RemedySpot.com

Birthdays

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Happy Birthday all you Birthday People in April this is ME My husband has a birthday on April 5th and my twins were born on it, they also have a cousin with a birthday the same day. My hubby is doing good since his huge reconstructive cancer surgery on his head. Half his head is reconstructed again he has his left thigh fat in his head and his leg skin for the roof of his mouth so he has hair in his mouth.

Anyway doing good I am a bit frustrated as I have had three open heart surgeries because of the cardiac sarc.

I am suppose to have a yearly physical by them . My yearly physical was due last November it never happened. And also I have no local; Dr at all so I went from being watched every three months to not being watched at all. what do you do when you are so high risk you cant have a local DR. I just fell thru the cracks so I think I drive my cardiologist people nuts.. I have e mailed my Mayo guy once a month with bad symptoms I have to deal with just not knowing what to do.. Have you ever heard the adage less is more. Im high patience patient with no one to maintain me. I don’t want to drive them nuts but I keep having spells my eye sight scrambles my body tries to faint. I have no underlying heart rhythm with out my recalled pacemaker. I asked the pacer nurse to check my strip carefully because I told her it felt like sometimes it was taking to long to respond to me and she got mad at me. I must just be one of those patients that drives people nuts.

M

thanks for letting me cry on your sholders

Guest guest

Happy Birthday all you Birthday People in April this is ME My husband has a birthday on April 5th and my twins were born on it, they also have a cousin with a birthday the same day. My hubby is doing good since his huge reconstructive cancer surgery on his head. Half his head is reconstructed again he has his left thigh fat in his head and his leg skin for the roof of his mouth so he has hair in his mouth.

Anyway doing good I am a bit frustrated as I have had three open heart surgeries because of the cardiac sarc.

I am suppose to have a yearly physical by them . My yearly physical was due last November it never happened. And also I have no local; Dr at all so I went from being watched every three months to not being watched at all. what do you do when you are so high risk you cant have a local DR. I just fell thru the cracks so I think I drive my cardiologist people nuts.. I have e mailed my Mayo guy once a month with bad symptoms I have to deal with just not knowing what to do.. Have you ever heard the adage less is more. Im high patience patient with no one to maintain me. I don’t want to drive them nuts but I keep having spells my eye sight scrambles my body tries to faint. I have no underlying heart rhythm with out my recalled pacemaker. I asked the pacer nurse to check my strip carefully because I told her it felt like sometimes it was taking to long to respond to me and she got mad at me. I must just be one of those patients that drives people nuts.

M

Guest guest

To have a nurse get mad at you for calling and reporting a problem is crap. No one deserves this- and since you are high maintainence--- they need to listen.

I think another thing we need to understand ourselves is that it's ok for us to need that extra attention-- and we don't have to fill guilty about that. As for their moods-- it's also important that we take a deep breath when confronted with these attitudes and realize that they may also be having a bad day. We don't know when they've lost a patient that they may have been close to-- and you were the next call-- so we too have to be willing to call back later and not take everything so personally.

I know that is hard to do when you are feeling left out and abandoned, so truly my heart does go out to you.

I'm glad that hubby is doing better-- what a bugger to adjust to a mouth that has hair inside- -that has to be truly annoying to him-- not to mention one heck of a change for those loving kisses...

Hang in there lady, and yep, you can cry on our shoulders anytime.

Hugs,

Tracie

Birthdays

I am suppose to have a yearly physical by them . My yearly physical was due last November it never happened. And also I have no local; Dr at all so I went from being watched every three months to not being watched at all. what do you do when you are so high risk you cant have a local DR. I just fell thru the cracks so I think I drive my cardiologist people nuts.. I have e mailed my Mayo guy once a month with bad symptoms I have to deal with just not knowing what to do.. Have you ever heard the adage less is more. Im high patience patient with no one to maintain me. I don¢t want to drive them nuts but I keep having spells my eye sight scrambles my body tries to faint. I have no underlying heart rhythm with out my recalled pacemaker. I asked the pacer nurse to check my strip carefully because I told her it felt like sometimes it was taking to long to respond to me and

she got mad at me. I must just be one of those patients that drives people nuts.

M

Guest guest

To have a nurse get mad at you for calling and reporting a problem is crap. No one deserves this- and since you are high maintainence--- they need to listen.

I think another thing we need to understand ourselves is that it's ok for us to need that extra attention-- and we don't have to fill guilty about that. As for their moods-- it's also important that we take a deep breath when confronted with these attitudes and realize that they may also be having a bad day. We don't know when they've lost a patient that they may have been close to-- and you were the next call-- so we too have to be willing to call back later and not take everything so personally.

I know that is hard to do when you are feeling left out and abandoned, so truly my heart does go out to you.

I'm glad that hubby is doing better-- what a bugger to adjust to a mouth that has hair inside- -that has to be truly annoying to him-- not to mention one heck of a change for those loving kisses...

Hang in there lady, and yep, you can cry on our shoulders anytime.

Hugs,

Tracie

Birthdays

I am suppose to have a yearly physical by them . My yearly physical was due last November it never happened. And also I have no local; Dr at all so I went from being watched every three months to not being watched at all. what do you do when you are so high risk you cant have a local DR. I just fell thru the cracks so I think I drive my cardiologist people nuts.. I have e mailed my Mayo guy once a month with bad symptoms I have to deal with just not knowing what to do.. Have you ever heard the adage less is more. Im high patience patient with no one to maintain me. I don¢t want to drive them nuts but I keep having spells my eye sight scrambles my body tries to faint. I have no underlying heart rhythm with out my recalled pacemaker. I asked the pacer nurse to check my strip carefully because I told her it felt like sometimes it was taking to long to respond to me and

she got mad at me. I must just be one of those patients that drives people nuts.

M