RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: marriage - Christian content

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terri, I am sorry your situation is so hard too. Thanks for your prayers. Yep, God will show us what to do. He's our best hope especially when we can't count on our husbands. You and your husband will be in my prayers too. Thanks!! Cathymosaicgirl1 wrote: Cathy,I read this response to Marla and except for children being involved,this could be my husband. We separated right before I got sick and gotback together. Everything was great until I started

getting sick. Iknow this is difficult for you. My husband tries hard to be good aboutit, but like I told him, not everyone is cut out to be with someone whois sick all the time. Sometimes I want to leave, sometimes, I want himto leave and we go back and forth like that from day to day and week toweek. I don't worry about being alone if he decides he can't handle itbut how I will be able to afford to eat and pay for medicine.I will pray for you and your children. God will show us what to do.Terri G.> I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday,and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove

me,there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I hadmany volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who weredisappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing.I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over untillate and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took acouple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show avideo,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there allwalls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just alittle tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream,to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing itwas when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a> Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changedbut they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn'tmean we can't just change our

Dream a little and go on. always have adream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla>> -->>>>>>> ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Terri, I am sorry your situation is so hard too. Thanks for your prayers. Yep, God will show us what to do. He's our best hope especially when we can't count on our husbands. You and your husband will be in my prayers too. Thanks!! Cathymosaicgirl1 wrote: Cathy,I read this response to Marla and except for children being involved,this could be my husband. We separated right before I got sick and gotback together. Everything was great until I started

getting sick. Iknow this is difficult for you. My husband tries hard to be good aboutit, but like I told him, not everyone is cut out to be with someone whois sick all the time. Sometimes I want to leave, sometimes, I want himto leave and we go back and forth like that from day to day and week toweek. I don't worry about being alone if he decides he can't handle itbut how I will be able to afford to eat and pay for medicine.I will pray for you and your children. God will show us what to do.Terri G.> I just wanted to share with everyone the awesome time I had at my Kay convention, as you know I bought a wheelchair on my 50th birthday,and this past Fri. and Sat. I spent in Denver, a MK friend drove

me,there fore she took on the responsibility of pushing my chair, I hadmany volunteer, but she did the job, I think there were some who weredisappointed that she did not share this with others:) what a blessing.I am so glad I did NOT give up! The conference did not get over untillate and then up again early that was the hardest part, so I just took acouple letter cat naps when they turned the lights low to show avideo,lol. and the only walking I did was in my room, easy there allwalls there, and to get in and out of the wheelchair, I came home just alittle tired, but did sleep in today. I will not give up on this Dream,to stay as active as I can with my Kay business what a blessing itwas when it came into my life, just as I had to give up a> Dream I was living as a Labor and delivery RN, so my Dreams changedbut they still go on, Never give up, life might change but that doesn'tmean we can't just change our

Dream a little and go on. always have adream in your heart, even if it's small. love to all, Marla>> -->>>>>>> ---------------------------------> You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month ofBlockbuster Total Access, No Cost.>

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.