RemedySpot.com

Re: 5 STages of Grieving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cathy,

I think you misunderstood what your son was saying- he is right-- with his mom being sick, his dad wigging out (not to mention that I'm sure his dad has told him time and again that married couples stand by each other through the thick and the thin- so his hero and mentor isn't living up to what he's been told and taught) but what would really REALLY screw your boys up-- would be for you to leave them.

Our kids are incredilbly resililent-- and they will step up and help you out. LET THEM!!

I know that letting our kids step up to the plate is something we aren't "good" at. So what-- if you do this FOR THEM, they will be stronger men for it. This is where we face growing up-- and realizing that real strength is knowing that you can't do it alone.

As for the Five Stages of Grieving-- yep, you're in anger. Here is a post I did last year on this issue.

One of the immediate reactions I had reading your post is that you are in that wonderful place of BARGAINING. In Kubler-Ross-- 5 STAGES OF GRIEVING-- we find ourself dealing with the grief of chronic illness.

We get the diagnosis, and immediately go into DENIAL. This can't be happening to me-- I eat right , exercise, work, get the kids to soccer, and on and on.

Next we end up in BARGAINING. We look under every nook and crany to find answers. We seek out numerous doctors, tests, xrays, mri's lab studies, EEG's EKG's, EMG's, Neuropsych testing, herbs, vitamins, minerals, snake oil-- you get the picture. We see psychologists, pyschiatrists, MD's, PhDs, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Naturopaths, and more.

From this point, we get ANGRY. No one has all the answers, and each of the providers-- especially in our wonderful world of Western Medicine-- a doctor for each body part-- and they aren't going to agree or even talk to the others-- so we are out big bucks-- and not much better. We do weigh more-- the prednisone they've treated us with has made that possible (ok, insert cynisym) and we are still sick.

So, what next-- DEPRESSION kicks in. Yep, we end up depressed because we don't have the answers, we're financially strapped, physically and emotionally exhausted, and we are dealing with a fatigue that makes us realize that getting the worst possible case of the flu would be a step up. At least the fatigue from that will go away. Our brain chemistry is screwed up by the meds we're on, our hormones may be seriously screwed up from the sarcoidosis and the chronic systemic inflammation that invades every inch of our being. Our jobs, careers, relationships, marriages, social life and friendships have all been forceably redefined. We will have to fight with our insurance carriers and our MD's to get the meds that might help. After all, they aren't FDA approved for "sarcoidosis-- the benign, nothing to it, ignore it, in 2 years you'll never know you had it disease." Oh, and you've not

slept for months, and those brain chemicals that regulate mood are out of balance, and you are depressed!!

That being said-- you come to a place of ACCEPTANCE. This is where we finally say- wow, I've done XYZ and I've seen every guru and I'm still sick with sarcoidosis. We finally allow ourself to take that deep breath, and slow down. We start learning to accept that we have to pace ourself, and that we won't be at all the games, and we won't be at church each weekend and we won't be the one to do Thanksgiving and we realize that we have to cancel that lunch date. We don't like it-- but we do what we have to do.

The silver lining-- we go in and out of all these states multiple times over, and each time we re-enter where we've been before, we can choose to take what we learned the last time we were there-- how to handle these issues, again. And that's ok. It is ok that we keep looking for more answers and a better idea on how to deal with what the future might bring.

So-- ask the questions, and I'll try to put some more stuff in one spot that says if this happens, then.... Rose, is it already in your folder????

Blessings to us all,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Re: wheel chair exp

Dear Marla,

What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet) and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him.

Thanks for your message. It lifted me on a very low day!

God bless you!!!

CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into

my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.8/1362 - Release Date: 4/6/2008 11:12 AM

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Cathy,

I think you misunderstood what your son was saying- he is right-- with his mom being sick, his dad wigging out (not to mention that I'm sure his dad has told him time and again that married couples stand by each other through the thick and the thin- so his hero and mentor isn't living up to what he's been told and taught) but what would really REALLY screw your boys up-- would be for you to leave them.

Our kids are incredilbly resililent-- and they will step up and help you out. LET THEM!!

I know that letting our kids step up to the plate is something we aren't "good" at. So what-- if you do this FOR THEM, they will be stronger men for it. This is where we face growing up-- and realizing that real strength is knowing that you can't do it alone.

As for the Five Stages of Grieving-- yep, you're in anger. Here is a post I did last year on this issue.

One of the immediate reactions I had reading your post is that you are in that wonderful place of BARGAINING. In Kubler-Ross-- 5 STAGES OF GRIEVING-- we find ourself dealing with the grief of chronic illness.

We get the diagnosis, and immediately go into DENIAL. This can't be happening to me-- I eat right , exercise, work, get the kids to soccer, and on and on.

Next we end up in BARGAINING. We look under every nook and crany to find answers. We seek out numerous doctors, tests, xrays, mri's lab studies, EEG's EKG's, EMG's, Neuropsych testing, herbs, vitamins, minerals, snake oil-- you get the picture. We see psychologists, pyschiatrists, MD's, PhDs, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Naturopaths, and more.

From this point, we get ANGRY. No one has all the answers, and each of the providers-- especially in our wonderful world of Western Medicine-- a doctor for each body part-- and they aren't going to agree or even talk to the others-- so we are out big bucks-- and not much better. We do weigh more-- the prednisone they've treated us with has made that possible (ok, insert cynisym) and we are still sick.

So, what next-- DEPRESSION kicks in. Yep, we end up depressed because we don't have the answers, we're financially strapped, physically and emotionally exhausted, and we are dealing with a fatigue that makes us realize that getting the worst possible case of the flu would be a step up. At least the fatigue from that will go away. Our brain chemistry is screwed up by the meds we're on, our hormones may be seriously screwed up from the sarcoidosis and the chronic systemic inflammation that invades every inch of our being. Our jobs, careers, relationships, marriages, social life and friendships have all been forceably redefined. We will have to fight with our insurance carriers and our MD's to get the meds that might help. After all, they aren't FDA approved for "sarcoidosis-- the benign, nothing to it, ignore it, in 2 years you'll never know you had it disease." Oh, and you've not

slept for months, and those brain chemicals that regulate mood are out of balance, and you are depressed!!

That being said-- you come to a place of ACCEPTANCE. This is where we finally say- wow, I've done XYZ and I've seen every guru and I'm still sick with sarcoidosis. We finally allow ourself to take that deep breath, and slow down. We start learning to accept that we have to pace ourself, and that we won't be at all the games, and we won't be at church each weekend and we won't be the one to do Thanksgiving and we realize that we have to cancel that lunch date. We don't like it-- but we do what we have to do.

The silver lining-- we go in and out of all these states multiple times over, and each time we re-enter where we've been before, we can choose to take what we learned the last time we were there-- how to handle these issues, again. And that's ok. It is ok that we keep looking for more answers and a better idea on how to deal with what the future might bring.

So-- ask the questions, and I'll try to put some more stuff in one spot that says if this happens, then.... Rose, is it already in your folder????

Blessings to us all,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator

Re: wheel chair exp

Dear Marla,

What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet) and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him.

Thanks for your message. It lifted me on a very low day!

God bless you!!!

CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into

my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla--

You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.8/1362 - Release Date: 4/6/2008 11:12 AM

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Tracie, You are right on all counts. One, my son that's 17 has been saving money for years for a dirt bike. He said yesterday, you know you can have my 1000. And he really meant it. I said that's not how it's supposed to be. Parents are supposed to help the kids, not kids help the parents. He said yeah in a perfect world maybe, but moms aren't supposed to get this sick this young either. He said if dad doesn't come back I will quit football and baseball and get a full time job after school and support us. He really meant that too. He said just think mom how strong this is making me and how much easier life will be for me because I will be stronger from going through this now. My boys are awesome!!!! They have stepped up to the plate and been willing to stay there. My husband on the other hand is hesitant to step up to the plate and wont stay there long because it's too hard. In many ways the boys are more mature and can be counted on more than my husband.

Horrible to say, but true. I have realized today that even if I am just here and can't do much for the boys, they are happy just to have me here. Its me that is unhappy that I can't do everything. To top it off a very close friend of ours had a severe stroke and we are supposed to drive to NC to see him. Its about an 8 hr or more drive. We would have to drive there sat, see him and drive back sun. I dont' know if I can do it. Riding in the car is miserably painful for me. If the pain gets real bad I seem to get really sick and everything flares up. I dont' want to end up really sick and stuck in NC. But my oldest son is really really close to the man that had the stroke and this is going to be really hard for him. I want to be there for him. I am scared to send him alone with my husband because he might not provide much support. I sent my husband a text message last night apologizing for being fussy at him. He sent one back and said "im the one who needs

to apologize. im not sick" I guess he counted that as his apology because he called the boys and told them he's coming home tomorrow morning after work. He just doesn't get it. what I want is an apology, so sorry he hurt me, he will be here for me .... Oh well. Guess that also would be in a perfect world. He is still very angry. I asked the pastor at church to try to have a few of the guys my husband know and likes to call him and try to get him to go out to coffee or something so he can vent and unload some of it in a healthier way. They said they would. I think I go back and forth from angry to depression. sometimes im in both. the thing below is great. thank you. Thank you to everyone too that i can type and not worry about caps and misspelled owrds and stuff. I used to do everything just so. now i am glad to have energy to get my thoughts out and who cares about typos. thanks for not criticizing or judging. thanks for understanding. You are all awesome and I just wish i could give you a big hug!! Cahtytracie feldhaus wrote: Cathy, I think you misunderstood what your son was

saying- he is right-- with his mom being sick, his dad wigging out (not to mention that I'm sure his dad has told him time and again that married couples stand by each other through the thick and the thin- so his hero and mentor isn't living up to what he's been told and taught) but what would really REALLY screw your boys up-- would be for you to leave them. Our kids are incredilbly resililent-- and they will step up and help you out. LET THEM!! I know that letting our kids step up to the plate is something we aren't "good" at. So what-- if you do this FOR THEM, they will be stronger men for it. This is where we face growing up-- and realizing that real strength is knowing that you can't do it alone. As for the Five Stages of Grieving-- yep, you're in anger. Here is a post I did last year on this issue. One of the immediate reactions I had reading your post is that you are in that wonderful place of BARGAINING. In Kubler-Ross-- 5 STAGES OF GRIEVING-- we find ourself dealing with the grief of chronic illness. We get the diagnosis, and immediately go into DENIAL. This can't be happening to me-- I eat right , exercise, work, get the kids to soccer, and on and on. Next we end up in BARGAINING. We look under every nook and crany to find answers. We seek out numerous doctors, tests, xrays, mri's lab studies, EEG's EKG's, EMG's, Neuropsych testing, herbs,

vitamins, minerals, snake oil-- you get the picture. We see psychologists, pyschiatrists, MD's, PhDs, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Naturopaths, and more. From this point, we get ANGRY. No one has all the answers, and each of the providers-- especially in our wonderful world of Western Medicine-- a doctor for each body part-- and they aren't going to agree or even talk to the others-- so we are out big bucks-- and not much better. We do weigh more-- the prednisone they've treated us with has made that possible (ok, insert cynisym) and we are still sick. So, what next-- DEPRESSION kicks in. Yep, we end up depressed because we don't have the answers, we're financially strapped, physically and emotionally exhausted, and we are dealing with a fatigue that makes us realize that getting the worst possible

case of the flu would be a step up. At least the fatigue from that will go away. Our brain chemistry is screwed up by the meds we're on, our hormones may be seriously screwed up from the sarcoidosis and the chronic systemic inflammation that invades every inch of our being. Our jobs, careers, relationships, marriages, social life and friendships have all been forceably redefined. We will have to fight with our insurance carriers and our MD's to get the meds that might help. After all, they aren't FDA approved for "sarcoidosis-- the benign, nothing to it, ignore it, in 2 years you'll never know you had it disease." Oh, and you've not slept for months, and those brain chemicals that regulate mood are out of balance, and you are depressed!! That being said-- you come to a place of ACCEPTANCE. This is where we finally say- wow, I've done XYZ and

I've seen every guru and I'm still sick with sarcoidosis. We finally allow ourself to take that deep breath, and slow down. We start learning to accept that we have to pace ourself, and that we won't be at all the games, and we won't be at church each weekend and we won't be the one to do Thanksgiving and we realize that we have to cancel that lunch date. We don't like it-- but we do what we have to do. The silver lining-- we go in and out of all these states multiple times over, and each time we re-enter where we've been before, we can choose to take what we learned the last time we were there-- how to handle these issues, again. And that's ok. It is ok that we keep looking for more answers and a better idea on how to deal with what the future might bring. So-- ask the questions, and I'll try to

put some more stuff in one spot that says if this happens, then.... Rose, is it already in your folder???? Blessings to us all, Tracie NS Co-owner/moderator Re: wheel chair exp Dear Marla, What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose

me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet) and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him. Thanks for your message. It lifted me on a very low day! God bless you!!! CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she

did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla-- You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.8/1362 - Release Date: 4/6/2008 11:12 AM You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Tracie, You are right on all counts. One, my son that's 17 has been saving money for years for a dirt bike. He said yesterday, you know you can have my 1000. And he really meant it. I said that's not how it's supposed to be. Parents are supposed to help the kids, not kids help the parents. He said yeah in a perfect world maybe, but moms aren't supposed to get this sick this young either. He said if dad doesn't come back I will quit football and baseball and get a full time job after school and support us. He really meant that too. He said just think mom how strong this is making me and how much easier life will be for me because I will be stronger from going through this now. My boys are awesome!!!! They have stepped up to the plate and been willing to stay there. My husband on the other hand is hesitant to step up to the plate and wont stay there long because it's too hard. In many ways the boys are more mature and can be counted on more than my husband.

Horrible to say, but true. I have realized today that even if I am just here and can't do much for the boys, they are happy just to have me here. Its me that is unhappy that I can't do everything. To top it off a very close friend of ours had a severe stroke and we are supposed to drive to NC to see him. Its about an 8 hr or more drive. We would have to drive there sat, see him and drive back sun. I dont' know if I can do it. Riding in the car is miserably painful for me. If the pain gets real bad I seem to get really sick and everything flares up. I dont' want to end up really sick and stuck in NC. But my oldest son is really really close to the man that had the stroke and this is going to be really hard for him. I want to be there for him. I am scared to send him alone with my husband because he might not provide much support. I sent my husband a text message last night apologizing for being fussy at him. He sent one back and said "im the one who needs

to apologize. im not sick" I guess he counted that as his apology because he called the boys and told them he's coming home tomorrow morning after work. He just doesn't get it. what I want is an apology, so sorry he hurt me, he will be here for me .... Oh well. Guess that also would be in a perfect world. He is still very angry. I asked the pastor at church to try to have a few of the guys my husband know and likes to call him and try to get him to go out to coffee or something so he can vent and unload some of it in a healthier way. They said they would. I think I go back and forth from angry to depression. sometimes im in both. the thing below is great. thank you. Thank you to everyone too that i can type and not worry about caps and misspelled owrds and stuff. I used to do everything just so. now i am glad to have energy to get my thoughts out and who cares about typos. thanks for not criticizing or judging. thanks for understanding. You are all awesome and I just wish i could give you a big hug!! Cahtytracie feldhaus wrote: Cathy, I think you misunderstood what your son was

saying- he is right-- with his mom being sick, his dad wigging out (not to mention that I'm sure his dad has told him time and again that married couples stand by each other through the thick and the thin- so his hero and mentor isn't living up to what he's been told and taught) but what would really REALLY screw your boys up-- would be for you to leave them. Our kids are incredilbly resililent-- and they will step up and help you out. LET THEM!! I know that letting our kids step up to the plate is something we aren't "good" at. So what-- if you do this FOR THEM, they will be stronger men for it. This is where we face growing up-- and realizing that real strength is knowing that you can't do it alone. As for the Five Stages of Grieving-- yep, you're in anger. Here is a post I did last year on this issue. One of the immediate reactions I had reading your post is that you are in that wonderful place of BARGAINING. In Kubler-Ross-- 5 STAGES OF GRIEVING-- we find ourself dealing with the grief of chronic illness. We get the diagnosis, and immediately go into DENIAL. This can't be happening to me-- I eat right , exercise, work, get the kids to soccer, and on and on. Next we end up in BARGAINING. We look under every nook and crany to find answers. We seek out numerous doctors, tests, xrays, mri's lab studies, EEG's EKG's, EMG's, Neuropsych testing, herbs,

vitamins, minerals, snake oil-- you get the picture. We see psychologists, pyschiatrists, MD's, PhDs, Chiropractors, Acupuncturists, Naturopaths, and more. From this point, we get ANGRY. No one has all the answers, and each of the providers-- especially in our wonderful world of Western Medicine-- a doctor for each body part-- and they aren't going to agree or even talk to the others-- so we are out big bucks-- and not much better. We do weigh more-- the prednisone they've treated us with has made that possible (ok, insert cynisym) and we are still sick. So, what next-- DEPRESSION kicks in. Yep, we end up depressed because we don't have the answers, we're financially strapped, physically and emotionally exhausted, and we are dealing with a fatigue that makes us realize that getting the worst possible

case of the flu would be a step up. At least the fatigue from that will go away. Our brain chemistry is screwed up by the meds we're on, our hormones may be seriously screwed up from the sarcoidosis and the chronic systemic inflammation that invades every inch of our being. Our jobs, careers, relationships, marriages, social life and friendships have all been forceably redefined. We will have to fight with our insurance carriers and our MD's to get the meds that might help. After all, they aren't FDA approved for "sarcoidosis-- the benign, nothing to it, ignore it, in 2 years you'll never know you had it disease." Oh, and you've not slept for months, and those brain chemicals that regulate mood are out of balance, and you are depressed!! That being said-- you come to a place of ACCEPTANCE. This is where we finally say- wow, I've done XYZ and

I've seen every guru and I'm still sick with sarcoidosis. We finally allow ourself to take that deep breath, and slow down. We start learning to accept that we have to pace ourself, and that we won't be at all the games, and we won't be at church each weekend and we won't be the one to do Thanksgiving and we realize that we have to cancel that lunch date. We don't like it-- but we do what we have to do. The silver lining-- we go in and out of all these states multiple times over, and each time we re-enter where we've been before, we can choose to take what we learned the last time we were there-- how to handle these issues, again. And that's ok. It is ok that we keep looking for more answers and a better idea on how to deal with what the future might bring. So-- ask the questions, and I'll try to

put some more stuff in one spot that says if this happens, then.... Rose, is it already in your folder???? Blessings to us all, Tracie NS Co-owner/moderator Re: wheel chair exp Dear Marla, What an angel of hope you are to me today. Your message below really touched me. My husband left me today. He left for the first time on Thursday(4days ago), saying he was stressed out and couldn't take it any more (before that I thought he was coping amazingly well-guess he was just keeping it all inside and exploded). Friday he came back and briefly apologized, saying he is just stressed out and afraid he's going to lose

me. Today (Monday) he blew up again (he is usually very calm and quiet) and he packed his stuff again and left. I told him not to come back. I have no idea what's going to happen. I just can't take "I love you" one minute and ".........." the next. My oldest son (17) is irrate at my husband. The two younger ones (11 and 13) seem worried about me. God's in control, I just have to trust Him. Thanks for your message. It lifted me on a very low day! God bless you!!! CathyMarla Bramer <mebramer (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote: I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday, and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove me, there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I had many volunteer, but she

did the job, I think there were some who were disappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing. I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over until late and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took a couple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show a video,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there all walls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just a little tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream, to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing it was when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changed but they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn't mean we can't just change our Dream a little and go on. always have a dream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla-- You rock. That's why Blockbuster' s offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.8/1362 - Release Date: 4/6/2008 11:12 AM You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Cathy,

Around here we give virtual hugs, so here is one for you.

Take care of yourself.

Terri G.

thanks for understanding.

> You are all awesome and I just wish i could give you a big hug!!

> Cahty

Guest guest

Cathy,

Around here we give virtual hugs, so here is one for you.

Take care of yourself.

Terri G.

thanks for understanding.

> You are all awesome and I just wish i could give you a big hug!!

> Cahty