RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM]Re: Re: NS & Vitamin D?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have wondered what causes this crap we all have. I was just fine as a CNA then I filled in in the Laundry Dept for a month. The different products we used and I came in contact with made me wonder. Not the soap used but the chemicals used to maintain the system. It was a very enclosed place I was in and hot and humid. The Home was also built on a swamp filled in for the Nursing Home. I guess I am looking for a reason for this affliction because I just still can't believe I have it. I know I do and I know for no apparent reason but I can't help but wonder why. Just doing a little venting and looking for someone to blame I guess. It sometimes helps me make some sense of what we are all going through, I think. LOL

Thanks for listening.

Jackie

[sPAM]Re: Re: NS & Vitamin D?

, Yes Sarcoid is prevalent in the African/American population, but it is also very high in the ish community too. I am Scandinavian and it is really high in this population, here in the some areas of the states People have never heard of Sarc, but when my mother went to Oslo Norway everyone know about Sarc, kind of like we are so aware of MS in this region. And I, my Mother, possibly her sister and two of her cousins in Norway all have Sarc, the two cousins are wheel chair bound, and her sister has been really sick for years. so I think there is some granitic component there, my 5 cents worth, ;) Marl a

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 2:30 AM, tracie feldhaus <tiodaat (AT) att (DOT) net> wrote:

--- Connie Griffis <conaugusta (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:> According to some of the reading I did on sarc in> the> beginning the irish also tend to have a high> tendency> for sarcoid. I also am little irish, native> american> and scott....Connie > --- McDonough <cairnrescueleague (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> wrote:> > > << we don't synergize Vit C the way we should--> they> > haven't figured out. >>> > > > I wonder if that could explain my high citrate> > levels.> > > > << I know that kidney stones can be caused by> > several problems, and high> > calcium levels are one of them. Do you have high> > cholestrol also? It sounds> > like you've not been diagnosed with sarc- are your> > lungs clear? Do you have> > arthritis problems? How are the eyes?-- do you> have> > light sensitivity? >>> > > > I have high blood and urinary calcium. > Cholesterol> > is only marginally> > high. Lungs are clear, but I've been told I'm> > borderline for asthma,> > something about my mid-level airways. I'm a> swimmer> > and sometimes have just> > ever so slight a problem with exhaling completely.> > > > Aside from the arthritis from the hip dysplasia,> > I've had arthritis in my> > rib cage since I was in my 20s. I wouldn't say I> > have light sensitivity,> > but I do have some double vision in certain> lighting> > situations, and several> > years ago, I started perceiving light a bit oddly> at> > night. I'll be out> > walking and say what the heck is that - and it> will> > just be something like> > light reflecting off a wet pavement, but it tends> to> > really jump out at me.> > > > One other question. At least here in NH, some> > doctors seem to think that> > sarcoidosis is racially connected. One urologist> > said - oh, we used to see> > that a lot in the black population in Hartford -> > before blowing me off. As> > far as I know, I'm of Irish and French Canadian> > extraction, with possibly a> > little Native American.> > > > > > > > > > >__________________________________________________________> OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends:Get A Month> of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t > http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text2.com> -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

I have wondered what causes this crap we all have. I was just fine as a CNA then I filled in in the Laundry Dept for a month. The different products we used and I came in contact with made me wonder. Not the soap used but the chemicals used to maintain the system. It was a very enclosed place I was in and hot and humid. The Home was also built on a swamp filled in for the Nursing Home. I guess I am looking for a reason for this affliction because I just still can't believe I have it. I know I do and I know for no apparent reason but I can't help but wonder why. Just doing a little venting and looking for someone to blame I guess. It sometimes helps me make some sense of what we are all going through, I think. LOL

Thanks for listening.

Jackie

[sPAM]Re: Re: NS & Vitamin D?

, Yes Sarcoid is prevalent in the African/American population, but it is also very high in the ish community too. I am Scandinavian and it is really high in this population, here in the some areas of the states People have never heard of Sarc, but when my mother went to Oslo Norway everyone know about Sarc, kind of like we are so aware of MS in this region. And I, my Mother, possibly her sister and two of her cousins in Norway all have Sarc, the two cousins are wheel chair bound, and her sister has been really sick for years. so I think there is some granitic component there, my 5 cents worth, ;) Marl a

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 2:30 AM, tracie feldhaus <tiodaat (AT) att (DOT) net> wrote:

--- Connie Griffis <conaugusta (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:> According to some of the reading I did on sarc in> the> beginning the irish also tend to have a high> tendency> for sarcoid. I also am little irish, native> american> and scott....Connie > --- McDonough <cairnrescueleague (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> wrote:> > > << we don't synergize Vit C the way we should--> they> > haven't figured out. >>> > > > I wonder if that could explain my high citrate> > levels.> > > > << I know that kidney stones can be caused by> > several problems, and high> > calcium levels are one of them. Do you have high> > cholestrol also? It sounds> > like you've not been diagnosed with sarc- are your> > lungs clear? Do you have> > arthritis problems? How are the eyes?-- do you> have> > light sensitivity? >>> > > > I have high blood and urinary calcium. > Cholesterol> > is only marginally> > high. Lungs are clear, but I've been told I'm> > borderline for asthma,> > something about my mid-level airways. I'm a> swimmer> > and sometimes have just> > ever so slight a problem with exhaling completely.> > > > Aside from the arthritis from the hip dysplasia,> > I've had arthritis in my> > rib cage since I was in my 20s. I wouldn't say I> > have light sensitivity,> > but I do have some double vision in certain> lighting> > situations, and several> > years ago, I started perceiving light a bit oddly> at> > night. I'll be out> > walking and say what the heck is that - and it> will> > just be something like> > light reflecting off a wet pavement, but it tends> to> > really jump out at me.> > > > One other question. At least here in NH, some> > doctors seem to think that> > sarcoidosis is racially connected. One urologist> > said - oh, we used to see> > that a lot in the black population in Hartford -> > before blowing me off. As> > far as I know, I'm of Irish and French Canadian> > extraction, with possibly a> > little Native American.> > > > > > > > > > >__________________________________________________________> OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends:Get A Month> of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t > http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text2.com> -- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer (AT) marykay (DOT) comwww.marykay.com/mbramer