RemedySpot.com

Re: gastric sarc? anyone please, sounds like...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

it almost sounds like ca-lit-tus not sure how its spelled that's why i spelled it out like it sounds. I had it most of my life sometimes it comes a lot than none at all.

I never had such cramps other than when i had Seth. When i get it i have to breath through the cramps until they are gone. and it will last for hours.

just a thought.

many hugs and blessings and a pain free day

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

it almost sounds like ca-lit-tus not sure how its spelled that's why i spelled it out like it sounds. I had it most of my life sometimes it comes a lot than none at all.

I never had such cramps other than when i had Seth. When i get it i have to breath through the cramps until they are gone. and it will last for hours.

just a thought.

Guest guest

Hi , so do they think it is related to Sarc? do you have something to take when it happens? I'm not sure what you were saying, thanks for responding I really appreciate you, Marl a

just a thought.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

ps. did you find there was anything that triggered this to happen? Mb

just a thought.

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer