RemedySpot.com

Darlene update and more..............long

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning all.............

This is to let you know that I am still alive and hopefully able to be more active

on the list. Since before Christmas, I have been dealing with a flare up of the old

Sarc monster and then my hubby and myself both came down with this new strain

of virus flu..........it IS A BAD ONE! It took us 3 1/2 weeks to get over it enough

to get out of the house and then we had a bad cough for another 2 or 3 weeks.

After that, I had another round with a flare up..............then my little preemie

granddaughter got very sick -- and the child care will not keep them if they are sick,

so I had to take care of her (with hubby's help of course) for about 3 weeks. She has

an inner ear infection............but better now so she is back to child care 3 days a week

and we keep her 2. I could not do it without hubby........I just get too tired. Anyway,

enough about me. Just wanted you all to know that it has just been impossible for me

to be here a lot. I have been working behind the scenes --- I have been trying to read

most of the mail at night and answering those that I could........but Tracie and

have been doing a wonderful job so I knew the list was in good hands........:-)

To all those who have been having birthdays; needing prayers; I HAVE been

reading those and sending well wishes and good thoughts for you.........to all the new

members, WELCOME ! We are so happy you found us but sorry that it has to be

because of the old Sarc Monster. We have very good archives with lots of info and then

we have Files that contain links to more............just browse through the messages and

the Files and please feel free to ask questions. We have MANY knowledgeable people

on this list from everywhere around the world and from all walks of life, and there are

many who are willing to help. The one thing to remember is that we are ALL fighting

this Sarc Monster, so if you put in a request -- ask for help -- or whatever --- PLEASE

give us a couple of days to answer because we are ALL sick. But someone will answer

you as soon as possible.

I believe we are up to 512 members now! WOW! We also have a new

Moderator to help us out. Marla has just joined our group and is willing to help out all

she can. WELCOME MARLA! The Owners are myself,( Darlene), and Tracie. As

Moderators, we have , Debbie, Rose (on hiatus right now), and Kim (who is also

on hiatus). There are usually at least 2 on the list at all times.............when we are able

we try to check in throughout the day and evening.

Sorry this is so long............been a while since I was able to sit here and type. :-)

Hope you all have a great day............painfree...........and happy. Stay as well as

possible and let us know how you all are.

Hugs to all,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Guest guest

Good morning all.............

This is to let you know that I am still alive and hopefully able to be more active

on the list. Since before Christmas, I have been dealing with a flare up of the old

Sarc monster and then my hubby and myself both came down with this new strain

of virus flu..........it IS A BAD ONE! It took us 3 1/2 weeks to get over it enough

to get out of the house and then we had a bad cough for another 2 or 3 weeks.

After that, I had another round with a flare up..............then my little preemie

granddaughter got very sick -- and the child care will not keep them if they are sick,

so I had to take care of her (with hubby's help of course) for about 3 weeks. She has

an inner ear infection............but better now so she is back to child care 3 days a week

and we keep her 2. I could not do it without hubby........I just get too tired. Anyway,

enough about me. Just wanted you all to know that it has just been impossible for me

to be here a lot. I have been working behind the scenes --- I have been trying to read

most of the mail at night and answering those that I could........but Tracie and

have been doing a wonderful job so I knew the list was in good hands........:-)

To all those who have been having birthdays; needing prayers; I HAVE been

reading those and sending well wishes and good thoughts for you.........to all the new

members, WELCOME ! We are so happy you found us but sorry that it has to be

because of the old Sarc Monster. We have very good archives with lots of info and then

we have Files that contain links to more............just browse through the messages and

the Files and please feel free to ask questions. We have MANY knowledgeable people

on this list from everywhere around the world and from all walks of life, and there are

many who are willing to help. The one thing to remember is that we are ALL fighting

this Sarc Monster, so if you put in a request -- ask for help -- or whatever --- PLEASE

give us a couple of days to answer because we are ALL sick. But someone will answer

you as soon as possible.

I believe we are up to 512 members now! WOW! We also have a new

Moderator to help us out. Marla has just joined our group and is willing to help out all

she can. WELCOME MARLA! The Owners are myself,( Darlene), and Tracie. As

Moderators, we have , Debbie, Rose (on hiatus right now), and Kim (who is also

on hiatus). There are usually at least 2 on the list at all times.............when we are able

we try to check in throughout the day and evening.

Sorry this is so long............been a while since I was able to sit here and type. :-)

Hope you all have a great day............painfree...........and happy. Stay as well as

possible and let us know how you all are.

Hugs to all,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator