RemedySpot.com

Re: Dr Baughman

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Judy I know there is a seminar all next week in Pheonix, AZ. My doctor will be there and it sounds like so will Dr. B.

He gives lectures and attends lectures at these seminars.

I know your frustration with his office help. I have had a couple of run ins with them myself.

Please, do not blame Dr.B if the office help are not communicating with him.

Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac@...http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-JWi9FSUic6c9n1.CvK6AmA--?cq=1

Dr Baughman

Does anyone know when his nurse is in the office? I just can't understand why they have not called, My pain has become intolerable, I am losing my will to live. I was so excited about seeing him after all the great things everyone has said about him.Why are they abandoning me? If anyone has a visit scheduled or talkes to them please ask why they are doing this to Joe and I. I know that I am a good person and patient, it just does not make sense.Animals are put out of their misery by compassionate people, why is this happening to us. Joe needs treatment and I feel like such a rotten parent, I can do nothing to help him.If they would just tell me why,I am considering leaving the group, I don't want to but it hurts so much to hear all the wonderful praise for him and what he has done, and here we sit abandoned. I xan't habdke this anymore. I am so tired of cruing from the pain and

neuro symptoms that I am exxperiencing.I sure feel like there is no support for me out there. I have prayed so much, I just don't know what to do.Judy~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityNS CHAT:- FAITH CHAT: SUNDAY 4PM-5PM EASTERN TIME CHATROOM LINK: http://www.emxpc.net/chat/index.php Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Judy,

I know that you are going thru a lot of pain with both your issues and with Joe's. I know it's not any consolation to hear of others success when you are in the pits. However, you do have support here.

I'm sure it's not a personal thing with Dr. Baughman or his office staff. We've been thru the same thing this week with my husband, his MD's think he may have had a small stroke, and we've been waiting all week for a call about the tests they've run so far. The cardiologist ended up in emergency procedures for 3 days this week, and hasn't been able to be in the office. His staff has been able to take the time away from the office, because when he is in-- they are there 12 hrs a day- so it ends up being the down time.

I know that you don't want to hear that someone's on vacation-- you are important, and need to be heard and seen. These pain issues need to be addressed. If you can't get into his office, by all means- go to emergency. Even an outpatient clinic would be an option

I'm a hundred emails behind, so I don't know your whole story- but know that you do have support- although we can't reach thru these screens and hold you in your pain- you are important- and leaving the group because it's too painful to hear of successes- is not going to help. You know first hand that all of us have had to fight for our successes- and sadly that is part of this journey. To give up is not an answer- it would only mess with the heads of Joe and his family while they too go thru this process.

So, get on those fighting gloves and don't give up.

Tracie

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Judy, I am so sorry for this situation. I am looking for the name of Baughman's nurse or assistant, whoever I've talked to in the past. Meanwhile, can I call you, or will you call me? Love, Rose

Ramblin' Rose

A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: Dr BaughmanDate: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:31:25 -0000

Does anyone know when his nurse is in the office? I just can't understand why they have not called, My pain has become intolerable, I am losing my will to live. I was so excited about seeing him after all the great things everyone has said about him.Why are they abandoning me? If anyone has a visit scheduled or talkes to them please ask why they are doing this to Joe and I. I know that I am a good person and patient, it just does not make sense.Animals are put out of their misery by compassionate people, why is this happening to us. Joe needs treatment and I feel like such a rotten parent, I can do nothing to help him.If they would just tell me why,I am considering leaving the group, I don't want to but it hurts so much to hear all the wonderful praise for him and what he has done, and here we sit abandoned. I xan't habdke this anymore. I am so tired of cruing from the pain and neuro symptoms that I am exxperiencing.I sure feel like there is no support for me out there. I have prayed so much, I just don't know what to do.Judy

A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.

Rose & Judy I always talk to Bobbie when I call Dr B's office.Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan - 265 pairs needed by 9/15/07 http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

That sounds familiar; thanks, !

Ramblin' Rose

A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Reply-To: Neurosarcoidosis To: Neurosarcoidosis Subject: RE: Dr BaughmanDate: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

Rose & Judy

I always talk to Bobbie when I call Dr B's office.Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan - 265 pairs needed by 9/15/07 http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

Luggage? GPS? Comic books? Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to win!

• 5 months later...

Tomorrow I become an official guinea pig! I am getting a set of spinal mri's with something called "assist" that is part of some research on how sarc shows up in mris. They think the assist part, something about taking a snapshot on the way down or whatever that is, will show the sarc better. Now if they could get rid of the crap that would be perfect......The downside is it will be between 2 & 3 hours on my back. Not the most comfortable thing for me.Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Tomorrow I become an official guinea pig! I am getting a set of spinal mri's with something called "assist" that is part of some research on how sarc shows up in mris. They think the assist part, something about taking a snapshot on the way down or whatever that is, will show the sarc better. Now if they could get rid of the crap that would be perfect......The downside is it will be between 2 & 3 hours on my back. Not the most comfortable thing for me.Join our Sock Challenge for Orphans in Kazakhstan http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Mittens_ for_Akkol/ grannylunatic@...

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.