RemedySpot.com

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I suffer from this debilitating diseases I am trying to seek info about being eligible for social security disability and the process to get there. I am unable to work now because of NS causing severe foot drop in my right leg making walking very difficult I also have very bad balance and tremors in all extremities. I was in a ATV accident on 6/12/07 causing a T12 burst fracture on 7/13/08 I had back surgery now I have two screws in T11 and two screws in L1 and rods connecting them. This of course did not help my situation at all but make it a lot worse. Please if any one has experience in this area any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all

Guest guest

I suffer from this debilitating diseases I am trying to seek info about being eligible for social security disability and the process to get there. I am unable to work now because of NS causing severe foot drop in my right leg making walking very difficult I also have very bad balance and tremors in all extremities. I was in a ATV accident on 6/12/07 causing a T12 burst fracture on 7/13/08 I had back surgery now I have two screws in T11 and two screws in L1 and rods connecting them. This of course did not help my situation at all but make it a lot worse. Please if any one has experience in this area any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all