RemedySpot.com

Test Results Back Finally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have my test results back finally. I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to get these results of which was a wasted trip because he did not have them. It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which will only get worse. I just wanted to let you all know about my latest testing and results. Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as I am. Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon L. Schuckman

sharupac@...

Guest guest

I have my test results back finally. I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to get these results of which was a wasted trip because he did not have them. It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which will only get worse. I just wanted to let you all know about my latest testing and results. Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as I am. Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon L. Schuckman

sharupac@...

Guest guest

Sharon, Who did the biopsies? What kind of doctor? ...and where did they biopsy? I have a few spots I think I need to get checked out. Hope things are well at home. hugs S"Sharon L. Schuckman" wrote: I have my test results back

finally. I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to get these results of which was a wasted trip because he did not have them. It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which will only get worse. I just wanted to let you all know about my latest testing and results. Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as I am. Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Sharon, Who did the biopsies? What kind of doctor? ...and where did they biopsy? I have a few spots I think I need to get checked out. Hope things are well at home. hugs S"Sharon L. Schuckman" wrote: I have my test results back

finally. I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to get these results of which was a wasted trip because he did not have them. It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which will only get worse. I just wanted to let you all know about my latest testing and results. Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as I am. Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Dr.Barboi Froedert Hospital Milwaukee,WI.

Dr.Barboi is a Neurologist.

My right forarm just below the elbow, back of right thight, right calf, and I am in a full major flare up of Erythema Nodosum, top of right foot.

Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac@...

Re: Test Results Back Finally

Sharon, Who did the biopsies? What kind of doctor? ...and where did they biopsy? I have a few spots I think I need to get checked out. Hope things are well at home. hugs S"Sharon L. Schuckman" wrote:

I have my test results back finally.I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to get these results of which was a wasted trip because he did not have them. It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which will only get worse.I just wanted to let you all know about my latest testing and results.Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as I am.Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Sharon L. Schuckman

sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Guest guest

Dr.Barboi Froedert Hospital Milwaukee,WI.

Dr.Barboi is a Neurologist.

My right forarm just below the elbow, back of right thight, right calf, and I am in a full major flare up of Erythema Nodosum, top of right foot.

Sharon L. Schuckman sharupac@...

Re: Test Results Back Finally

Sharon, Who did the biopsies? What kind of doctor? ...and where did they biopsy? I have a few spots I think I need to get checked out. Hope things are well at home. hugs S"Sharon L. Schuckman" wrote:

I have my test results back finally.I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to get these results of which was a wasted trip because he did not have them. It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which will only get worse.I just wanted to let you all know about my latest testing and results.Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as I am.Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Sharon L. Schuckman

sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Guest guest

Yes, Sharon this disease sucks, but I know for me,having this group to talk to and vent to makes living with Sarc a lot easier. I have multiple skin lesions, and I think I have all the different ones too. I have some on my legs, arms, well like I said all over, the worse is of course my face! my Kay make up covers them up almost completely. I hope you get some answers soon. Blessings, Marla

I have my test results back finally. I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to get these results of which was a wasted trip because he did not have them.

It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which will only get worse.

I just wanted to let you all know about my latest testing and results. Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as I am. Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon L. Schuckman

sharupac@...

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

Yes, Sharon this disease sucks, but I know for me,having this group to talk to and vent to makes living with Sarc a lot easier. I have multiple skin lesions, and I think I have all the different ones too. I have some on my legs, arms, well like I said all over, the worse is of course my face! my Kay make up covers them up almost completely. I hope you get some answers soon. Blessings, Marla

I have my test results back finally. I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to get these results of which was a wasted trip because he did not have them.

It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which will only get worse.

I just wanted to let you all know about my latest testing and results. Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as I am. Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon L. Schuckman

sharupac@...

-- Marla BramerIndependent Beauty Consultant Kay mbramer@...www.marykay.com/mbramer

Guest guest

I have skin sarc on my right forearm just below the

elbow also and a place on my left knee. When I was on

Prednisone the bumps smoothed out but when I got off

the Pred and the Imuran was halved, the bumps came

back, which has just been about two months ago. I went

back up on the Imuran because the neuro part kicked in

with stinging in my upper back and per the neurologist

visit today, I will stay on the 100 mg per day for six

more months. Hopefully that will be enough to keep the

stinging in my back away through the heat of the

summer months.

Cornflowerbluebarb of Arkansas

--- " Sharon L. Schuckman " wrote:

> Dr.Barboi Froedert Hospital Milwaukee,WI.

> Dr.Barboi is a Neurologist.

> My right forarm just below the elbow, back of right

> thight, right calf, and I am in a full major flare

> up of Erythema Nodosum, top of right foot.

>

>  Sharon L. Schuckman

> sharupac@...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Re: Test Results Back

> Finally

>

> Sharon,  Who did the biopsies?  What kind of

> doctor?   ...and where did they biopsy?  I have a

> few spots I think I need to get checked out.  Hope

> things are well at home.   hugs  S

>

> " Sharon L. Schuckman " wrote:

>  

> I have my test results back finally.

>

>

>

> I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and

> it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to

> get these results of which was a wasted trip because

> he did not have them.

>

>

>

> It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which

> are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of

> the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat

> glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin

> Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that

> basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I

> also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which

> will only get worse.

>

>

>

> I just wanted to let you all know about my latest

> testing and results.

>

>

>

> Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as

> I am.

>

>

>

> Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

>  Sharon L. Schuckman

> sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for

> you, " declares the

> Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

> plans to give you hope

> and a future. " If anyone would come after Me, he

> must deny himself " ( 16:24 NIV).

> ________________________________

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one

> month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely

in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body

thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, " WA-HOO, what a ride!! "

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who

acknowledge Jesus with their lips, then walk out the door and deny him by their

lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable - Toby

Mac

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

Guest guest

I have skin sarc on my right forearm just below the

elbow also and a place on my left knee. When I was on

Prednisone the bumps smoothed out but when I got off

the Pred and the Imuran was halved, the bumps came

back, which has just been about two months ago. I went

back up on the Imuran because the neuro part kicked in

with stinging in my upper back and per the neurologist

visit today, I will stay on the 100 mg per day for six

more months. Hopefully that will be enough to keep the

stinging in my back away through the heat of the

summer months.

Cornflowerbluebarb of Arkansas

--- " Sharon L. Schuckman " wrote:

> Dr.Barboi Froedert Hospital Milwaukee,WI.

> Dr.Barboi is a Neurologist.

> My right forarm just below the elbow, back of right

> thight, right calf, and I am in a full major flare

> up of Erythema Nodosum, top of right foot.

>

>  Sharon L. Schuckman

> sharupac@...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Re: Test Results Back

> Finally

>

> Sharon,  Who did the biopsies?  What kind of

> doctor?   ...and where did they biopsy?  I have a

> few spots I think I need to get checked out.  Hope

> things are well at home.   hugs  S

>

> " Sharon L. Schuckman " wrote:

>  

> I have my test results back finally.

>

>

>

> I had skin biopsies taken on the 13 of February and

> it was just this past week after seeing Dr.Barboi to

> get these results of which was a wasted trip because

> he did not have them.

>

>

>

> It seems my epidermal, sudomotor and vasomotor which

> are nerves that haveto deal with the sensations of

> the skin as well as the operating of the skin sweat

> glands, are not working properly. Well I do haveskin

> Sarcoidosis, so Dr.Barboi's nurse said that

> basically my nerve endings are dieing, and that I

> also have what is called Autonomic Disorder which

> will only get worse.

>

>

>

> I just wanted to let you all know about my latest

> testing and results.

>

>

>

> Nothing can be done at this time, only keep going as

> I am.

>

>

>

> Isn't this disease the greatest? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

>  Sharon L. Schuckman

> sharupac (AT) yahoo (DOT) com

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for

> you, " declares the

> Lord, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

> plans to give you hope

> and a future. " If anyone would come after Me, he

> must deny himself " ( 16:24 NIV).

> ________________________________

> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one

> month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely

in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body

thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, " WA-HOO, what a ride!! "

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians who

acknowledge Jesus with their lips, then walk out the door and deny him by their

lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable - Toby

Mac

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total

Access, No Cost.

http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com