RemedySpot.com

wheel chair exp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla

--

Guest guest

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla

--

Guest guest

Way to go, Marla. I am so proud of you. I hope you didn't do too much. Glad you went though! karla

wheel chair exp

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my

life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost.

Guest guest

Way to go, Marla. I am so proud of you. I hope you didn't do too much. Glad you went though! karla

wheel chair exp

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my

life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost.

Guest guest

Cathy,

I am so sorry for you. You are in my prayers. My husband left me many years ago and I know how it can be.

My heart goes out to you.

Hugs,

KatPlanning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

Cathy,

I am so sorry for you. You are in my prayers. My husband left me many years ago and I know how it can be.

My heart goes out to you.

Hugs,

KatPlanning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

Dear Marla, What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet) and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him. Thanks for your message. It lifted me on a very low day! God bless you!!! CathyMarla Bramer wrote: I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did

not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dear Marla, What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet) and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him. Thanks for your message. It lifted me on a very low day! God bless you!!! CathyMarla Bramer wrote: I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did

not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Cathy.. Honey..I'm sorry.. I know it was probably hard for u to share this with us.. but please know, that we are a very tight knit group, though we've never met, most of us in person...we are still part of a family.. and when one hurts, we all hurt..My heart goes out to you and your kids.. they hurt through this too.. Hopefully, his brain fart will soo fade and he'll come back a more loving and compassionate husband.. I couldn't accept less..

Hang in there sweetie.. If I can do anything please feel free to let me know.. You and the kids are in my prayers..

A HUGE HUG,

Re: wheel chair exp

Dear Marla,

What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet) and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him.

Thanks for your message. It lifted me on a very low day!

God bless you!!!

CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.8/1362 - Release Date: 4/6/2008 11:12 AM

Guest guest

Cathy.. Honey..I'm sorry.. I know it was probably hard for u to share this with us.. but please know, that we are a very tight knit group, though we've never met, most of us in person...we are still part of a family.. and when one hurts, we all hurt..My heart goes out to you and your kids.. they hurt through this too.. Hopefully, his brain fart will soo fade and he'll come back a more loving and compassionate husband.. I couldn't accept less..

Hang in there sweetie.. If I can do anything please feel free to let me know.. You and the kids are in my prayers..

A HUGE HUG,

Dear Marla,

What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet) and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him.

God bless you!!!

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.8/1362 - Release Date: 4/6/2008 11:12 AM

Guest guest

Hello Cathy, I am so sorry for what you are going through. I will keeo you and your family in my prayers. stay strong , this too shall pass.

Dear Marla,

God bless you!!!

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into

my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hello Cathy, I am so sorry for what you are going through. I will keeo you and your family in my prayers. stay strong , this too shall pass.

Dear Marla,

God bless you!!!

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into

my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Thank you so much for your support and prayers. He did come back and things are much better. He is really having a hard time dealing with this sarc monster. He's terrified. He's used to me being so strong. The guys at church are aware of his need for support and are beginning to support him more. Thanks for being so kind. I am so thankful for this group- such a safe place to be real! God bless all of you!topdat@... wrote: Cathy.. Honey..I'm sorry.. I know it was probably hard for u to

share this with us.. but please know, that we are a very tight knit group, though we've never met, most of us in person...we are still part of a family.. and when one hurts, we all hurt..My heart goes out to you and your kids.. they hurt through this too.. Hopefully, his brain fart will soo fade and he'll come back a more loving and compassionate husband.. I couldn't accept less.. Hang in there sweetie.. If I can do anything please feel free to let me know.. You and the kids are in my prayers.. A HUGE HUG, Re: wheel chair exp Dear Marla, What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet)

and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him. Thanks for your message. It lifted me on a very low day! God bless you!!! CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she

did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla-- You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.8/1362 - Release Date: 4/6/2008 11:12 AM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thank you so much for your support and prayers. He did come back and things are much better. He is really having a hard time dealing with this sarc monster. He's terrified. He's used to me being so strong. The guys at church are aware of his need for support and are beginning to support him more. Thanks for being so kind. I am so thankful for this group- such a safe place to be real! God bless all of you!topdat@... wrote: Cathy.. Honey..I'm sorry.. I know it was probably hard for u to

share this with us.. but please know, that we are a very tight knit group, though we've never met, most of us in person...we are still part of a family.. and when one hurts, we all hurt..My heart goes out to you and your kids.. they hurt through this too.. Hopefully, his brain fart will soo fade and he'll come back a more loving and compassionate husband.. I couldn't accept less.. Hang in there sweetie.. If I can do anything please feel free to let me know.. You and the kids are in my prayers.. A HUGE HUG, Re: wheel chair exp Dear Marla, What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet)

and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him. Thanks for your message. It lifted me on a very low day! God bless you!!! CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she

did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla-- You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.8/1362 - Release Date: 4/6/2008 11:12 AM

Guest guest

Thank you Kat! Im so sorry you had to go through that! This sarcoid stuff is a lot for them to deal with I guess. I think I may have been thinking too much about how hard it is for me and not enough about how hard it is for him. It just stinks all around!! Thanks so much for your loving support and prayers! That means a ton to me! Cathykatskreations1@... wrote: Cathy, I am so sorry for you. You are in my

prayers. My husband left me many years ago and I know how it can be. My heart goes out to you. Hugs, Kat Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.

Guest guest

Thank you Kat! Im so sorry you had to go through that! This sarcoid stuff is a lot for them to deal with I guess. I think I may have been thinking too much about how hard it is for me and not enough about how hard it is for him. It just stinks all around!! Thanks so much for your loving support and prayers! That means a ton to me! Cathykatskreations1@... wrote: Cathy, I am so sorry for you. You are in my

prayers. My husband left me many years ago and I know how it can be. My heart goes out to you. Hugs, Kat Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.