RemedySpot.com

Re: gastric sarc? anyone please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Marla.. sounds like you may have had the flu.. gosh, sounds painful.. and I'm so glad you're feeling better..

I've heard of some of our members having gastroperesis.. but I don't know if they were ever diagnosised with it being in connection with sarc.. While we try to connect the dots, the physicians try to unconnect them..

Debbie one of our moderators has a problem with her stomach, and I know that one a few years back named Debbie that lived in Florida had horrible problems with her stomach.. anyway, if it happened just the one time.. or day.. I'd call it the flu.. if it continues everyday then something is wrong.. you need to follow up with a gastroenterologist..

Hugs,

gastric sarc? anyone please

Hey everyone, I have a question, does anyone have gastic sarc, or heard of it? in my search to come up with multiple articles supporting the use of Remicade wtih Sac, I came across gastic sarc, to download the paper is $20, so before I do that I just wonder, because I have been having a terrirble time with my "gastric" system, Friday I was about 5 mins from saying lets got to the ER, the pain was a 10, and caused me to vomit. first I had terrible cramping, and have had this for years, even before I started taking all these meds. but I blame on the meds? anyway, I am getting it more frequently, this time there was one area that was just gripping pain, and not with diarrhea, loose yes but not the big D. I layed on the floor of the bathroom for hours, as could not get up and walk while this was going on, then I crawled over to the tub and filled it with HOT water got in and that eased it some, got out and took some vicoden, I can't rememberthe last time I took one. the pain was in one spot, after the general cramping went away this pain did not, i was finally able to get up and crawl along the wall to my chair with heating pad and heating blanket and more vicoden and sat there the rest of the day, so this was a whole day episode, I have never had it that painful or last a whole day, then the next day started out the same, and I thought oh no I can't take this another day, but the cramping was followed by "explosive" (sore to be so graphic) diarrhea, and the cramping stoped, and i had a rather nice day, 74 degrees outside so ran a few errands, today it is cold and snowing again, that's CO for you, so back inside with whole body aches and pain:). Has anyone ever experienced this type of symptoms or heard of it, I found an article from the Southern Medical Journal, but it cost $20 to download, it also talks about gastric sarc and Remicade use to it might be helpful?? I hope all these research will sway the Insurance people to change there mind at the hearing on March 12. Now how sick is this, you know how it's good to have something to look forward to, I have 3 biggies in March, One is my Kay conference I hope I can make it to, the last weekend, and the other is my big "5-0" the 24th, but the biggest one I am looking forward to is the the 12th the hearing with the Insurance company to see if they will pay for Remicade, how sick is that? oh well one big day at a time right? I would love to hear from anyone on this matter, if you know anything at all, Thank You and God Bless you all for being such a blessing to me every day, I love you all, Marl a-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.3/1306 - Release Date: 3/1/2008 5:41 PM

Guest guest

Hey Marla.. sounds like you may have had the flu.. gosh, sounds painful.. and I'm so glad you're feeling better..

I've heard of some of our members having gastroperesis.. but I don't know if they were ever diagnosised with it being in connection with sarc.. While we try to connect the dots, the physicians try to unconnect them..

Debbie one of our moderators has a problem with her stomach, and I know that one a few years back named Debbie that lived in Florida had horrible problems with her stomach.. anyway, if it happened just the one time.. or day.. I'd call it the flu.. if it continues everyday then something is wrong.. you need to follow up with a gastroenterologist..

Hugs,

Hey everyone, I have a question, does anyone have gastic sarc, or heard of it? in my search to come up with multiple articles supporting the use of Remicade wtih Sac, I came across gastic sarc, to download the paper is $20, so before I do that I just wonder, because I have been having a terrirble time with my "gastric" system, Friday I was about 5 mins from saying lets got to the ER, the pain was a 10, and caused me to vomit. first I had terrible cramping, and have had this for years, even before I started taking all these meds. but I blame on the meds? anyway, I am getting it more frequently, this time there was one area that was just gripping pain, and not with diarrhea, loose yes but not the big D. I layed on the floor of the bathroom for hours, as could not get up and walk while this was going on, then I crawled over to the tub and filled it with HOT water got in and that eased it some, got out and took some vicoden, I can't rememberthe last time I took one. the pain was in one spot, after the general cramping went away this pain did not, i was finally able to get up and crawl along the wall to my chair with heating pad and heating blanket and more vicoden and sat there the rest of the day, so this was a whole day episode, I have never had it that painful or last a whole day, then the next day started out the same, and I thought oh no I can't take this another day, but the cramping was followed by "explosive" (sore to be so graphic) diarrhea, and the cramping stoped, and i had a rather nice day, 74 degrees outside so ran a few errands, today it is cold and snowing again, that's CO for you, so back inside with whole body aches and pain:). Has anyone ever experienced this type of symptoms or heard of it, I found an article from the Southern Medical Journal, but it cost $20 to download, it also talks about gastric sarc and Remicade use to it might be helpful?? I hope all these research will sway the Insurance people to change there mind at the hearing on March 12. Now how sick is this, you know how it's good to have something to look forward to, I have 3 biggies in March, One is my Kay conference I hope I can make it to, the last weekend, and the other is my big "5-0" the 24th, but the biggest one I am looking forward to is the the 12th the hearing with the Insurance company to see if they will pay for Remicade, how sick is that? oh well one big day at a time right? I would love to hear from anyone on this matter, if you know anything at all, Thank You and God Bless you all for being such a blessing to me every day, I love you all, Marl a-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.3/1306 - Release Date: 3/1/2008 5:41 PM

Guest guest

Hi , Thanks, I don't think it was the flu, I get it a lot, but this was the worse time as far as pain goes. For some reason I think it's connected, not even sure why. I really want to read that article from the Journal, but not sure for $20! Thanks, I hope you are doing well, blessings,Marl a

Hugs,

Hey everyone, I have a question, does anyone have gastic sarc, or heard of it? in my search to come up with multiple articles supporting the use of Remicade wtih Sac, I came across gastic sarc, to download the paper is $20, so before I do that I just wonder, because I have been having a terrirble time with my " gastric " system, Friday I was about 5 mins from saying lets got to the ER, the pain was a 10, and caused me to vomit. first I had terrible cramping, and have had this for years, even before I started taking all these meds. but I blame on the meds? anyway, I am getting it more frequently, this time there was one area that was just gripping pain, and not with diarrhea, loose yes but not the big D. I layed on the floor of the bathroom for hours, as could not get up and walk while this was going on, then I crawled over to the tub and filled it with HOT water got in and that eased it some, got out and took some vicoden, I can't rememberthe last time I took one. the pain was in one spot, after the general cramping went away this pain did not, i was finally able to get up and crawl along the wall to my chair with heating pad and heating blanket and more vicoden and sat there the rest of the day, so this was a whole day episode, I have never had it that painful or last a whole day, then the next day started out the same, and I thought oh no I can't take this another day, but the cramping was followed by " explosive " (sore to be so graphic) diarrhea, and the cramping stoped, and i had a rather nice day, 74 degrees outside so ran a few errands, today it is cold and snowing again, that's CO for you, so back inside with whole body aches and pain:). Has anyone ever experienced this type of symptoms or heard of it, I found an article from the Southern Medical Journal, but it cost $20 to download, it also talks about gastric sarc and Remicade use to it might be helpful?? I hope all these research will sway the Insurance people to change there mind at the hearing on March 12. Now how sick is this, you know how it's good to have something to look forward to, I have 3 biggies in March, One is my Kay conference I hope I can make it to, the last weekend, and the other is my big " 5-0 " the 24th, but the biggest one I am looking forward to is the the 12th the hearing with the Insurance company to see if they will pay for Remicade, how sick is that? oh well one big day at a time right? I would love to hear from anyone on this matter, if you know anything at all, Thank You and God Bless you all for being such a blessing to me every day, I love you all, Marl a-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Hi , Thanks, I don't think it was the flu, I get it a lot, but this was the worse time as far as pain goes. For some reason I think it's connected, not even sure why. I really want to read that article from the Journal, but not sure for $20! Thanks, I hope you are doing well, blessings,Marl a

Hugs,

Hey everyone, I have a question, does anyone have gastic sarc, or heard of it? in my search to come up with multiple articles supporting the use of Remicade wtih Sac, I came across gastic sarc, to download the paper is $20, so before I do that I just wonder, because I have been having a terrirble time with my " gastric " system, Friday I was about 5 mins from saying lets got to the ER, the pain was a 10, and caused me to vomit. first I had terrible cramping, and have had this for years, even before I started taking all these meds. but I blame on the meds? anyway, I am getting it more frequently, this time there was one area that was just gripping pain, and not with diarrhea, loose yes but not the big D. I layed on the floor of the bathroom for hours, as could not get up and walk while this was going on, then I crawled over to the tub and filled it with HOT water got in and that eased it some, got out and took some vicoden, I can't rememberthe last time I took one. the pain was in one spot, after the general cramping went away this pain did not, i was finally able to get up and crawl along the wall to my chair with heating pad and heating blanket and more vicoden and sat there the rest of the day, so this was a whole day episode, I have never had it that painful or last a whole day, then the next day started out the same, and I thought oh no I can't take this another day, but the cramping was followed by " explosive " (sore to be so graphic) diarrhea, and the cramping stoped, and i had a rather nice day, 74 degrees outside so ran a few errands, today it is cold and snowing again, that's CO for you, so back inside with whole body aches and pain:). Has anyone ever experienced this type of symptoms or heard of it, I found an article from the Southern Medical Journal, but it cost $20 to download, it also talks about gastric sarc and Remicade use to it might be helpful?? I hope all these research will sway the Insurance people to change there mind at the hearing on March 12. Now how sick is this, you know how it's good to have something to look forward to, I have 3 biggies in March, One is my Kay conference I hope I can make it to, the last weekend, and the other is my big " 5-0 " the 24th, but the biggest one I am looking forward to is the the 12th the hearing with the Insurance company to see if they will pay for Remicade, how sick is that? oh well one big day at a time right? I would love to hear from anyone on this matter, if you know anything at all, Thank You and God Bless you all for being such a blessing to me every day, I love you all, Marl a-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Marla, I have done what you are talking about for a long time, but I have always blamed it on allergies. Are you sure you didn't eat something your allergic too, or may I'm blaming it on the wrong thing. Either way, I know "exactly" what your talking about, it feels like you've been poisoned, the cramping is horrible and when you finally get rid of the problem...relief. Let us know what you find out. I know I have GERD, & gastric paresis. ConnieMarla Bramer wrote: Hey everyone, I have a question, does anyone have gastic sarc, or heard of it? in my search to come up with multiple articles supporting the use of Remicade wtih Sac, I came across gastic sarc, to download the paper is $20, so before I do that I just wonder, because I have been having a terrirble time with my "gastric" system, Friday I was about 5 mins from saying lets got to the ER, the pain was a 10, and caused me to vomit. first I had terrible cramping, and have had this for years, even before I started taking all these meds. but I blame on the meds? anyway, I am getting it more frequently, this time there was one area that was just gripping pain, and not with diarrhea, loose yes but not the big D. I layed on the floor of the bathroom for hours, as could not get up and walk while this was going on, then I crawled over to the tub and filled it with HOT water got in and that eased it some, got out and took some

vicoden, I can't remember the last time I took one. the pain was in one spot, after the general cramping went away this pain did not, i was finally able to get up and crawl along the wall to my chair with heating pad and heating blanket and more vicoden and sat there the rest of the day, so this was a whole day episode, I have never had it that painful or last a whole day, then the next day started out the same, and I thought oh no I can't take this another day, but the cramping was followed by "explosive" (sore to be so graphic) diarrhea, and the cramping stoped, and i had a rather nice day, 74 degrees outside so ran a few errands, today it is cold and snowing again, that's CO for you, so back inside with whole body aches and pain:). Has anyone ever experienced this type of symptoms or heard of it, I found an article from the Southern Medical Journal, but it cost $20 to download, it also talks about gastric sarc and Remicade use to it might be

helpful?? I hope all these research will sway the Insurance people to change there mind at the hearing on March 12. Now how sick is this, you know how it's good to have something to look forward to, I have 3 biggies in March, One is my Kay conference I hope I can make it to, the last weekend, and the other is my big "5-0" the 24th, but the biggest one I am looking forward to is the the 12th the hearing with the Insurance company to see if they will pay for Remicade, how sick is that? oh well one big day at a time right? I would love to hear from anyone on this matter, if you know anything at all, Thank You and God Bless you all for being such a blessing to me every day, I love you all, Marl a-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Marla, I have done what you are talking about for a long time, but I have always blamed it on allergies. Are you sure you didn't eat something your allergic too, or may I'm blaming it on the wrong thing. Either way, I know "exactly" what your talking about, it feels like you've been poisoned, the cramping is horrible and when you finally get rid of the problem...relief. Let us know what you find out. I know I have GERD, & gastric paresis. ConnieMarla Bramer wrote: Hey everyone, I have a question, does anyone have gastic sarc, or heard of it? in my search to come up with multiple articles supporting the use of Remicade wtih Sac, I came across gastic sarc, to download the paper is $20, so before I do that I just wonder, because I have been having a terrirble time with my "gastric" system, Friday I was about 5 mins from saying lets got to the ER, the pain was a 10, and caused me to vomit. first I had terrible cramping, and have had this for years, even before I started taking all these meds. but I blame on the meds? anyway, I am getting it more frequently, this time there was one area that was just gripping pain, and not with diarrhea, loose yes but not the big D. I layed on the floor of the bathroom for hours, as could not get up and walk while this was going on, then I crawled over to the tub and filled it with HOT water got in and that eased it some, got out and took some

vicoden, I can't remember the last time I took one. the pain was in one spot, after the general cramping went away this pain did not, i was finally able to get up and crawl along the wall to my chair with heating pad and heating blanket and more vicoden and sat there the rest of the day, so this was a whole day episode, I have never had it that painful or last a whole day, then the next day started out the same, and I thought oh no I can't take this another day, but the cramping was followed by "explosive" (sore to be so graphic) diarrhea, and the cramping stoped, and i had a rather nice day, 74 degrees outside so ran a few errands, today it is cold and snowing again, that's CO for you, so back inside with whole body aches and pain:). Has anyone ever experienced this type of symptoms or heard of it, I found an article from the Southern Medical Journal, but it cost $20 to download, it also talks about gastric sarc and Remicade use to it might be

helpful?? I hope all these research will sway the Insurance people to change there mind at the hearing on March 12. Now how sick is this, you know how it's good to have something to look forward to, I have 3 biggies in March, One is my Kay conference I hope I can make it to, the last weekend, and the other is my big "5-0" the 24th, but the biggest one I am looking forward to is the the 12th the hearing with the Insurance company to see if they will pay for Remicade, how sick is that? oh well one big day at a time right? I would love to hear from anyone on this matter, if you know anything at all, Thank You and God Bless you all for being such a blessing to me every day, I love you all, Marl a-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.