have

found a great place for info, friendship, and help. Take care........

Sincerely,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Hello all others!!

my name is Kendra and I have cancer. On top of the Cancer dianosis they found Sarcoid in my eyes and brain and spine. Its going to be a privlege to get to know all of you....Sarcoid since 7/2007Cancer since 01/2008

You have come to a good place for the sarcoid, Kendra. Sorry to hear about your double diagnosis of cancer as well. That must be an awful experience to go through. You will find a lot of information on this site for sarcoid. The links and archives may have many questions that you may have. You can also talk and ask questions to anyone in this group. It is a wonderful family that sends out a lot of support. Welcome to the group, Kendra and I hope you will find us helpful and supportive.

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

Hello all others!!my name is Kendra and I have cancer. On top of the Cancer dianosis they found Sarcoid in my eyes and brain and spine. Its going to be a privlege to get to know all of you....Sarcoid since 7/2007Cancer since 01/2008~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

You have come to a good place for the sarcoid, Kendra. Sorry to hear about your double diagnosis of cancer as well. That must be an awful experience to go through. You will find a lot of information on this site for sarcoid. The links and archives may have many questions that you may have. You can also talk and ask questions to anyone in this group. It is a wonderful family that sends out a lot of support. Welcome to the group, Kendra and I hope you will find us helpful and supportive.

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

Hello all others!!my name is Kendra and I have cancer. On top of the Cancer dianosis they found Sarcoid in my eyes and brain and spine. Its going to be a privlege to get to know all of you....Sarcoid since 7/2007Cancer since 01/2008~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database