RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: FW:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ha, Jackie.. that's a good one.. thanks for sharing..

Fw: FW:

Here's a one-question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend the rest of your day......There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done. Now, if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself? Think about it first before scrolling down for the answer... He opens his mouth and says. 'I would like to buy a pair of Sunglasses.' If you got this wrong, please turn off your computer and call it a day. I've got mine shutting down right now.(You know you missed it too, so shut up and turn off your computer).******************************************************************************* This email and any files transmitted with it are private and may contain privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Dodge County by emailing dhelp@....wi.us. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Dodge County accepts no liability or responsibility for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the Dodge County domain. http://www.co.dodge.wi.us Dodge County encrypts messages with EPHI or private information pertaining to Wisconsin Act 138. http://www.co.dodge.wi.us/DC_secure_email.pdf *******************************************************************************

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.5/1358 - Release Date: 4/3/2008 6:36 PM

Guest guest

Ha, Jackie.. that's a good one.. thanks for sharing..

Fw: FW:

Here's a one-question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend the rest of your day......There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done. Now, if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself? Think about it first before scrolling down for the answer... He opens his mouth and says. 'I would like to buy a pair of Sunglasses.' If you got this wrong, please turn off your computer and call it a day. I've got mine shutting down right now.(You know you missed it too, so shut up and turn off your computer).******************************************************************************* This email and any files transmitted with it are private and may contain privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity(s) to whom they are addressed. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Dodge County by emailing dhelp@....wi.us. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Dodge County accepts no liability or responsibility for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the Dodge County domain. http://www.co.dodge.wi.us Dodge County encrypts messages with EPHI or private information pertaining to Wisconsin Act 138. http://www.co.dodge.wi.us/DC_secure_email.pdf *******************************************************************************

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.5/1358 - Release Date: 4/3/2008 6:36 PM