RemedySpot.com

Re: [SPAM] rose update, Tracie update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good Luck and take care of yourself. Jackie

[sPAM] rose update, Tracie update

I was able to talk with Rose yesterday, and she isstill pulled between taking care of her mother-- whohas Alzheimers, and taking care of her daughterJennie, who underwent 11 hours of pancreatitis surgerylast Friday-- as well as keeping track of Jonathon--her grandson -- so her plate is very, very full. Please do keep Rose and her family in your hearts andprayers. She sends her love, and misses everyone--and at least by taking time away from the group-- sheis in that way taking a small amount of time to takecare of herself-- kindof...I will be gone Tue, Wed and Thurs of this week. Tomorrow is a trip to Sacramento to see theneurologist, then home late tomorrow night, and upearly Wed morning for my Remicade infusion-- and hometo zonk out and rest up from that. Thur morning I havean appt with the cardiologist-- and I'm hoping forgood news. I lasted only 3 whole minutes on the treadmill- (hedid rig it so that I was climbing Everest--fast) andmy heart I think is ok-- it's my lungs that are crap. I suspect I'll have to surrender and put myself backon the oxygen-- we'll see..Darlene, , Debbie and Marla will hold the fortdown-- so you are all in very good hands!Love to all,TracieNS Co-owner/moderator

Guest guest

Good Luck and take care of yourself. Jackie

[sPAM] rose update, Tracie update

I was able to talk with Rose yesterday, and she isstill pulled between taking care of her mother-- whohas Alzheimers, and taking care of her daughterJennie, who underwent 11 hours of pancreatitis surgerylast Friday-- as well as keeping track of Jonathon--her grandson -- so her plate is very, very full. Please do keep Rose and her family in your hearts andprayers. She sends her love, and misses everyone--and at least by taking time away from the group-- sheis in that way taking a small amount of time to takecare of herself-- kindof...I will be gone Tue, Wed and Thurs of this week. Tomorrow is a trip to Sacramento to see theneurologist, then home late tomorrow night, and upearly Wed morning for my Remicade infusion-- and hometo zonk out and rest up from that. Thur morning I havean appt with the cardiologist-- and I'm hoping forgood news. I lasted only 3 whole minutes on the treadmill- (hedid rig it so that I was climbing Everest--fast) andmy heart I think is ok-- it's my lungs that are crap. I suspect I'll have to surrender and put myself backon the oxygen-- we'll see..Darlene, , Debbie and Marla will hold the fortdown-- so you are all in very good hands!Love to all,TracieNS Co-owner/moderator